• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
You win the Internet. :)

YAAAAAAY And LOL I didn't think you'd put it in your sig I thought cause I thought it was too big! LOL
New Topiiiiiiic: If you could name an LOZ game and summarize Link's mission in it, what would you name it/make it about?
Mine would be called The Legend of Zelda: Silver Tide, and Link goes through the Kokiri Forest (as an adult) to free Navi, and then brings Navi to travel to the Great Sea (it's a Twilight Princess art style, but in the time period of Hyrule being flodded [WW place]) and once he finds his boat (which mysteriously appears in the silver tide, and is similar to the King of Red Lions only is Silver instead of Red and has a Triforce mast) and has to find the source of the strange tides that have been flooding the world and making strange people or things appear on shore. At the end of the game you find Tetra washed up on a shore and then go underwater to Hyrule, and there you find... Farore!!! Farore was being controlled by Ganon and... Onox (who is the mini-boss of this dungeoun, hyrule castle)! ganon is the final boss adn after defeating him Farore stops using here wind to make things appear on the shores. Also, the boat dissapears, so Farore teleports you and Tetra to the surface, where the next game in the series is either Phantom Hourglass or Wind Waker.

Good idea, right?

ShiningJolteon

YAAAAAAY And LOL I didn't think you'd put it in your sig I thought cause I thought it was too big! LOL
I used the signature check thread and they said I was good. ;)

If you could name an LOZ game and summarize Link's mission in it, what would you name it/make it about?
I've had the idea for a while. And it got better with the introduction of the Wii U. It would be The Legend of Zelda: Chaos Reigns. The idea roughly would be: The King of Hyrule becomes possessed by the spirit of Ganondorf who managed to escape from the "space between realms". (Yes, I know Oracle of Ages went this direction with Ambi and Veran, but it would occur much differently.) Zelda, being the unknowing bearer of the Triforce of Wisdom comes to discover this fact and flees the castle. She finds her way to Link's village and lands in some trouble with some enemies. After Link rescues her, she describes her plight and Link and Zelda set off on their adventure to discover what can be done to save the king and rid Hyrule of Ganondorf once again. Very rough summary, but the idea would be in the potential of co-op play in a 3D Zelda world. If you're playing alone, you control Link with the Gamepad, Wii U Pro Controller, or Wiimote + Nunchuk. Zelda would be controlled by the CPU, but you could give her basic instructions like "stay here" and "hit that switch". Then there would be the option to play co-operatively, with the player controlling Link using the Wii U Pro Controller or the Wiimote + Nunchuk, and the Zelda player using the Gamepad to see the game through her eyes and do things Link can't do.

Zephraxe

I was just wondering if anyone else had thought that the LoZ world could be based off of a mixture of different mythologies, sort of like The Lord of the Rings. To summarize it, Hyrule is like earth. Where the Goddesses/Gods come from would be like Valhalla, Heaven, or Valinor. Ganon/Ganondorf would be like Sauron. Demise would be like Melkor/Devil. Skyloft is like Asgard. The Twilight Realm would be like one of the realms of Yggdrasil. The pure Hylians would be like the High Elves of Lothlorien. This all just occurred to me, so I wanted to tell everyone. It's okay if you have no idea what I'm talking about when comparing LoZ stuff to the other mythologies. I mainly compared LoZ to Teutonic Myth and the Mythology of The Lord of the Rings. If you are wondering about anything I said, just ask.

If you could name a LOZ game and summarize Link's mission in it, what would you name it/make it about?

Hmmm.... How about a sequel to Twilight Princess? The Legend of Zelda: A Shadow From the Past. Many years after the events of Twilight Princess, the Twili's anger towards the gods are renewed because of their suffering at the hands of Ganondorf after the sages sent him into the Twilight Realm. Even though Midna tried to keep her people calm, they worked in secret to find a new way into the light realm and recreate the magic they had created along time ago, so they can invade Hyrule, conquer its people and take the Triforce. The great grandson of Link from Twilight Princess is the new Chosen Hero. The Light Spirits were captured and held in captivity in dungeons in the Twilight Realm. The new Link, who must obtain the Master Sword, which is already infused with the power of the Sols, will be his weapon to fight the corrupted Twili. The Twili that are against the new Shadow Invasion will help Link on his quest.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Wow, those are great ideas! But mine is the best! I love both ideas, but I feel like a Shadow from the past is really similar to Link to the past. Maybe Darkness Returns? Or Army of Shadow? Maybe the final boss could be Zant controlling Ganon!
And as for Shining Jolteon's, that sounds sick! Maybe Zelda would start as Sheik, and show you her true form after a few dungeons? Or obtaining the Triforce or whateves? Good ideas though!

