• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
I would recommend getting Skyward Sword, but only if you won't mind the motion controls. I loved the story and the characters... The music was great, too.
I won't mind the motion controls, but I would like to know if it is well paced and how good the story line is. I don't want a game with a story of fluff and the controls are supposed to fill in for that.

Zephraxe

I won't mind the motion controls, but I would like to know if it is well paced and how good the story line is. I don't want a game with a story of fluff and the controls are supposed to fill in for that.

I thought it was well paced. It certainly places near the top as one of my favorite Zelda games story-wise. The beginning is a bit slow, but after that, it speeds up. I liked the beginning, though.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I played a little bit of Link Between Worlds today. I hope to be getting Wind Waker HD soon. I never beat Wind Waker, but I played some of it on the Gamecube years ago. I'm also interested in getting Skyward Sword!

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
I thought it was well paced. It certainly places near the top as one of my favorite Zelda games story-wise. The beginning is a bit slow, but after that, it speeds up. I liked the beginning, though.
Ok then I will be looking for Skyward Sword. So what about Wind Waker HD. Yes, no, what do you think?

Ayrafeneres

~Contest Master~
I personally love the Zelda series. I have Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, beat both normal and master mode, Wind Waker for the Gamecube, stuck at the stupid Fire Island, need something there to get through the island with the first sage awakening melody, I HAD Link to the Past for GBA, no idea what happened to it, and Link Between Worlds, I'm attempting Hero mode but keep getting killed. Lemme think, which others do I have? Um, Twilight Princess I'm stuck trying to get into 3rd dungeon. I think that's it. But I love the games since there's so much gameplay. Link Between Worlds was definitely fun. I was really shocked to see who Ravio looked like. Hilda didn't look too much like Zelda though. Although, the name of the other world was lame. Hyrule, 'HIGH'-rule, and the other world, Lorule, 'LOW'-rule; if you look at it, that's not very original and it's interesting that in the final battle, the concepts of the Cucco game and the octo game are included in the fight mechanics. As for Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, I actually thought that, on Master, the Water Temple was pretty easy. Unlike the normal version nightmare. I had an easier time since I got the Biggoron Sword before Forest Temple. All that's required is Epona. The Shadow Temple was kinda scary. Those are my views.

~Ayra~;267;

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I personally love the Zelda series. I have Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, beat both normal and master mode, Wind Waker for the Gamecube, stuck at the stupid Fire Island, need something there to get through the island with the first sage awakening melody, I HAD Link to the Past for GBA, no idea what happened to it, and Link Between Worlds, I'm attempting Hero mode but keep getting killed. Lemme think, which others do I have? Um, Twilight Princess I'm stuck trying to get into 3rd dungeon. I think that's it. But I love the games since there's so much gameplay. Link Between Worlds was definitely fun. I was really shocked to see who Ravio looked like. Hilda didn't look too much like Zelda though. Although, the name of the other world was lame. Hyrule, 'HIGH'-rule, and the other world, Lorule, 'LOW'-rule; if you look at it, that's not very original and it's interesting that in the final battle, the concepts of the Cucco game and the octo game are included in the fight mechanics. As for Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, I actually thought that, on Master, the Water Temple was pretty easy. Unlike the normal version nightmare. I had an easier time since I got the Biggoron Sword before Forest Temple. All that's required is Epona. The Shadow Temple was kinda scary. Those are my views.

~Ayra~;267;

That's great and all, and it's awesome that you have such a thorough post, but you must sign up before posting. Also, the Lorule thing was just a pun. And I sorta like it. Should they have named it Opposite Land, or Hell? I like it beause it's funny, fits the playful graphics and attitude of an actually serious game. And not random. Though, maybe something slightly different would work. I just don't want something random.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
Hey guys, im back. For the newer members, im one of the leaders. And Chapter, I feel that opposite land would sound too generic and hell would just get alot of butt-hurt atheists and parents.

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
I guess the real question is, will Hyrule Warriors retain the Zelda-feel, or will it be Dynasty Warriors with Link as the main character?
From what I've seen so far, I'd say it would be a Dynasty Warriors game with Zelda gimmiks. Considering how much fun I've had with the one DW game I've played, that would certainly not be a bad thing!

Also: Welcome back, Kyurem! I'm one of the new guys!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I have a feeling as well. There's nothing wrong with that of course, and I'd love to explore a combat-based Zelda game. Also, let's welcome back one of our leaders, Kyuremfreeze! *clapping, applause* Yes, yes. LOL

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
I splurged and bought Wind Waker HD. It is much better than I expected. Occasionally the control acted messed up, but I got used to them. I think it's kind of stupid I can't go to Tingel's island though. I probably just need to beat a dungeon or two before I can.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
I got a Wii U just for The Wind Waker HD, but I got stuck on it for a while. X3 Thankfully I beat it a while ago. Console games always take me a long time, but I can beat most handheld games in the region of a week.

