• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
I welcome both of you to the Legend of Zelda Club! You may both pick up a Guard Rank User bar when you wish to do so.

Since there has been a general lack of activity until today, I will start a new topic.

What is Your Favorite Monster/Enemy (Excluding Bosses) in The Legend of Zelda games?

Why thank you. I shall pick up a signature tag ASAP.

My personal favourite monster(s) from Zelda is the ReDead from Ocarina of Time. I think poo actually came out when one first grabbed me as a kid! So scary. A second favourite of mine is would be the Stalfos or Lizalfos from Skyward Sword. They were the enemies that really forced me to learn and appreciate the motion controls. It also taught me patience!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
OMFG SO MANY PEEPS JOINED Could a leader please post, or one of the new members please post, a condensed post of all the people i must add? Thank you.

Beat WWHD twi days ago; final battle was pretty short but fun. Now doing 100% completion, im about 60% through. yesterday I mapped all of the islands, and now I'm getting all heart pieces. Then Ill open all chests, then ill collect all tingle statues... And IDK after that. Maybe do the person gallery or get all legendary pictographs; should be easy I already have 2. And my fave monster is probably one of those gigantic knights from WW or a twilight monster or IDK LOL

Last edited:

Zephraxe

OMFG SO MANY PEEPS JOINED Could a leader please post, or one of the new members please post, a condensed post of all the people i must add? Thank you.

Beat WWHD twi days ago; final battle was pretty short but fun. Now doing 100% completion, im about 60% through. yesterday I mapped all of the islands, and now I'm getting all heart pieces. Then Ill open all chests, then ill collect all tingle statues... And IDK after that. Maybe do the person gallery or get all legendary pictographs; should be easy I already have 2. And my fave monster is probably one of those gigantic knights from WW or a twilight monster or IDK LOL

We have a whopping 5 new members. Here's the list, Chapter:

Fitzy909
LthePanda
LonelyLittleCubone
Leafme
cagedWINGS

None applied to be leaders, so they are all guard rank.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Last edited:

Zephraxe

New topic, perhaps?

What Was the Hardest Water Temple Throughout All of the Games?

I'm stuck between the Water Temple from OoT and the first of two Water Temples from Link's Awakening.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Probs OoT, but if not that then mayhaps TP. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't as hard as OoT, but still. Some tricky puzzles in there.
Also, update on WWHD. I beat the game without dying once, and now I'm 100% it. I'd say I'm around 70% through, with the most major things left to do is collect every single character's statue/picture, and collect heart pieces. I only have a few Treasure Charts left (maybe 10 to 15) and only two tingle statues left to collect: Earth Temple and Wind Temple.

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
I've never really found water temples to be necessarily hard, as fire temples are my bane (I swear the lava has magnets in it!).

If I had to pick one I'd go with the one from OoT. Like I say it's not hard or difficult, it's just confusing. Even now, after having done countless playthroughs (I play OoT around Christmas time every year for some reason) I still get confused about the main room's puzzle!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Lakebed Temple or at least it seemed hard when i first played it

Please: Dat one-liner

And yeah LOL fire can be tough but i love fire; I find it fun rather than hard
But, omfg, I always get stuck on Master Quest's (of OoT) Adult Volcano. OMFG I NEED ANOTHER SMALL KEY
Which perfectly makes sense: let's keep keys in treasure chests that need keys to open: LMFAO

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
I guess its me that has the most trouble with fire temples then!

I swear.

"Link stop jumping in the lava you silly sod!"

That bit on SS where you have to retreive all your items..and when you have to run across that sinky bone bride. I was tempted to throw my Wii remote at the telly in a fit of rage!

Only cagedWINGS could reply to a question about water temples and end up steering the conversation to lava..lawlz.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
LMFAO @

Only cagedWINGS could reply to a question about water temples and end up steering the conversation to lava..lawlz.

