• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~
Well, I was given the go-ahead by Zero X, the previous owner of the club, to remake this. So, here it is.

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub V.3!

This is basically the club for The Legend of Zelda games, one of Nintendo's most popular game series. Feel free to discuss anything about these games.

Member List

Owner- ~CourageWisdomPower~
Co-owners- Silverdragonlaura, -Xu-, Zero_X, Hakuryuu
#1- Chamochan
#2- Slick The Vaporeon
#3- Pikawho?
#4- Legend Hunter
#5- fuzzyqwilfish
#6- BioTrainer
#7- Blobit
#8- Achmoud
#9- Darkness Blade
#10- The Shadow Trainer
#11- Paddster56
#12- Masteroftime
#13- Leki
#14- Copygoo
#15- Pichu-kun is here
#16- MinunTheFighter54
#17- BlazikenBurner
#18- Regiman
#19- tjintje_7
#20- TatorTot
#21- Wifi Kid11
#22- HorseLover
#23- Pokenick_97
#24- Skater Trainer
#25- leaderfraser
#26- Masato
#27- Matchre
#28- mp23494

Club Rules-

1- Follow the main rules of SPPF
2- Please refrain from using foul language.
3- Don't bash anyone's opinions.
4- Please post at a maximum about 3 pictures per post if you want to post pictures.
5- Try not to be fangirlish/fanboyish over your favorite character, unless it's kept to a minimum. ^_^;
6- You are allowed to discuss shippings, but don't go overboard.
7- Put spoilers for games such as PH in spoiler tags, please.
8- Have fun!

Also, I'd prefer if me or a co-owner approves you before you can join. That way it's a lot less hectic. Basically, you can just post and ask to be approved. Along with that, you have to answer these questions.

What Zelda games do you own?

Why do you like the series?

Who's your favorite character in the series?

What's your favorite game in the series?

And that's about it. If you do decide to join, have fun!

Last edited:
I want in.
I own Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass.
I like the series cuz its cool
My fav character is Link cuz he is awsome.
I really liked the Wind waker

Slick

Banned
Wind Waker is my fave definitely. I'm so joining. :)

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Oh! can I please join?

Lets see.. Four swords, windwaker, and Phantom Hourglass.

Becasue I like fantasy like games, not only that but I also like messing around in them too!

hmm..... That's a tuffie.... top three favs are Link, Medli, and Zelda

I LOVED windwaker! Link looked so cute in it :)

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'd like to join!

Link's Awakening(hence mine fan-fic); A Link to the Past, Minish cap, and Phantom Hourglass. I don't own a gamecube or a Wii(yet) so I haven't played the others.

Because it's fun and it's one of the few games that makes you think logically.

Dunno. Maybe Tingle since he's so gay and annoying. :D

Either Minish Cap or Phantom Hourglass. I'm mostly leaning towards PH because I loved the touch screen controls. :D

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Hi, I'd like to join.

I own Oracle of Seasons, Minish Cap, and Twilight Princess.

I pretty much like any RPG, but I like Legend of Zelda a lot because it's a kind of medieval game.

My personal favorite character is Onyx. I couldn't stand beating him in Oracle of Seasons because he was so darn cool...

And my favorite Zelda game is Oracle of seasons.

OoT, MM, TP, PH, LttP, LoZ2, LoZ, FSA, MC, WW

I've been a fan ever since I rented OoT when I was 4, got scared of the enemies, took 2 years to reassemble myself, then rented/bough Majora's Mask. I overcame my fear of the enemies and got big into the seires. So big, I had even vowed to play all of the titles in the series (Which I have since done).

Hmm...tough. Well I'm having a blankout of all the characters, so I'll name a few I like: Linebeck (For his stubborn, arrogant and lazy demeanor and how he develops over the course of the game), Makar (I love the noise he makes when he walks, plus, he looks coolest of all the Koroks and has a good tune going for him), Ilia (For being an overall likeable character through TP, as well as a cool female of the series), Zant (Does he count? He's so psychotic it's not even funny, and his boss battle was one of the most fun ones I remember having), and Mikau (While not a major character persay, the Zora form for Link is real cool, and I like Link's portrayal of Mikau better than the Deku Scrub's or the Goron's).

Hmm...another tough one. I'm gonna have to go with WW or PH though. Out of all the others, only WW gives me the same joy that I got out of it every time I play it, and I keep coming back for more. PH is another favorite, because I loved the characters, new mechanics, bascially everything about it. WW prolly wins this category.