I know this is highly unlikely, but I personally think Spirit Tracks would make a great anime. I can totally picture ST Zelda having Edward Elric-style freakouts. If it existed, it would most likely be a pain to dub, though, because the game's localisation was weird. >_<

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
I got a Wii U just for The Wind Waker HD, but I got stuck on it for a while. X3 Thankfully I beat it a while ago. Console games always take me a long time, but I can beat most handheld games in the region of a week.

I know this is highly unlikely, but I personally think Spirit Tracks would make a great anime. I can totally picture ST Zelda having Edward Elric-style freakouts. If it existed, it would most likely be a pain to dub, though, because the game's localisation was weird. >_<
Let's hope it doesn't end up having the line "Excu-use me, Princess!" all the time.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I splurged and bought Wind Waker HD. It is much better than I expected. Occasionally the control acted messed up, but I got used to them. I think it's kind of stupid I can't go to Tingel's island though. I probably just need to beat a dungeon or two before I can.

If you've freed Tingle, then all you have to do is beat the first dungeon I believe.
Zelda news is getting a bit slow, but I realized that Hyrule Warriors is probably just a diversion from the true WiiU title. Their was a trailer for it at E3 (I think it was posted here in the past). They release HW (ew HW) in say, Holiday Season, and then they have a little under a year to wrap up production of WiiU. They worked on it this whole time b/c Hyrule Warriors is being made by Dynasty Warriors while overseen by a small group of Nintendo guys!

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
If you've freed Tingle, then all you have to do is beat the first dungeon I believe.
Zelda news is getting a bit slow, but I realized that Hyrule Warriors is probably just a diversion from the true WiiU title. Their was a trailer for it at E3 (I think it was posted here in the past). They release HW (ew HW) in say, Holiday Season, and then they have a little under a year to wrap up production of WiiU. They worked on it this whole time b/c Hyrule Warriors is being made by Dynasty Warriors while overseen by a small group of Nintendo guys!
I beat the first two dungeons and haven't tried to to it yet, way to busy with the many side quests. I can't wait for Hyrule Warriors it looks like an awesome game. I honestly haven''t played a Dynasty Warrior game I wonder what is will be like. I don't know if this link is confirming HW or Zelda Wii U but I found this on Walmart. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Zelda-2-RPG-Wii-U/23014795
I still thinks it's weird the pre-order is 100 dollars. It is probably just to make sure no one actually buys it. If it is HW and correct then it will be out in June.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Let's hope it doesn't end up having the line "Excu-use me, Princess!" all the time.
I actually like the cartoon... probably because the first episode I watched was episode 12, and it was during my fandomphobia of FMA. The fact that I have a really weird thing for the world of Spirit Tracks was a bonus. (They all share a trope, it's just a trope that doesn't have its own TV Tropes article yet.)

I've said this a thousand times before, but Nintendo urgently need to tell us more about HW.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I actually like the cartoon... probably because the first episode I watched was episode 12, and it was during my fandomphobia of FMA. The fact that I have a really weird thing for the world of Spirit Tracks was a bonus. (They all share a trope, it's just a trope that doesn't have its own TV Tropes article yet.)

I've said this a thousand times before, but Nintendo urgently need to tell us more about HW.

IK! And I used to have that with Pokemon. I've gotten over it recently, but I never had a problem with my obsession of Zelda or Anime. Probably because if you don't like one of those two than you're either insane or never watched one. Or with Anime its just not your thing.
Anyway, yes, HW has close to no information. I think that Tingle will be in it... Not sure why, I just have that feeling. Like he might used in the options, pause, or menus. *shrug*

Ayrafeneres

~Contest Master~
Well then, can I join? As for the lull in action, I think remakes of A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons would be cool. I have NO idea where my A Link to the Past went to, but I was only missing, I think, 6 optional items. Getting the rod that made you be invincible was painful. What with going on spikes with no way to get around them. Hmm, I don't know, I think new stuff on the 3DS would be cool. Stuff that REALLY utilized the 3D capabilities.

~Ayra~;267;

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Well then, can I join? As for the lull in action, I think remakes of A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons would be cool. I have NO idea where my A Link to the Past went to, but I was only missing, I think, 6 optional items. Getting the rod that made you be invincible was painful. What with going on spikes with no way to get around them. Hmm, I don't know, I think new stuff on the 3DS would be cool. Stuff that REALLY utilized the 3D capabilities.

~Ayra~;267;

I thought that ALBW utilized 3D pretty well.
And use the form if you want to join (first post) :)

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Honestly, I don't think ALBW was what anyone was expecting. When HH was released, everyone labelled the DT as the old games being shoved into a corner in order to preserve them.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
^^
Wait what? HH? DT?
BTW, nice sig GIF thing lol!
Anyway, I got a great idea. Kind of like a texture cross-over. Tingle is put into Hyrule Warriors, and (I would love this a ridiculous amount) Majora's Mask in Wind Waker texture. Agh, omg I can imagine it. Aghhhhhh I want MM in a Wind Waker texture! As a remake or a whole new game. Imagine it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.