• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
I'm pretty sure you can join.
We don't really have an official owner yet though.....
Here are the candidates for voting (for new owner or co-owner)
Slick The Vaporeon
theswampertgirl
chamo-chan
fuzzyqwilfish
achmond

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
which boss was your favorite?
I liked the Helmroc King in Wind waker! It was fun! (hm... but a bit too easy.)

Which Zelda game was hardest for you to beat?
Prolly LoZ2. Maybe it was the different approach to the series, or maybe it was the side-scrollingness of it, but for some reason, it was one tough cookie to bite into.

Which boss was your favorite?
Ugh...now I have to choose one? xP There are so many! Prolly Zant in terms of battling. That was such a fun bout, I honestly haven't had that much fun against a Zelda Boss (Or possibly boos overall) since when I first played Wind Waker (Just think...3/4 years without a good boss battle...how did I still manage to live? xD). Puppet Ganon, Helmaroc King and Molgera were also memorable battles in Wind Waker, and most of the Phantom Hourglass bosses were fun, too.

Pikawho?

(five15)

Three-headed turtle thing in A Link to the Past. It took me forever to kill it. I guess that's why it's my favorite.

Zero X

Magikarp Master
Slick The Vaporeon: 2
theswampertgirl: 2
chamo-chan: 1
fuzzyqwilfish: 1

Um, Zero X, you were a co-owner of the old club. "Old" being the key word. Do you nominate yourself?

I was actually OWNER of the old club...I was also first member of this club as,before they even started this club I said I wanted to be co-owner of this club.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Count me in

Zelda games: Twilight Princess, And Collectors Edition (which my friend lost)
I really like adventure games so Legend of Zelda is perfect
Favorite Character: Link and Ganondorf(Favorite all time nintendo villan. He's a red head like me
Favorite Game: Twilight Princess

Oh and something else: I write stories with Sonic and Link as a team against Ganondorf.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
I'm pretty sure you can join!
we don't have an official owner or co-owner yet though. (the current owner is banned)
so right now we are having elections!
these are the candidates:
Slick The Vaporeon
theswampertgirl
chamo-chan
fuzzyqwilfish
achmond

well... have fun here!
current topic:

What Zelda games do you own?
Twilight Princess,Link to the past,ocarina of time(gamecube remake)and windwaker
Why do you like the series?
Because its the only desent nintendo sword game
Who's your favorite character in the series?
Colin of twilight Princess
What's your favorite game in the series?
Twilight Princess

So can i join

also can you do the point system you could start as young link and then go into older link(just a thought)

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
I'm pretty sure you can join.
(hey look! looks like our club leader finally got unbanned! yay!)
Well,
this is the topic:
Of course, I'm pretty sure you can answer other topics as well :)

Leki

Gym Leader Morty <3
Ocarina of Time, Windwaker, Twillight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Oracle of Seasons. Have lost: Ocarina of Time +Master Quests, Oracle of Ages.

Just great stories, cute little Link to, and all his cutie noises!

Nayru

Ocarina of Time, most definately. I really want the Marjora's Mask kinda sequeal! Real bad. :p

Copygoo

Page of Heart

Wind Waker, Link to the Past, Four Swords, and....umm..... Oracle of Seasons. I'm going to get Twilight Princess.

I like the approach, instead of just a sword/magic-wielding guy, there's more emotions and in-depth story.

Even though i'm a boy, I have to say Tetra...... or Midna.

So hard...... Wind Waker. I love the parts with Makar.

Please let me join.

super pichu

Pichu is PIMP!
can i join can i join can i join
i own: link to the past, four swords, wind walker, and pantom hourglass
because it a cool game
shadow link
four swords!

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I'm pretty sure you're in. (BTW where's the owner? Shouldn't he be doing this?)
Well, Have fun here!
Current topic:

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~
Ugh, I'm so sorry, guys! I can't believe I got banned... >_< I got banned for having too many pictures in my sig... And just when I thought this place was dead, I come back to find 58 posts! Lawl, I better compile a member list. And yes, you are all approved to join. ^.^

Owner- I don't know, is it me now that I'm back? o_O
#1- Chamochan
#2- Slick The Vaporeon
#3- SwampertGirl
#4- Pikawho?
#5- Legend Hunter
#6- fuzzyqwilfish
#7- BioTrainer
#8- Blobit
#9- -Xu-
#10- Achmoud
#11- Darkness Blade
#12- The Shadow Trainer
#13- Paddster56
#14- Masteroftime
#15- Leki
#16- Copygoo
#17- Pichu-kun is here

Wow, 17 members already. I'm going to answer to my own topics, and then I'll answer the recent one.

I own Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time and Phantom Hourglass.

It's hard for me to think of all the reasons... Mainly because it's an action-adventure game(my favorite genres of games), and it's pretty addicting. Plus, the games have great storylines and fantastic boss battles and such.

Who is your favorite character in the series?

Ugh, now this is a hard one. I'm tied between Link, Zelda and Linebeck... Uhm... I don't really have a favorite. The main reasons why I'd have to like them are, Link(he's just plain awesome, who can't think he's cool?), Zelda(she's not an, 'oh-help-me' kind of princess like Princess Peach is, she can fight for herself, and she's just plain cool overall.) and Linebeck(Oh gosh, he's the funniest character in all the Zelda games. I swear, he made me laugh my head off sometimes in PH.) And that's pretty much it.

What's your favorite games in the series?

Ocarina of Time by a longshot. It seems to really fit the series, and plus it's got some of the hardest puzzles and best bosses by far in a Zelda game, in my opinion.

And the recent topic-

Which boss battle was your favorite?

I'd have to say Stallord from Twilight Princess. Best battle ever! The Spinner was just plain fun to use in the battle, and Stallord looked awesome.

I thank you all for keeping this club alive, and you have my deepest gratitude. Welcome and thank you, everyone!

Latios Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.