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
I had an idea of a game that takes place in Ikana Canyon when it was still inhabited. You wouldnt play as Link, of course, bit i dont really know who you would play as (maybe Skull Keeta?). Anyway, Ikana castle would be the main hub, and you would be given missions to fight the Garo ninjas or something in a style similar to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
YESSSSS!!! I caught another Hylian Loach in Twilight Princess! XD

Chapter, do you remember when I said that I may have put 200 hours into one save file in Twilight Princess? Well, I'm playing now and it said the total play time was 196:00. That file is 100% complete. I've done literally everything. Not a single treasure chest remains to be opened. The only thing I can think to do in that file is catch a bigger Hylian Loach than my first.

What do you think is the weakest Zelda game?

Hmmm.... It's really hard to say which one because I love all of the games, but probably Zelda II. I say that because it really doesn't have that "Zelda" feel to it, but I can understand why. It was only the second game and Nintendo wanted try a different formula, so to speak.

So does that mean you've gotten 2? Lucky. I've spent hours just trying to get the first one, and no luck so far!

And I forgot to mention Zelda II. That one was a bit sucky. You also forgot to mention that it was even a challenge for Chuck Norris to complete. That game is so hard!

@Skytorn
Yeah, I went to the symphony for my Bday (cant stop bragging it was so fuuuuuun) and Gerudo Valley and Saria's Song were probably the most well done. Mhhhhhm... Dat Saria's Song.

You have no idea how creepy the last part sounded lol.

ANOTHER ONE? ARRRGGGHHH
And Zelda II was like an "In Progress" game, so i'll have mercy, but I really don't like Spirit Tracks... I mean, imagine you were in the room when they were coming up with the game.
"What if... What if he had a train!?"
"Yes! And Zelda were there and there was a weirdo with a powerful sword!?"
Yes, yes perfect! And there were stone things trying to hurt you while you RODE the train- er, conducted it!"
"PERFECT! And I love the idea of conducting a train!"

And then the intern was all:

"Um, this sounds kinda strange compared to our pevious games... I mean-"

Interuption by LOZ developer

"AND HERE's A SKETCH OF THE TRAIN!"
"Oh, PERFECT!"

LOL I am a master interpreter.

...I like Spirit Tracks... it's fun... -.- oh well, not everyone will have the same opinion.

EDIT:

This post

:p

If you could meet a single character from TLoZ, who would it be and why?
Malon. I could take her to all the redneck girls around here in Alabama and show them what a real country girl is like. XD

I do take offense to that. :p Nah, just kidding. But thanks for the hello there!

I have a girly crush on Malon. No homo. x3

Hewwo xP

My favorite songs include Song of Storms, Stone Tower Temple, Dragon Roost Island, and Hyrule Field (TP)
As far as weakest game, there really arent any. I hate myself for saying this, but it may be Phantom Hourglass, although I love that game.
And if I could meet a character? Groose.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7045/6854448087_b3123f7096_o.jpg
Tingle's hair, from Hyrule Historia

Am I the only one who likes the DS Zelda games? I think they're awesome. Nice and simple without a complex story.

That image was beautiful.

Dragon Roost Island? This version of the song made me love it even more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9rDuRnbOC8

Also, Tingle is now even MORE creepy than he already was after seeing that picture.

What a nice rendition of the song!~

What was your favorite 2D Zelda Game?

Do I really have to answer that? I need a pic in my signature that says "That -A Link to the Past- Loving Guy". Reasons? It was my first and my favorite overall. But aside from that, it also was the game that really defined the series as a whole. So much of what Zelda games are today derived from ALttP. The first mention of Ganondorf, the Master Sword, Bottles you can put stuff in, the theme of Power, Wisdom, and Courage defined by color for the first time (leading to Din, Nayru, and Farore's colors), the Lost Woods, Lake Hylia, alternate worlds, Heart Pieces, the Hookshot (among other items that made their first appearance), etc. I could go on. :D

I can tell you like ALttP... :3

Username: Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Master Sword
Job: Other, I guess. Since the first post didn't really explain much about the purpose of jobs. >.>

I can't get over how long your name is. Oh well, welcome! Welcome to Sheikah as well! :)

Favorite 2D Zelda game?

I like The Minish Cap. It was a nice refreshing game. I don't why society older people have to enjoy older rated games when frankly I really enjoyed playing TMC, which has the youngest Link of all the Zelda games (someone mentioned this in the old club, so I'm just copying :p Link is 7).