Another one. What's your favorite spin-off game?
Probably either Super Smash Bros. (All Three) or Soul Caliber II. Both were great and Link was awesome in both. If you guys haven't played these, then here's another.
Favorite sword that Link has wielded, other than the Master Sword.
Mine has gots to be a tie: the Four Sword and the Kokiri Sword. Four Sword has a simple concept but an astounding affect, making for fun gameplay and puzzles unlike any others. Kokiri Sword is just fun to get and I like it lol

Zephraxe

LMFAO @

Probably either Super Smash Bros. (All Three) or Soul Caliber II. Both were great and Link was awesome in both. If you guys haven't played these, then here's another.
Mine has gots to be a tie: the Four Sword and the Kokiri Sword. Four Sword has a simple concept but an astounding affect, making for fun gameplay and puzzles unlike any others. Kokiri Sword is just fun to get and I like it lol

I haven't played Soul Caliber II, but I own all three Super Smash Bros. Love those games! Link's Crossbow Training was actually pretty fun.

Favorite sword other than the Master Sword? The Razor Sword from Majora's Mask. That sword is really cool looking, but it turns back into the Kokiri sword after 100 hits... I guess that's the penalty for having such an amazing looking sword.

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
What's your favorite spin-off game?

Probably Battle Quest on Nintendoland. My girlfriend's little brother has never really heard of Zelda before. I know, he's one of those kids that's eleven years-old and only plays Call of Duty.. But yeah, as I was saying, his first introduction to Zelda, which was cool. Infact all of the mini games on Nintendoland are amaziiiing.

To be honest the Master Sword is the only sword that matters! I'm going to ignore the last part of the question :p.

When you steadily forge the Master Sword from the Goddess Sword in SS. And then at the end of the game you put it in the pedestal; there it would stay until it's power is called upon by the next hero, and we all know who (spoiler alert: Link from OoT ;))Urgh, so epic!

My other favourite sword is the one from Spirit Tracks. The name escapes me (could look it up but too lazy). I don't know why I like it, it's just Spirit Tracks is my favourite hand-held Zelda after Link's Awakening.

Last edited:

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
Topics yay
Fav enemies- i would say the undead stuff (stalfos, gibdos, redeads)
Hardest water temple- got to go with OoT
Fav spin-off- i guess SSB
Fav sword- great fairy sword for design and four sword for effect.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Topics yay
Fav enemies- i would say the undead stuff (stalfos, gibdos, redeads)
Hardest water temple- got to go with OoT
Fav spin-off- i guess SSB
Fav sword- great fairy sword for design and four sword for effect.

Agreeable answers lol

@cagedWINGS
That sword was the Lokomo Sword

@Zephraze
It was really upsetting when it turns into dat knife. *Sigh* At least we had it while we could! XD

fitzy909

Just another guy

Biggoron's sword. It is twice as powerful and it two hands to wield it, so it is cool. Also, it is a good reward for a long and rather difficult trading quest.

Super Smash Bros. obviously. it is awesome allowing you to pit all nintendo characters against each other. it is awesome and there is no no contest. end of discussion.

Zephraxe

New Topic!

What is your favorite mini game/side quest in the Legend of Zelda series?

I would have to say either the Lanayru Boss Battles in Skyward Sword or the Fishing Hole in Twilight Princess. (btw I just caught my third Hylian Loach.)

EDIT: I'm getting too good at catching the blasted fish. Just got #4.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
New Topic!

I would have to say either the Lanayru Boss Battles in Skyward Sword or the Fishing Hole in Twilight Princess. (btw I just caught my third Hylian Loach.)

EDIT: I'm getting too good at catching the blasted fish. Just got #4.

STAHP. GIMME THE LOACHES OR DIE Great job! *Grumble, grumble...*
Favorite side quest?
Ocarina of Time, mask quests.

fitzy909

Just another guy
well... i would have to say the trading quest in Ocarina of Time. i enjoy how it takes you to the far flung reaches of Hyrule. Also, the biggoron sword is awesome.

So for a link between worlds the 'dark world' is now Lorule. There appears to be a zelda counterpart, so will we have a link counterpart? maybe you will have to battle him?

Status
Not open for further replies.