• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy909

Just another guy
Username:Fitzy909
What sword does the Hero of Time use:Master Sword.... mostly.
Job: Other

fitzy909

Just another guy
You're accepted! You can pick up a Guard rank user bar when ever you want.

thanks!

What is your favorite version of Link?
-cel shaded link (he's different, but still cool)
-Twilight princess (The one realistic version and he looks awesome)
those two stand out most, but i like all of them really.

LthePanda

Username: LthePanda
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Master Sword

I am a huge zelda fan lol I have the Hyrule Historia, I just bought the Wind Waker themed WiiU and a 3ds to play ocarina of time 3d and a Link Between Worlds. I have tons of posters, car decals and bumper stickers on my car, and I am currently ordering some statues and figurines.

Zephraxe

Username: LthePanda
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Master Sword

I am a huge zelda fan lol I have the Hyrule Historia, I just bought the Wind Waker themed WiiU and a 3ds to play ocarina of time 3d and a Link Between Worlds. I have tons of posters, car decals and bumper stickers on my car, and I am currently ordering some statues and figurines.

You are accepted! You may pick up a Guard rank user bar, if you want.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
speaking of hyrule historia,
What do you think of the "official" zelda timeline?
I think that the timelines after OOT are confusing, especialy the no hero timeline.

Zephraxe

speaking of hyrule historia,
I think that the timelines after OOT are confusing, especialy the no hero timeline.

I believe exactly what it says it is. The fallen hero timeline makes sense to me especially since I've played or am playing them all. I've spent awhile pondering on this, but I still don't understand how Four Swords Adventures fits after Twilight Princess. It's the only part of the official timeline that I don't understand. It might help if I actually played that game, though.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
I believe exactly what it says it is. The fallen hero timeline makes sense to me especially since I've played or am playing them all. I've spent awhile pondering on this, but I still don't understand how Four Swords Adventures fits after Twilight Princess. It's the only part of the official timeline that I don't understand. It might help if I actually played that game, though.

Not the fallen hero one. the one where link defeats gannon is split into two seperate timelines. the one where link gets sent back in time as a child has MM coming after. and the one i was speaking of is after link gets sent back in time, during the adult timeline, there is no hero, giving gannon the ability to return.

LthePanda

Actually there is a video special made by gametrailers that discusses the timeline and starts creating it by discussing each game in order of their original release date. If you guys would like I could find the video and post the link to it here. It is about a 30-40 minute video I believe.

LonelyLittleCubone

Content Breeder
Username: LonelyLittleCubone
What sword does the Hero of Time use: The Master Sword.. if he can find it, I'm looking at you LttP
Job:Other, hooray for newness!

Saw this club on the forums and my eyes lit up, haha.

Zephraxe

Username: LonelyLittleCubone
What sword does the Hero of Time use: The Master Sword.. if he can find it, I'm looking at you LttP
Job:Other, hooray for newness!

Saw this club on the forums and my eyes lit up, haha.

You are accepted! You can pick up a guard rank user bar when you want. First time I played A Link to the Past I found the Master Sword before I was able to pull it from the pedestal. It took me forever to find it again when I actually had to find it.

fitzy909

Just another guy
Out of all of my friends i am the only one who understands the timelines and i get where they come from. It is hard to get your head around, but they do make sense. we have one which is created when link is locked away for seven years, the decline timeline, and what this results in. One where hyrule has no hero, adult timeline. finally, one where link has gone home and what happens as a result of that. it is a clever way to put all the games into some form of chronological order, but you don't need to know much about it to still enjoy the games.

Zephraxe

Out of all of my friends i am the only one who understands the timelines and i get where they come from. It is hard to get your head around, but they do make sense. we have one which is created when link is locked away for seven years, the decline timeline, and what this results in. One where hyrule has no hero, adult timeline. finally, one where link has gone home and what happens as a result of that. it is a clever way to put all the games into some form of chronological order, but you don't need to know much about it to still enjoy the games.

You do know that there is an official timeline released by Nintendo, right? Here's the official timeline: http://www.nerdvolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/29631a766f1537530abc0ec5e6d15515.jpg

I probably already said this, but I don't understand exactly know how Minish Cap, Four Swords and Four Swords+Hyrule Adventures fits into the timeline. Their story has no effect on any of the other games that I know of, but I guess I don't understand because I haven't played any of them. It happens to be that those are the only ones I have not played.

Last edited:

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
I am going to break my vow of stayin off of SPPf until the 12th to tell you guys that I just added another game to my list of beaten Zelda games: The Minish Cap. And i loved every second of it. Probably my favorite 2d game, although it was kinda short.

leafme

SSBM Marth Main
Username:Leafme
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Kokiri sword/Biggoron sword/Master sword

i would like to join

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
Username: cagedWINGS
What sword does the Hero of Time use: The Master Sword :).
Job: General club member and Zelda enthusiast!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I really didn't pay much attention to the time lines until I played OoT.

Zephraxe

Username:Leafme
What sword does the Hero of Time use: Kokiri sword/Biggoron sword/Master sword

i would like to join

Username: cagedWINGS
What sword does the Hero of Time use: The Master Sword :).
Job: General club member and Zelda enthusiast!

I welcome both of you to the Legend of Zelda Club! You may both pick up a Guard Rank User bar when you wish to do so.

Since there has been a general lack of activity until today, I will start a new topic.

What is Your Favorite Monster/Enemy (Excluding Bosses) in The Legend of Zelda games?

I would have to say the Darknut. They often can be a pain to defeat, especially when there are two or even three of them battling you all at once. I also think there design is pretty awesome.

Moblins were in the beta version of Twilight Princess and they look terrifying.

Twilight Princess Moblin

FennekinBlazes

Gay Mess
I have to agree with you in the Twilight Princess's Moblins being terrifying! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.