• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woba Fett

kkkkkklkllmlkmklmlkm
Aonuma confirmed it's Link in the trailer.

Also the context sounds like Link is indeed Male.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I think it is Link because why wouldn't it be? Long hair does not signify a girl and his figure is fairly masculine to (as in no breasts). The clothes, being a homage to WW, also support this idea and I doubt they would lead with showing off this different antagonist. One fear I have is that the game will be like TP. What do i mean? TP had a large overworld, but it lacked any substance. why explore this vast world when the collectibles are so few and far between. I never felt very compelled to explore. Hopefully, they can rectify this. Also, i hear people talknig about the art style and how they think it should be realistic. Personally, I think a stylised art style is much better. It allows the game to stand out even years later. We have seen how WW still looks great and many realistic games don't look good later on. I am happy to see this nice animesque style and I want to see what comes of it. However it turns out I'll be happy to buy it.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Thank you Chapter I must have missed it or something when you said I was a knight. Also yes Aonuma did confirm that it is Link in the trailer. http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/22535/article/aonuma-zelda-wii-u-trailer-had-link-in-it-but-keep-talking-about-female-characters/
I hope they have customizable clothing because that would be very awesome. I think they might do customizable clothes because with smash bros you can customize your fighters move set so why not take it one more step and do clothes in Zelda Wii U.
Hey I have started to make userbars so if you need any just ask me.

Last edited:

Zephraxe

Thank you Chapter I must have missed it or something when you said I was a knight. Also yes Aonuma did confirm that it is Link in the trailer. http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/22535/article/aonuma-zelda-wii-u-trailer-had-link-in-it-but-keep-talking-about-female-characters/
I hope they have customizable clothing because that would be very awesome. I think they might do customizable clothes because with smash bros you can customize your fighters move set so why not take it one more step and do clothes in Zelda Wii U.
Hey I have started to make userbars so if you need any just ask me.

I would think they would add costumizable clothing, since it is a rather normal part of RPG games in general. There is not guarentee that there will be, though.

On another note, Minish Cap is on the Nintendo Eshop! I got it yesterday and it is great! It has already passed my expectations for a GameBoy advance game.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Playing GBA games on a Wii U is hard...

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Really...? What makes you think that? It seems easy to me. You could always get it on a 3DS instead.
Wait you can get Minish Cap on the 3DS. Since when and how did I miss it? Unless it's for the ambassador program. I don't like how they made the ambassador program and then don't bother to release the games on virtual console. I mean they already have them made, why not make money off of it.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Wait you can get Minish Cap on the 3DS. Since when and how did I miss it? Unless it's for the ambassador program. I don't like how they made the ambassador program and then don't bother to release the games on virtual console. I mean they already have them made, why not make money off of it.
If you got a 3DS and connected to the internet before some point in 2012, you could download a few GBA and NES games. I had TMC and some other stuff on my 3DS, but it broke for no reason one day and I've since gotten a new one.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Soooo, fellow Hylians... more news on Hyrule Warriors:
- Agitha, the bug collector from Twilight Princess, is confirmed as a playable character. Her weapon is her parasol, and she can summon bugs to her doing.
- A newcomer, Lana, is also confirmed as a playable character. Not much is known about her since she's a brand new character in general. Her role seems to be that of a mage.

Thoughts on this? I was not expecting Agitha at all. xD The newcomer kinda intrigues me a bit, though.

[Source]

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Soooo, fellow Hylians... more news on Hyrule Warriors:
- Agitha, the bug collector from Twilight Princess, is confirmed as a playable character. Her weapon is her parasol, and she can summon bugs to her doing.
- A newcomer, Lana, is also confirmed as a playable character. Not much is known about her since she's a brand new character in general. Her role seems to be that of a mage.

Thoughts on this? I was not expecting Agitha at all. xD The newcomer kinda intrigues me a bit, though.

[Source]

Yes, I saw this. Interesting choices, but I do not like Lana. She looks... IDK, like in the ending she'll be hurt badly but be able to do badass stuff anyway or something dumb like that. Or she'll be helpless. Agitha is interesting... But note, all characters are from Twilight Princess so far, bar Lana.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Username: 00swms
What sword does the Hero of Time use:Master Sword Duh!!!!!
Job: I'm not sure what this means so if I'm able to pick Leader & Artist. Highly likely I won't be leader I'm okay with that though.

-00swms

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Username: Minedreigon
What sword does the Hero of Time use: The Master Sword. The Master Sword is the legendary blade of evil's bane. In ALBW, you can upgrade it 2 times. Other than that not much changes about it between games, except from its location. In Wind Waker, you'll find it in the sunkern Hyurle castle, while in ALBW and LTTP it's in the Lost Woods. In OoT it's in the Temple of Time, and it's not in MM at all!
Job: None

Last edited:

Zephraxe

Username: 00swms
What sword does the Hero of Time use:Master Sword Duh!!!!!
Job: I'm not sure what this means so if I'm able to pick Leader & Artist. Highly likely I won't be leader I'm okay with that though.

-00swms

Username: Minedreigon
What sword does the Hero of Time use: The Master Sword. The Master Sword is the legendary blade of evil's bane. In ALBW, you can upgrade it 2 times. Other than that not much changes about it between games, except from its location. In Wind Waker, you'll find it in the sunkern Hyurle castle, while in ALBW and LTTP it's in the Lost Woods. In OoT it's in the Temple of Time, and it's not in MM at all!
Job: None

You are both accepted! Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Club! *Insert title them from ALttP* You may both pick up a guard rank user bar for your sigs. You can find it on the original post!

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
I've also asked this question on CS, but how would you, um, react if TheFineBros made a React video about TLOZ?

Zephraxe

I'd watch it, and see what the people watching it (I wonder if it would be Elders...) thought of the game series. It's nice to know what outsiders think of these games.

Yeah, same here. Since those videos tend to be humorous, I would imagine that they might focus on some of the more strange aspects of the series. *Cough* Tingle *Cough*

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Yeah, same here. Since those videos tend to be humorous, I would imagine that they might focus on some of the more strange aspects of the series. *Cough* Tingle *Cough*
Tingle's just the weirdest thing ever. I also find it funny how he's putting his siblings (?) through hard labour over on his island in Wind Waker. Guessing he was locked up because he was a nut case? idk. Is it as weird as him flying on balloons in Majora's Mask? I don't think so.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
I personally think it might be a bit like the teens Doctor Who episode, where they show a couple of trailers and then some pictures of stuff from it. If they ever make it (after they make Teens React to Fullmetal Alchemist, of course), I hope they don't just stick those four 3D games*. =c Four games is nowhere near the scope of the entire series.

* I am perfectly aware that Majora's Mask exists.

Last edited:

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Hey people we really need to get activity going so
New Topic:What is you favorite handheld Zelda
Personally I like Oracle of Ages and A Link Between Worlds. Ocarina of Time 3D is a good game also. I have never played the two DS Zelda games. Never played Link's Awakening.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
What is your favorite handheld Zelda?

I don't have a favorite, since I haven't played much of the handheld ones. I think the only handheld Zelda game I've played was Phantom Hourglass, which was alright.
Though I do I have Oracle of Ages and Link's Awakening on handheld virtual console, so I might try to play those sometime.
I really wanna get A Link Between Worlds (I played the demo when Nintendo was at my local mall a few months back, and I enjoyed it), but I feel like I should be playing A Link to the Past first... xD
As I think about it, however, I've never played a single Zelda game in the declining timeline yet. o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.