Good job bringing this club back, I was getting so tired of not seeing it around anymore that I was planning on just restarting it myself soon. But I kept putting it back and putting it back...and you beat me to the punch. Oh well, at least it's made again. ^^

......Seeing as this club is going by slowly, I'll start the first topic:

What game got you hooked on LoZ?
For me, Wind Waker!

Slick

Banned

Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Ocarina of Time: Master Quest.

It's my favourite video-game series, tying with Pokemon. I love exploring the islands on Wind Waker as well.

Cel-Shaded Link. Or Tingle before he becomes an arse-hole and takes heaps of my money.

Wind Waker definitely. I haven't finished the game yet though. I'm collecting the Triforce Shards right now.

Phantom Hourglass is also quite fun.

EDIT: Oh look our leader is Banned. I'd like to be a co-owner if possible.

BioTrainer

I'll join.
Let's see... A Link to the Past, Oracle of Time, Oracle of Seasons, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Wind Waker and i'll hopefully be getting TP and PH one of these days.
Well, i like to explore all the places, defeat the enemies, collect weapons, the plot of the game is always awesome and Swords are my favourite weapons :D
Ganondorf. I know he is the bad guy, but he's an awesome bad guy.
Maybe Wind Waker or Oracle of Seasons/Ages. They are very different and for different systems, but these are the ones i usually play over and over again. Still, all of the Zelda games i've played are awesome.

BT ;383;

blobit

Yay 4 LoZ
ill join
i own phantom hourglass and twilight princess (but i borrow lots from my friend)
I like sword fighting and rpgs which fits zelda perfectly
I love the anouki because they are cute
My favourite game is minish cap because it was the first one i playesd and completely completed and it has lots of cool items and sword techniques

Pikawho?

(five15)
Owner is banned. XD Should we vote on a new/replacemnt owner? XP I don't care who it is. Just anyone is fine.

New Topic: Do you like the Wi-Fi mode in Phantom Hourglass?

I do. It's kinda fun but it pisses me off when I'm so close to winning and the opponent gets a "force shuffle" item. -_- I've lost so many times because of people like that....

-Xu-

All of the console ones, basically all from the original to Phantom Hourglass.

OOT got me into gaming, and the rest have helped keep me into it. Orginality compared to most games, the fact that when the last boss is done that's game over but not game complete. Most LOZ games have more sidequests and challenges in them than pretty much everygame out there.
Innovativity - from within the games themselves, puzzles, story etc. to involving you more, such as the tingle tuner, four swords and the linking up between Oracle Of Time and Seasons.
And the gameplay is awesome.

Kojiro, the blue cucco ^_^
Ricky, Moosh and Dimitri from LOZ:OOT/OOS. I wish you could get flutes for them all.
Sploosh, Sploosh, KABOOM guy. The guy who ran battleships in LOZ:WW, he was truely epic.
Darunia.
Yeah, there's tonnes more.

Ocarina Of Time, followed by Majora's Mask, then the two Oracles.

achmoud

Ace Trainer Supreme
I own Twilight Princes.
I love anything that has to do with fantasy.
I like Zelda, Link, and I sorta like Zant.
I only have TP but I heard Ocarina of Time is very good.

Slick

Banned
Owner is banned. XD Should we vote on a new/replacemnt owner? XP I don't care who it is. Just anyone is fine.

New Topic: Do you like the Wi-Fi mode in Phantom Hourglass?

I do. It's kinda fun but it pisses me off when I'm so close to winning and the opponent gets a "force shuffle" item. -_- I've lost so many times because of people like that....

I nominate myself since I am quite active.

Do you like the Wi-Fi mode in Phantom Hourglass?

I like it but it gets annoying with all those disconnectors. But good for Battle Points I guess. :p

EDIT: To all those WW Link for Brawl supporters, feel free to use the animation in my signature. And you don't have to give credit. The link is: http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/spiderpig132/SSBBWindWakerLink.gif (Just add

Last edited:

darkness blade

big cuppa... EvIl!
majoras mask, legend of zelda, links adventure, ocarina of time, wind waker, twilight princess, phantom hourglass

i like the whole magic swordfighting thing and the adventure and stroyline

link from twilight princess

ocarina of time its teh greastest game ever

achmoud

Ace Trainer Supreme
I nominate Slick The Vaporeon for new/replacement owner because he is the only one who wants to do it so far.
Unfortunately I do not yet own Phantom Hourglass. I want it very, very, very, very much.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
(I can't believe our owner has been banned XD, can I nominate myself for co-owner?)

On topic:
I haven't been on it yet, But I already lose to my brother and sister... so I betch'a I'd lose....

Status
Not open for further replies.