• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
^^
Wait what? HH? DT?
BTW, nice sig GIF thing lol!
Anyway, I got a great idea. Kind of like a texture cross-over. Tingle is put into Hyrule Warriors, and (I would love this a ridiculous amount) Majora's Mask in Wind Waker texture. Agh, omg I can imagine it. Aghhhhhh I want MM in a Wind Waker texture! As a remake or a whole new game. Imagine it!!
Hmmm, could work. I don't see the WW textures pulling off the same level of creepy, but it could work...

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hmmm, could work. I don't see the WW textures pulling off the same level of creepy, but it could work...

More crude humor, less darkness. But still pretty dark. It could be an alternate sequel to WW in which the four temples and their respective bosses are rising again to terrorize the world b/c of majora, but Link goes to fight each one as they rise, and then fight Majora. Instead of a time limit, there is a changing world. If you don't beat a dungeon, in say, 2 real days, then a town where bombs are sold cheaply and a heart container is hidden (as an example) will be destroyed by a dungeon boss monster.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
HW = Hyrule Warriors
DT = Downfall/Dead/Defeated Timeline
MM with WW textures would look interesting. Also, this is purely coincidental, but MM upside-down is WW.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Come on people, where did all of the activity suddenly go!? Did you guys see, by the way, that Sheik and Zelda were seperated in SSB4? I love Zelda's new Down+B attack, too. And Sheik looks awesome. But still no Ganondorf. I'm also sad to see that Majora doesn't bring the Moon crashing down, similar to a Snorlax attack.

Zephraxe

Come on people, where did all of the activity suddenly go!? Did you guys see, by the way, that Sheik and Zelda were seperated in SSB4? I love Zelda's new Down+B attack, too. And Sheik looks awesome. But still no Ganondorf. I'm also sad to see that Majora doesn't bring the Moon crashing down, similar to a Snorlax attack.

You're right... I didn't notice that they didn't show Ganondorf. Even though I hardly use him, they better have him in SSB4. I really like Zelda's Down+B attack, too! I love how it's Phantom Zelda from Spirit Tracks! I'm also glad that there is no form changing in the middle of battles, too. That got annoying sometimes.

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
I missed the Zelda portions of the Direct, so I really have no clue about the down smash. With Ganon not being on the roster yet, I can only hope that it's due to him becoming more original in his moveset and general gameplay. Sure, that would annoy the heck out of the whole 100 Ganon users at first, but would make the rest of us happy!

Zephraxe

On a topic other than SSB4... A Link to the Past is on the Nintendo e-shop for $1.50. It's normally $5, so I thought, "What the heck, why not?" I bought it and am playing it for the second time. It looks good on the Wii U in HD. Not that it's much different on any other device being a 16-bit game. XD

Here's a screenshot from ALttP I took (I only just figured out how to take screenshots on the Wii U yesterday.): http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/109/a/b/wiiu_screenshot_tv_alttp_by_zephraxe-d7f4gww.jpg

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
To be honest (@Zephraxe) I feel like I can see a difference in the quality of the game. It just looks smoother and sharper where necessary. And I would buy it, but today I'm calling Nintendo to see if I can change my NNID without losing all of my downloaded games. I only have 79 cents or so on my balance, and I could care more about my Miiverse posts. Re-collecting all of my friends list (24 people! :0) will be annoying, but far from impossible. Most of my friends are neighbors or classmates from school, and five or so from the forums. But I will NOT bargain on losing my data for Wind Waker HD or ALBW, especially after buying the limited edition 3DSXL.

fitzy909

Just another guy
To be honest (@Zephraxe) I feel like I can see a difference in the quality of the game. It just looks smoother and sharper where necessary. And I would buy it, but today I'm calling Nintendo to see if I can change my NNID without losing all of my downloaded games. I only have 79 cents or so on my balance, and I could care more about my Miiverse posts. Re-collecting all of my friends list (24 people! :0) will be annoying, but far from impossible. Most of my friends are neighbors or classmates from school, and five or so from the forums. But I will NOT bargain on losing my data for Wind Waker HD or ALBW, especially after buying the limited edition 3DSXL.

