• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
:D
You are amazing my friend :)
(you were right, more in depth answers are more fun ;) )

And I was trying to shorten that post down a bit as I typed it, too. I knew I was going to start going off on a rant about it. ^_^;

So yeah, methinks we should also have discussion about the topic, again, to make them last longer. Since all of us thus far have responded with the same answer though, not much discussion to be found...

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~
What storyline was your favorite in LoZ?

I'm going to have to go with everyone else and say Wind Waker. I liked how Link was just an innocent boy trying to save his sister from the Helmaroc King, and then as it progressed, he became more of a hero, obtaining the Master Sword and restoring the power to it. It also surprised me a bit when Tetra turned into Zelda(although it seemed obvious), and that was pretty cool. Once you got to the end(Ganon's Tower), it got epic. Refighting the old bosses was really cool and I had a blast(except fighting more Redeads in the Headstone Island mini-stage...x_x;). The end was epic, and I even got killed the first time I fought Ganon... ^_^; (Yay for fairies! I had one at the time.) Overall, I wouldn't call Wind Waker my favorite Zelda game, but its plotline was definitely my favorite plotline.

By the way, for anyone who's been calling me a 'him', I'm a girl. ^_^; Sorry, just clearing up some confusion.

-Xu-

What storyline was your favorite in LoZ?

I did like the story in WW, but my preferred storyline is probably TP. Mainly because there's more interaction between characters in twilight princess which helps the plot progress and makes everything a little more believable. I think the WW style story would have been so much better if Link had had a fairy or something to interact with as the king or the red lions was hardly talkative.
Having Ciela and Linebeck made PH into a fantastic game.

Who is your favourite Link?

Twilight Princess Link. He just seemed to have more character than the others. It's hard to make Link stand out and seem emotional seen as he doesn't speak but his facial expressions actually looked good in this game which gave it a big boost.

Which boss was your favourite?

Helamroc King (WW) just extremely fun to play, I still keep a save file just before.
End Boss(OOT) all the segments from Gannondorf to the escape from the castle part to Ganon. It just fit together really well, and it was the first game I enjoyed from beginning to end so it was more satisfying than normal. I didn't like the ending though.

More later, gotta off line now, so I'll wrap up this post.
Apologies for inactivity

-Xu-

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
What storyline was your favorite in LoZ? (I'm gonna keep talking :) )

I also liked the story line of Phantom Hourglass :)
It seperates itself from Hyrule and Zelda (just a bit though) Therefore, It's different.
Besides,
I like that they brought back a fairy companion.
(how many fairies has there been? Navi, Tatl, and Celia..... I Think....)
Not only that, but the new characters spice up the story too!
Linebeck is a very interesting character, a wacky dude with a ship who cares a lot about money. (I think he's in the running for best new character of the year.)
Also, Jolene, the crazy wackjob pirate lady, who believes she was destined to train you. (but she absolutely DESPISES Linebeck.) We never really know why though.
I would go more in depth.... but I think I'm spoiling it for those who havent played yet ^^; (sorry.)

-Xu-

Linebeck is a very interesting character, a wacky dude with a ship who cares a lot about money. (I think he's in the running for best new character of the year.)
Also, Jolene, the crazy wackjob pirate lady, who believes she was destined to train you. (but she absolutely DESPISES Linebeck.) We never really know why though.
I would go more in depth.... but I think I'm spoiling it for those who havent played yet ^^; (sorry.)

Yeah, we should put anything that goes too into the games in spoiler tags.
And I definitely agree with you about Linebeck, I loved his character all the way through the game, but he gets even better at the end, I won't post anything in spoiler tags about it because it could spoil the ending for someone by accident.

I think it'd be a good idea for anyone who has the game and wifi access to post their freindcodes for it, then maybe Latios Legend could edit the first post with them next to out username.
Not just for battling but incase anyone needs certain treasures for money or are looking for an elusive ship piece.

My Fc's 4897-4373-2128 on it. PM me with yours if you add me.

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~
-Xu-, I like that idea, I just edited the first post with your FC. And yes, I'd prefer if you put spoilerish parts in spoiler tags, and I'm adding that to the rules. Anyways, I might post later, because I'm kind of busy today. See ya!

-Xu-

If I can may I propose a new subject.

What are your favourite items from the games?

