• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Thanks for the accept KyuremFreeze. Adding now.
Metting a TLOZ Character
Definitely an octorok. JK LOL! In all seriousness, it'd be interesting to meet Darunia. He is a Goron, so that's sweet, and he's a sage. He's bombastic and funny and can dance (LOL) and I just think he's cool. I wouldn't wanna meet Link because he doesb't say much, but if he did that'd be cool too haha

And, I think all of you know that WWHD has come out for WiiU (eShop) today! I am scrambling for money to buy it, but I think I can manage. Anyone started?

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
Metting a TLOZ Character

deffinately the owl from oot. i know its name, but dont want to epicly misspell it.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
It was actually the first Super Smash Brothers for the N64. I was WELL into the series when Brawl came out! And nice pic! I like it, other than the wisdom part.

I majorly screwed up by saying Wisdom. Though it was late at night and it was one of the last pieces of art I made that day so I was exhausted. I'll correct it tomorrow and re upload it. If anybody would like to use it then, feel free.

This topic was brought up in the old LoZ club and will likely be brought up again in the future.

What is your favorite song in the entire series?

For me, it's a draw between Hyrule Field (TP) and the Hidden Village.

ZREO hasn't posted the Hidden Village song yet, but here's Hyrule Field.

EDIT: make sure you listen to it with headphones or a good stereo system. That's when it sounds best.

Nice! ZREO is awesome.

I really like the 25th anniversary symphony of Gerudo Valley. I find it more upbeat than the original.

Favorite songs from each game (not including the original, Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, both Oracle games, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword. I simply cannot choose songs from those):

Ocarina of Time - Forest Temple, Fire Temple (original), Shadow Temple, Gerudo Valley
Majora's Mask - Song of Healing, Stone Tower Temple
Wind Waker - Helmaroc King, Dragon Roost Island
The Minish Cap - Temple of Droplets
Twilight Princess - Hyrule Field (night time, it's so creepy, I love it!), Hyrule Field (day time), Midna's Lament, Zant's Battle Theme
Phantom Hourglass - Linebeck's theme

Funniest memes of all time and I use that font in some of the art I do actually lol

Glad you like them... cuz it took me a friggin long time to upload them! Oh well. It's a nice font, isn't it?

Where is everyone?

New topic:

If you could meet a single character from TLoZ, who would it be and why?

This is hard... Hylia, perhaps? I would want to meet her simply because she is such a mysterious character and all that you learn of her is from Zelda and the story about the war. Is she like Zelda in every way or was she different in her immortal form?

Tingle. Just Tingle. We'd have a wonderful day out, going shopping for clothes, getting our nails done, getting our hair done (uhhh... this gave me an idea for a joke topic), spying on kiddies coming out of school.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, I would choose Link. You know, to thank him for saving Hyrule and then forcing him to marry me. My friend Jessica even pronounced us married through text messages!

JOKE TOPIC: Do you think Tingle has hair, or not?

I'm drunk. You can't really tell, since we don't see him wearing anything other than his... questionable attire. Though I think if he were to wear anything else, it's be even worse.

(P.S. If no one replies to this topic, I don't blame you...)

And about Wind Waker HD, well it's not Christmas yet so I don't even have a Wii U. Luckily my sister said she'll get me some more eShop cards for Christmas so I can get it then.

SERIOUS TOPIC: What do you think is the weakest Zelda game?

I have a few. Four Swords is too short and easy, and a Link to the Past. I hope that new ShiningJolteon fellow (hi) doesn't get offended but A Link to the Past is just really meh for me.

Zephraxe

YESSSSS!!! I caught another Hylian Loach in Twilight Princess! XD

Chapter, do you remember when I said that I may have put 200 hours into one save file in Twilight Princess? Well, I'm playing now and it said the total play time was 196:00. That file is 100% complete. I've done literally everything. Not a single treasure chest remains to be opened. The only thing I can think to do in that file is catch a bigger Hylian Loach than my first.

What do you think is the weakest Zelda game?

Hmmm.... It's really hard to say which one because I love all of the games, but probably Zelda II. I say that because it really doesn't have that "Zelda" feel to it, but I can understand why. It was only the second game and Nintendo wanted try a different formula, so to speak.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Metting a TLOZ Character

deffinately the owl from oot. i know its name, but dont want to epicly misspell it.

LOL, Kaepora. XD

@Skytorn
Yeah, I went to the symphony for my Bday (cant stop bragging it was so fuuuuuun) and Gerudo Valley and Saria's Song were probably the most well done. Mhhhhhm... Dat Saria's Song.

YESSSSS!!! I caught another Hylian Loach in Twilight Princess! XD

Chapter, do you remember when I said that I may have put 200 hours into one save file in Twilight Princess? Well, I'm playing now and it said the total play time was 196:00. That file is 100% complete. I've done literally everything. Not a single treasure chest remains to be opened. The only thing I can think to do in that file is catch a bigger Hylian Loach than my first.

