• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
sure I guess your in!
This is the current topic right now:
Which boss was your favorite
but feel free to start a new one :)

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Which Link did you like the most?
I like Wind Waker Link!
He looked so cute! :)

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~

Hmm... I'd have to say Twilight Princess Link. He seemed like the most mature Link out of them all, plus he has some awesome special moves(Mortal Draw, Great Spin and Helm Splitter ftw!). He also has some cool stuff(Gake Boomerang, Ball and Chain and Double Clawshots were my faves), and he can turn into a wolf, which makes him even cooler. I also like FD Link, even though I've never played MM, I've seen him on vids in Youtube. FD Link is awesome because with him, you can go pwn the heck out of bosses, and that's pretty satisfying. Not to mention he looks awesome, too.

One co-owner spot left open, one has been taken already!

HookShot

Shiny get!

Wolf Link (if he counts)! Scaring people in TP was way too much fun. If he doesn't count then WW Link.

P.S. how do you become a co-owner?

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
Which boss was your favourite?
I like the Ganondorf boss fights in TP, hard but not too hard.

Who is your favourite Link?

The TP one, he has cooler weapons, he actually have one girlfriend without having another (OOT) and he turns into a wolf which is really cool.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Awsome! I'm a co-owner! :)

Which boss was your favourite?
I like the Ganondorf boss fights in TP, hard but not too hard.

The TP one, he has cooler weapons, he actually have one girlfriend without having another (OOT) and he turns into a wolf which is really cool.

yeah, TP Link is cool.
Wolfy! yay!
Plus he looks awsome in it too :)

My favorite Link is no doubt Wind Waker (Which would thus extend into being the Phantom Hourglass one). Something about his CG look, his sense of humor (Not to mention lots of emotions overall) and his perserverence just makes him awesome. No doubt the emotions in him make him stand out more than other Links out there, but there's more to it than that. The fact that he starts as an innocent boy, with a caring family and friends just wanting to save his sister is real good. As the story progresses though, he turns into more of a battle-hardened hero with a great sense of adventure, not backing down from even Ganondorf or the Helmaroc King (Among others) while all he's striving for (At first) is to save his sister. Once that's done, though, he could just back down and let Ganon take over, but no. He knows he has a sense of duty and so he takes it upon himself to defeat Ganon.

Other things were integral to my thought of this, but those are the main reasons he rocks more than others.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
My favorite Link is no doubt Wind Waker (Which would thus extend into being the Phantom Hourglass one). Something about his CG look, his sense of humor (Not to mention lots of emotions overall) and his perserverence just makes him awesome. No doubt the emotions in him make him stand out more than other Links out there, but there's more to it than that. The fact that he starts as an innocent boy, with a caring family and friends just wanting to save his sister is real good. As the story progresses though, he turns into more of a battle-hardened hero with a great sense of adventure, not backing down from even Ganondorf or the Helmaroc King (Among others) while all he's striving for (At first) is to save his sister. Once that's done, though, he could just back down and let Ganon take over, but no. He knows he has a sense of duty and so he takes it upon himself to defeat Ganon.

Other things were integral to my thought of this, but those are the main reasons he rocks more than others.

^
You went into a lot of detail! :)
WindWaker Link is one of the Best!
Besides, I love his expressions!
so cute! :)

EDIT:
sorry for being so phsyco about that ^^;

Last edited:

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
awsomeness!
It's good that you go into detail.
I'm sometimes like this:
"OMG I love Link, he's so cute!"
^
fangirl ;)
But I can go into detail as well when I feel like it.
BTW, I LOVE your banner :) Dimentio is evily cool!

Thanks (About the banner). I like it a lot too, Dimentio is my favorite video game character, I love how he's so childishly funny, yet still manages to be amazingly evil.

Also, methinks we should get more in-depth with these topics we're responding to, otherwise we'll run out of topics to post about! :(

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
nod, nod.
I think we should.
Details make reading posts so much more interesting :)
Plus it makes the topic last longer.
off topic: Y'know what, I didn't expect Dimentio to be the evil person in the game,
I was like "WTF?! NO WAY!"

I'll start a new topic for the moment:
Which story line was your favorite in LoZ?

I Have always liked the story line in Wind Waker because it starts off with a completely (well almost) different plot line and then at the climax, it goes to the original "Save Zelda from Ganondorf" plot. I also like the fact that the creators gave Link a Family to start off with. The Supporting Characters were good too because they were sometimes a sense of comedic releif. Also, the Reference to Ocarina of Time made the game even more interesting by reffering to the "Hero of Time" and near the end, Link becomes "Hero of Winds".
That is why I like this Plot.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I liked Wind Waker's story a lot too.
I loved how, at the begining, they talked about Orcarina of time.
It's a bit confusing though, the time line for Legend of Zelda I mean.
I also liked how they made Tetra into princess Zelda. (I'm not sure wether or not it was obvious.)
So anyways, Link is a decendent of the Hero of time, but since he is not the same person (Lawlz) He is made The hero of the winds. (which is a bit better if you ask me ;))
The orcarina references are nice too!
Medli- a desendant of a Zora sage.
Makar- a descendant of a Kokiri Sage.
which reminds me.
I think people say that the Zora people evolved and eventually turned into the rito people.
and as for the Koroks (Makar's race) I think when the Great Deku tree said they were his children, I remember that the Kokiri where also known as the Great Deku tree's children. So I guess the Kokiri and the Koroks are related as well.

Yet again I must turn everyone's attention to Wind Waker. How can you not call that a good story? Starts off slow, with Link just off to save her sister. It gets much much better though as you have to literally infiltrate the Foresaken Fortress without a weapon; the lack of combat and addition of sneaking around melded well for the beginning of the game, though I think sticking to learning to use your sword would've proved useful also. After that, you still haven't saved your sister and you meet up with the King of Red Lions who essentially pulls a "I scratch your back you scratch mine" deal on Link, thus requiring him to journey to get the 3 Pearls (Along the way meeting 2 iconic characters you'll need to come back to see later on...). After you get the Pearls, now you must really test your might in the Temple of Gods. Not only must you take on tough challenges, you also need to use your ship inside the temple. Now if that isn't cool...I dunno what is. After finding your true destiny and place as the new Hero, you go off, save your sister, and get in a scrap with Ganon, who tries to mess you and Tetra up real bad, but to no avail. You're saved, and along with Tetra must vanquish Ganon's plans, losing Tetra along your journey through the subsquent Temples. After you gain access to more of the Old Hyrule though, the true test begins. Fighting old bosses was a blast, as well as the annoying Phantom Ganon stage you had to fight through, but it all got so awesome when you faced off against Puppet Ganon in a somewhat "dreamy," almost unreal battle royal. Then you get to fight the real Ganon and...Well...Yeah.

*HuffHuff* Right, I'm done with new topics. xP

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
:D
You are amazing my friend :)
(you were right, more in depth answers are more fun ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.