I have no idea how to answer the 'make your own Zelda game' (that's basically what it is) question.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Zephraxe dat classic sig is back

And same, Skytorn! I can't seem to get a Hylian Loach. It honestly takes forvever. Speaking of which, what are your top scores in Ocarina of Time's fish catching? Mine is like, 8.1 or something along the lines of that.
And yes I made that part creepy on purpose lol. And sorry for trashing spirit tracks: I am sure it's fun (I could never truly hate an LOZ game) it's just that it seems like a strange idea in comparison to the opther games LOl I guess that's what makes it unique and fun, though!

Zephraxe

And same, Skytorn! I can't seem to get a Hylian Loach. It honestly takes forvever. Speaking of which, what are your top scores in Ocarina of Time's fish catching? Mine is like, 8.1 or something along the lines of that.
And yes I made that part creepy on purpose lol. And sorry for trashing spirit tracks: I am sure it's fun (I could never truly hate an LOZ game) it's just that it seems like a strange idea in comparison to the opther games LOl I guess that's what makes it unique and fun, though!

Yes, yes. I have my Gif of Latios licking Pikachu.... SO CUTE!!! XD

Did you ever play Spirit Tracks? How you were saying it makes it seem like you never played it. If you haven't, you really should. At first, the idea of the train seems weird, but it really is cool once you start playing. Especially once you get the cannon. The sound track is surprisingly good, too.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Here's a link to youtube that has the first 25 of 51 songs to the Twilight Symphony.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsKZQISBMfcYt-WR-0_y0anBCgSgqBHgp

It took Zelda Reorchestrated several years to make it, and it sounds BEAUTIFUL. It is a fully orchestrated sound track from Twilight Princess with a professional choir, too. Listen, friends, and be amazed!

Oh my gosh... that certainly made my day.

It's such a difficult task, but I really do like the fishing hole area. I like how it changes seasons everytime you enter. Also, Link's face when you enter the building for the first time XD

And Spirit Tracks is an excellent game. Not the best Zelda game but it is brilliant. And about what Zeph said, it does seem like you've never played it. I haven't beaten it yet but I love ST.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yes, yes. I have my Gif of Latios licking Pikachu.... SO CUTE!!! XD

Did you ever play Spirit Tracks? How you were saying it makes it seem like you never played it. If you haven't, you really should. At first, the idea of the train seems weird, but it really is cool once you start playing. Especially once you get the cannon. The sound track is surprisingly good, too.

Nope haven't played. I really want both of them, though. The DS games.
And yeah his face is just... Yeah LOLOLOL
What is your favorite version of Link?
-Cell-Shaded Link
-Twilight Princess Link
-Skyward Link
-Gameboy Link (Brown+Green Clothes)
-OoT Link

I think my favorites are Cell-Shaded and OoT, though I also love Gameboy and Twilight Princess.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Username: Ropav
What sword does the Hero of Time use: The Master Sword
Job: whatever you feel like putting me at ;)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

Added. Welcome!! We have a few topics going on: look for the underlined and bolded words to see what they are right now.

EDIT:

Looking back at some posts, I realized that this person isn't a leader here, but I thought they were. They at least deserve a rank-up.
Rank Up, FierceDiety1! You can pick up the next UB whenever you like.

Last edited:

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Favorite version of Link?

-Cell shaded Link (so CUTE!!!!!)
-Twilight Princess Link (ohhhhhh... that shirtless scene...)
-CDI Link (lol just kdding)

Also hi and welcome to the club Ropav! :)

Zephraxe

Welcome Ropav!

Nope haven't played. I really want both of them, though. The DS games.
And yeah his face is just... Yeah LOLOLOL
What is your favorite version of Link?
-Cell-Shaded Link
-Twilight Princess Link
-Skyward Link
-Gameboy Link (Brown+Green Clothes)
-OoT Link

I think my favorites are Cell-Shaded and OoT, though I also love Gameboy and Twilight Princess.

I don't really have a favorite, but I generally like the older Links because they look cooler. So, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword Links.

FennekinBlazes

Gay Mess
Username:FennekinBlazes
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Master Sword and some others
Job:I am going with other

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
Username:FennekinBlazes
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Master Sword and some others
Job:I am going with other

Welcome fennekinblazes, you are accepted!! AND TO THE LEADERS! i recently donloaded GIMP, so if anyone could help me, it would be great. i weant to be able to help with artwork for the club.

FennekinBlazes

Gay Mess
Welcome fennekinblazes, you are accepted!! AND TO THE LEADERS! i recently donloaded GIMP, so if anyone could help me, it would be great. i weant to be able to help with artwork for the club.

Say what now? o_O

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Welcome, FennekinBlazes! And I don't use GIMP much. You need to watch a TRILLION tutorials to work it, so I barely use that, MS Paint, and Online-Image-Editor.com. Also a few other editors but for insignificant changes. Anyways I'll add you now, and you can pick up the, "Guard," userbar.

Also, if you are going to do art, remember to use the form when posting it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.