• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

00swms

Chaos Theory
ZeldaClubBanner_zps434e3d71.png

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Club!

Rules

Obey the SPPf rules.
Obey the following rules.
Do not double post.
Do not spam.
Please fill out the registration form thoroughly and correctly.
Do not bully, troll, or flame.
You are required to post two comments on a bi-weekly basis.
Do not post when you are banned or banished.
Respect all other members.
Be kind and have fun!

Registration

HTML Code:
Code:
[B]Username[/B]:
[B]What is your favorite Zelda game[/B]:

Strikes

Disobey the rules for one strike
Disobey the same rule multiple times for three strikes
Troll/Flame/Bully for banishment

Three strikes = 2 Day Ban
Four Strikes = 1 Week Ban
Five Strikes = Permanent Banishment

Ranks

Owner and Leaders’ Rank

OwnerUB_zps52b255d1.gif

00swms

LeaderUB_zps537925db.gif

Zephraxe
KyuremFreeze

Members’ Ranks

HeroUB_zps2fdc44bd.gif

KillerUB_zps3c536e39.gif

AdventurerUB_zps0aae5493.gif

KnightUB_zps4f2f353a.gif

GuardUB_zps921ae08f.gif

Fitzy909
Cometstarlight
MetalSonic
Captain Jigglypuff

Fan Art

Submit your Fan Art using the following form.

HTML Code:
Code:
Username:
Other members may use my work: Yes/No
My art will have to be stored/saved on your (00swms’s) computer because I will eventually delete it: Yes/No

Artists

Chapter of Charizard
Skytorn
XSkywardSheikahX

Chapter of Charizard's Work
AAAAAAAHREIUGTHIEOURG_zpsc27b9c8b.gif

gfghv.png

Credits

Inferno Productions (Chapter) for all of the Userbars!
SwornMetalhead from Daedric Design for the Main Banner!
Fluffyy for starting up the first LOZ Club!
You for reading this!​

Last edited:

fitzy909

Just another guy
Time for a fresh start:
Username: fitzy909
What is your favorite Zelda game: Wind Waker HD, a large open world, great artstyle and story. What's not to love?

00swms

Chaos Theory
Time for a fresh start:
Username: fitzy909
What is your favorite Zelda game: Wind Waker HD, a large open world, great artstyle and story. What's not to love?

Fitzy909, accepted as we get more members I'll start put into effect some events.

-00swms

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Username: Cometstarlight
What is your favorite Zelda Game: Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess

00swms

Chaos Theory
Username: Lugia-Senpai
What is your favorite Zelda game: Ocarina of Time (except for the Shadow Temple)

Accepted

Lugia-Senpai how couldn't you love the Shadow Temple. Personally one my favorite temples from that game just due to the creepy atmosphere.

-00swms

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Username: Captain Jigglypuff
Favorite Zelda Game: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (I count these two as one game)

I love naming the kid "It".

fitzy909

Just another guy
So, in a recent interview with ijustine, the one and only Shigeru Miyamoto, revealed that the new Legend of Zelda Wii U will have many side quests to distract the player from their main objective. Any thoughts on this?

I'm cool with this provided they are interesting and varied. I don't want a million fetch quests. However, if they are interesting and have decent rewards fro them, then they will be a good addition.

Link to the IGN article: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/01/06/miyamoto-discusses-side-missions-in-the-legend-of-zelda-wii-u

00swms

Chaos Theory
So, in a recent interview with ijustine, the one and only Shigeru Miyamoto, revealed that the new Legend of Zelda Wii U will have many side quests to distract the player from their main objective. Any thoughts on this?

I'm cool with this provided they are interesting and varied. I don't want a million fetch quests. However, if they are interesting and have decent rewards fro them, then they will be a good addition.

Link to the IGN article: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/01/06/miyamoto-discusses-side-missions-in-the-legend-of-zelda-wii-u

Sorry for making a comment on this a few days later, but I have no problem with side quests kind of like you said. As long as they have a point not just some fetch quest. I hope they're like the Majora's Mask side quests those were great.

-00swms

fitzy909

Just another guy
Sorry for making a comment on this a few days later, but I have no problem with side quests kind of like you said. As long as they have a point not just some fetch quest. I hope they're like the Majora's Mask side quests those were great.

-00swms

He may also have said that side quests will influence the world. How we don't know? Will they open up different routes? Alter the map? Or Arceus knows what else?

00swms

Chaos Theory
He may also have said that side quests will influence the world. How we don't know? Will they open up different routes? Alter the map? Or Arceus knows what else?

Zelda Quest Idea Effect The World

I've played few other games outside of the Zelda series kind of like Fable 2 in recent memory. When doing a certain mission you had the ability to help the criminals not to be caught by the guard or you you help the guard to catch the criminals. This all happens when your antagonist is child, but as time progress through the game you learn that your decision back than effects the future from either the area stays the ghetto/slumps or becoming a very desirable area to live in with very little crime. While, I don't necessarily see Zelda series go forward in time like that I do see the possibility of these types of quest if they influence I want the choice to be important and gaming changing unlike how they were in Fable. I just felt like in that video game more could've been done with that idea. It's all how they're going to implement into the video game. That's kind what worries cause I can see it not being immersive experience, and simply being a shallow add on that could've been left out.

Hey Zelda Club members I'm going update the art. I would love to hear y'all opinions on it. What you'll like to see from the art?

-00swms

I'm so happy this exists.

Username: PhalanxSigil

Favorite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess. Favorite companion out of all the games, and Stallord is one of the coolest bosses I've ever faced in a video game. What's not to love?

00swms

Chaos Theory
Username:Kevin Triforce
What is your favorite Zelda game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I'm so happy this exists.

Username: PhalanxSigil

Favorite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess. Favorite companion out of all the games, and Stallord is one of the coolest bosses I've ever faced in a video game. What's not to love?

Both of y'all are accepted. Now you can talk freely about anything Zelda related.

-00swms

Status
Not open for further replies.