Hmmm.... It's really hard to say which one because I love all of the games, but probably Zelda II. I say that because it really doesn't have that "Zelda" feel to it, but I can understand why. It was only the second game and Nintendo wanted try a different formula, so to speak.

ANOTHER ONE? ARRRGGGHHH
And Zelda II was like an "In Progress" game, so i'll have mercy, but I really don't like Spirit Tracks... I mean, imagine you were in the room when they were coming up with the game.
"What if... What if he had a train!?"
"Yes! And Zelda were there and there was a weirdo with a powerful sword!?"
Yes, yes perfect! And there were stone things trying to hurt you while you RODE the train- er, conducted it!"
"PERFECT! And I love the idea of conducting a train!"

And then the intern was all:

"Um, this sounds kinda strange compared to our pevious games... I mean-"

Interuption by LOZ developer

"AND HERE's A SKETCH OF THE TRAIN!"
"Oh, PERFECT!"

LOL I am a master interpreter.

EDIT:

This post
I majorly screwed up by saying Wisdom. Though it was late at night and it was one of the last pieces of art I made that day so I was exhausted. I'll correct it tomorrow and re upload it. If anybody would like to use it then, feel free.

Nice! ZREO is awesome.

I really like the 25th anniversary symphony of Gerudo Valley. I find it more upbeat than the original.

Favorite songs from each game (not including the original, Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, both Oracle games, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword. I simply cannot choose songs from those):

Ocarina of Time - Forest Temple, Fire Temple (original), Shadow Temple, Gerudo Valley
Majora's Mask - Song of Healing, Stone Tower Temple
Wind Waker - Helmaroc King, Dragon Roost Island
The Minish Cap - Temple of Droplets
Twilight Princess - Hyrule Field (night time, it's so creepy, I love it!), Hyrule Field (day time), Midna's Lament, Zant's Battle Theme
Phantom Hourglass - Linebeck's theme

Glad you like them... cuz it took me a friggin long time to upload them! Oh well. It's a nice font, isn't it?

Tingle. Just Tingle. We'd have a wonderful day out, going shopping for clothes, getting our nails done, getting our hair done (uhhh... this gave me an idea for a joke topic), spying on kiddies coming out of school.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, I would choose Link. You know, to thank him for saving Hyrule and then forcing him to marry me. My friend Jessica even pronounced us married through text messages!

JOKE TOPIC: Do you think Tingle has hair, or not?

I'm drunk. You can't really tell, since we don't see him wearing anything other than his... questionable attire. Though I think if he were to wear anything else, it's be even worse.

(P.S. If no one replies to this topic, I don't blame you...)

And about Wind Waker HD, well it's not Christmas yet so I don't even have a Wii U. Luckily my sister said she'll get me some more eShop cards for Christmas so I can get it then.

I have a few. Four Swords is too short and easy, and a Link to the Past. I hope that new ShiningJolteon fellow (hi) doesn't get offended but A Link to the Past is just really meh for me.

Last edited:

ShiningJolteon

Thanks for the accept. I'm looking forward to ranking up the old fashioned way. :p

What was it that got you into Zelda?
It was A Link to the Past. ALttP was the third game I got for my SNES and I fell in love with it. It made me want to pick up LoZ and AoL (which could be found at thrift stores at the time). Once Ocarina of Time came out, my Zelda fandom was solidified. The music is awesome, the storylines are always terrific, the level design is perfect, and the universe itself is just large enough for you to want to learn about the lore without overloading yourself like in Elder Scrolls games.

What was your Zelda background?
Started with ALttP, then moved on to LoZ and AoL, both of which were way too hard for me at that ripe age of 8. Played my cousin's copy of Link's Awakening but didn't get my own copy until just a few years ago actually. Got Ocarina of Time for Christmas back in 2000 and officially became a Zelda series fan. Played Majora's Mask for the first time on the Zelda: Collector's Edition for Gamecube a few Christmases later and loved it as well. Four Swords Adventure came next, which I still think is under-appreciated. Then Wind Waker, another game people seem to knock on undeservingly. Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, played and beat 'em all. The only game I haven't beaten yet is Skyward Sword. But that's because Pokemon has been stealing all of my time... :(

What is your favorite song in the entire series?
Easy. The Lost Woods theme from A Link to the Past. I could whistle that tune all day. It's unique and memorable in a weird way I just can't explain. Don't make me pick a second favorite...

Yeesh... I'm not the one that believes NINTENDO had a weak Zelda. Phillips maybe... but let's not go there. As far as Nintendo goes, I'd maybe have to say Phantom Hourglass. It's not that the game wasn't well made, because it was! But the final boss was just... there. He existed. Why? Who knows. What does he want? No idea. He's just a bad evil thing that has polluted the Temple of the Sea King and needs to be destroyed. I just felt like they could've built up the reason WHY he's evil, or just talked about him more in general.

