• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikawho?

(five15)
New Topic: Which character do you think the series(or just a game) could do without?

I haven't played a whole lot of the games but I think that Tingle isn't that important. XP

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
New Topic: Which character do you think the series(or just a game) could do without?

I haven't played a whole lot of the games but I think that Tingle isn't that important. XP

I think you're wrong, I don't know why... but I like having Tingle around to mess things up :)

A character they can do without huh..... I can't really think of any.... All the characters in Legend of Zelda are pretty good!
(although... I hate the fact that if you attack the cucoos they attack you back.... stupid chickens....)

Pikawho?

(five15)
Are we voting for owner? I don't care So I vote for Swampertgirl, just to piss you off and to even things out. >)

I nominate myself as new owner just to add another person into the mix. xP Though I really think, if anything, someone should judt contact one of the Mods of the Clubs Forum.

Which character do you think the series(or just a game) could do without?
OoA/OoS could do without Maple the Witch. Useless, really.

Do you like the Wi-Fi mode in Phantom Hourglass?
Yes actually. It's pretty fun and definately challenging, it goes back to what Zelda's really about; dungeon crawling and challenging foes. Though i don't like how it seems I never get to pick the stage, and how so many people Disconnect. At least lose/win fair and square here, people!

Zero X

Magikarp Master
off to a nice start!!!Anyway to get on Topic my favorite character is ...... well it's sorta a race but...the gorons!!!

edit:seeing as I was the first co-owner and old owner of this club I am temporary leader until I choose a differant one out of one of you very soon

Last edited:

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
keeping score! awsome
I'm starting a new topic:

Wich Zelda game was hardest for you to beat?

All of them.... I suck at adventure games..... *sniff* but I still Love Legend of Zelda!

xP If we're going to have a nomination, we should at least keep the nominees to a minimal. Methinks 4 or 5 nominees is good, no? Considering the current size of the club at this point at least.

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
I vote chamo-chan.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^Thank you.
On-topic: I can't beat Phantom HOurglass........Stupid Phantoms..........

I hate those stupid phantoms....
That's basicly what I can't beat..... (I suck at adventure games...)
Wind waker was pretty easy though... I "heart" Wind waker!

Pikawho?

(five15)
Hardest game? A Link to the Past. I don't know why...It was a pain in the neck but I can kill it easily now. XP

Is there an official owner yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.