You should be able to do that. I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't, provided you only change it and don't make a new one.

Also, on the topic of virtual console games, i would like to ask Why did the US get a free Four Swords download, but the UK and everywhere else didn't? I really wanted to play it.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Hi everyone, sorry for not being very active in here I apologize. Well, I finally made it to Lorule, I've been playing Link Between Worlds quite a bit this week. As far as 4 Swords goes, I think it's pretty unfair only the US got a free download for the game. I mean, I live in the US and i'm obviously happy I was able to get a free download for the game, but it's only fair that other countries should of received free downloads as well.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Four Swords 25 was my first Zelda game (although I didn't play it until I got my third Zelda game... long story), but I lost it when my old 3DS broke one day. =c My second Zelda game was The Minish Cap, which I also lost, but it's coming out on Japanese Wii U VC next week! Which means I might be able to play it again in the near future! Yay.

Oh, and I got the Minish Cap manga a few weeks ago. Still haven't finished it, even though I finished the PH manga in a day. >_<

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I still have to play Minish Cap! One of my friends was supposed to let me borrow it years ago back in middle school, but that never ended up happening.

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
At least it wasn't the other way around. My friends would be pretty angry if I still had one of their games from back then.

Anywho, have fun with the MC when you do get it!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I LEEEEEEVE! I haven't, died, nope.
Zelda WiiU confirmed for E3!!! I am sooooo excited for it. I am now looking to play Phantom Hourglass.
Also I got a PS Vita. If only Zelda were on it, lol. I wish Zelda were on everything though, so... Yup just an update I am still active all is good

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
I wish everything were on everything, so Zelda on everything is completely valid. Also, your trainer title tells me everything I need to know, Chapter. I completely understand the testing issue...

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Any word on when TMC will come out on Wii U VC outside of Japan?

EDIT: Also, I'm bored and have been reading shipping threads recently... let's give LOZ pairings XShipping names! First of all... I call ArmsAndLegsShipping for ST Zelink. #IRegretNothing

Last edited:

fitzy909

Just another guy
Any word on when TMC will come out on Wii U VC outside of Japan?

EDIT: Also, I'm bored and have been reading shipping threads recently... let's give LOZ pairings XShipping names! First of all... I call ArmsAndLegsShipping for ST Zelink. #IRegretNothing

Yeah, The Minish Cap will be coming to the VC in all territories, which is good as a lesser known lets player by the name of Olizandri said he would be unable to do an LP of it uless there was a VC release.

hyrule warriors skyloft.jpg

Also, this artwork of Skyloft in the new Hyrule Warriors leads me to believe that this game is based around the war that the Hyrule Historia manga is based around. It must be before Skywardf Sword, because isn't it mentioned that Skyloft rises into the sky after a terrible war? Only problem with this theory is that Hyrule Castle is not known to exist during this time in the games, but nothing says you just don't see it. There is some castle featured in the manga though.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Holy Hylia, why do I always miss the good stuff?...Wait, don't answer that one.
Anywho, those screenshots do look incredible! I wonder how Impa is going to play differently from link. Maybe she'll be slightly faster?
And I can't remember a single game where the poes didn't have lanterns... It's beautiful, but I wonder if that is indeed it's true identity...

fitzy909

Just another guy
So I have heard a lot of controversy over the design of Shia, the games antagonist, but what do you think?

Personally, her design doesn't bother me. Yes, her character has been... accentuated a little too much, but that is most likely an influence from the team behind Dynasty Warriors, Team Ninja. (who made Other M) This more... adult look will almost certainly not carry over to the next game, but the design isn't anything to get worked up about. This game is taking a mature approach to Zelda and I say if they want to do it then go for it. It isn't like we haven't had female characters like this before. ( *cough* TP great fairy *cough*)

Status
Not open for further replies.