If you could meet a single character from TLoZ, who would it be and why?
Malon. I could take her to all the redneck girls around here in Alabama and show them what a real country girl is like. XD

I do take offense to that. :p Nah, just kidding. But thanks for the hello there!

Last edited:

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
My favorite songs include Song of Storms, Stone Tower Temple, Dragon Roost Island, and Hyrule Field (TP)
As far as weakest game, there really arent any. I hate myself for saying this, but it may be Phantom Hourglass, although I love that game.
And if I could meet a character? Groose.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7045/6854448087_b3123f7096_o.jpg
Tingle's hair, from Hyrule Historia

Last edited:

Zephraxe

My favorite songs include Song of Storms, Stone Tower Temple, Dragon Roost Island, and Hyrule Field (TP)
As far as weakest game, there really arent any. I hate myself for saying this, but it may be Phantom Hourglass, although I love that game.
And if I could meet a character? Groose.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7045/6854448087_b3123f7096_o.jpg
Tingle's hair, from Hyrule Historia

Dragon Roost Island? This version of the song made me love it even more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9rDuRnbOC8

Also, Tingle is now even MORE creepy than he already was after seeing that picture.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Nice activity goin' on. :D
Favorite Songs: Great Sea, Saria's Song (OoT in the Woods version), Song of Storms, that one in WW when you're fighting a mini-boss, and maybe... Hm... I guess I also really like Twilight Princess' Hyrule Field.

What was your favorite 2D Zelda Game?
By that I mean, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, LOZ1, Four Swords, Minish Cap, stuff like that. Not Phantom Hourglass, or Ocarina of Time: Those are 3D.
I'd say my favorite is Link's Awakening. It was just so fun, and challenging compared to the others. I also loved the Oracle games, Four Swords, and ALttP. My favorite part about LA, though, were the versatile weapons, the thieving, the side-quests, and the ending. It was really a great game.

Last edited:

Zephraxe

Almost everyone has said that one of their favorite songs was Hyrule Field from Twilight Princess!

Hmm... most likely A Link to the Past.

EDIT: HOLY MOTHER FREAKING GOODNESS!!! And I thought after 200 hours in a single save file in Twilight Princess, I would have opened EVERY treasure chest! I found one unopened. In Kakariko Village. How did this insanity happen?!?

SECOND EDIT: I went through all of the Temples and Dungeons to make sure I had opened all of the treasure chests and some of them had a chest or two. Now the file is 100% complete.

Last edited:

ShiningJolteon

Do I really have to answer that? I need a pic in my signature that says "That -A Link to the Past- Loving Guy". Reasons? It was my first and my favorite overall. But aside from that, it also was the game that really defined the series as a whole. So much of what Zelda games are today derived from ALttP. The first mention of Ganondorf, the Master Sword, Bottles you can put stuff in, the theme of Power, Wisdom, and Courage defined by color for the first time (leading to Din, Nayru, and Farore's colors), the Lost Woods, Lake Hylia, alternate worlds, Heart Pieces, the Hookshot (among other items that made their first appearance), etc. I could go on. :D

XSkywardSheikahX

That ninja with tea
*Enters by smashing a Deku Nut*

Username: XSkywardSheikahX
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Usually the Master Sword~!
Job: Well, I guess I could just be a member...but I can contribute art too If you'd like.

Zephraxe

*Enters by smashing a Deku Nut*

Username: XSkywardSheikahX
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Usually the Master Sword~!
Job: Well, I guess I could just be a member...but I can contribute art too If you'd like.

Username: Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Master Sword
Job: Other, I guess. Since the first post didn't really explain much about the purpose of jobs. >.>

You are both accepted! You may now post and you can pick up a Guard Rank user bar on the first post.

XSkywardSheikahX

That ninja with tea
Oh fudge cakes. I have no room in my signature... ;n;

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Almost everyone has said that one of their favorite songs was Hyrule Field from Twilight Princess!

Hmm... most likely A Link to the Past.

EDIT: HOLY MOTHER FREAKING GOODNESS!!! And I thought after 200 hours in a single save file in Twilight Princess, I would have opened EVERY treasure chest! I found one unopened. In Kakariko Village. How did this insanity happen?!?

SECOND EDIT: I went through all of the Temples and Dungeons to make sure I had opened all of the treasure chests and some of them had a chest or two. Now the file is 100% complete.

THAT WAS CLOSE
LOL

Thanks for the accepts, Zephraxe. I'll add you two now. And, jobs are pretty self-explanatory I thought. Leader is for leading, artist for occasionally posting fan-art, and Other is if you have something else in mind.

SHININGJOLTEON I'VE GOT YA' COVERED

tlcx.png

LOLOL

@Sheikah
Try getting rid of some of the spaces (Returns/Enters) inbetween lines. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.