Grappling Hook - PH
It validates using the touch screen completely, it's about the only weapon that has multiple uses and plenty of new ones that haven't been seen before, I won't say any as it could spoil some puzzles.

Bombchu - OOT/MM
I loved the idea of moving bombs, even though they were hardly ever used and the fact that unless you Z aimed you had no chance of hitting your target.
They're good in PH but underused because it's obvious when you need to use them.
The OOT minigame using them was great though.

Bow and Arrows - Pretty much all the games.
I really don't need to give much info on this choice do I.
I especially liked how TP brought bomb arrows back and the interaction you got from aiming. I'd have like to see more use of sniping though.
Also Fire, Ice and Light arrows for the win. Light arrows seemed a bit cheap in WW though, not much use and instant kill. Yes the magic use was high but not drastic.

Flutes - OOT/OOS
Mainly because I really like the characters of Ricky, Moosh and Dimitri and how the game changes depending on which one you get.
I still wish you could have all three though.

Yeah, I love a load more but these are just a few

Also Latios Legend I'd like to accept the co-owners spot you're offering if it's still available.

OOO, good one!
Let's see....

Grappling Hook:
Made it easier for me to reach certain places in WW. I was fun swinging back and forth and then using it to hook on to Valoo's tail to defeat Gohma.

Bow and Arrows:
Although my aim is horrible, the Bow and Arrows are useful when reaching a target to unlock a certain area or to remove obstacles. It was also useful when trying to kill those monsters with one eye and that you can't kill with the sword alone.

Bombs:
Who doesn't like to blow enemies to bits?

Any musical Intrument:
The melodies played in the games are so beautiful. My favorite is "Earth God's Lyrics" that was a beautiful tune.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Hmm... my favorites would have to be:

The Windwaker: I thought it was pretty usefull.
controlling the wind to sail and using the windwaker to conduct your allies is pretty awsome.
You use it to move around at sea, awaken the sages, teleport, and open passages. all in one little instrument! *shock*

Bows and Arrows: I've always liked long ranged items :)
I'm such a baby at adventure games that's almost all I ever use!
Especially when the arrows come with "extras" (y'know, like in WW: light, fire, Ice.)
The only downside is that it's hard to aim sometimes. (thank goodness for L target!)

bombs: they sorta speak for themselves.
again, I'm such a baby at adventure games, I use them to get outta a fight quickly. (there are mandy downsides to this though.....)
Then there are the bomb flowers. Useful when you don't have a bomb bag, but they do tend to get in the way......

..... I can't remeber the rest ^^;
I'll post again once I remember!

tijntje_7

I'm an idiot
can i plz join?

What Zelda games do you own?
ocarina of time majora's mask a link to the past and the minish cap

Why do you like the series?
dunno it's just cool

Who's your favorite character in the series?
1link
2biggoron
3mikau
What's your favorite game in the series?
ocarina of time

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
sure! you can join!
i'm sure Latios Legend will put you in the list as soon as she can!
here is the current topic:

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~
Sorry I haven't been on a lot, because I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy and Dragon Blade-Wrath of Fire for the past few days... ^_^;

tjintje_7- Sure, I'll add you to the member list.

What are your favorite items from the games?

Ocarina of Time

I don't know why, but I really liked the Ocarina of Time... Pretty much because A- it sounded cool, B- you could warp to places with it and C- The Ocarina seems to fit Zelda games perfectly. For my overall favorite song, I'd have to say the Requiem of Spirit, because it sounded just plain awesome.

Bow and Arrows

I absolutely love the bow and arrows. Sniping stuff from far away is a lot of fun, and plus, arrows are usually overpowered, allowing you to kill stuff that's far away fast. Not to mention that it lets you kill stuff before they even see you.

Uhm... I can't think of anything else, so I'll edit this when I remember...

Umm. if I can, I will start a new topic:
Do you like the music in Legend of Zelda?
Yes, the music sounds so beautiful. It sets the mood for the gamer.
It gives the gamer a sense of adventure, suspense, as well as other moods about the game.
Also, the music matches the setting.

Do you have a soundtrack or have the music on your Ipod?
No....

blobit

Yay 4 LoZ
the music emphasises what is happening.
When i'm playing with the sound off it feels like a game but when it's on i feel like i am link (exceprt i don't see through his eyes but through a camera tnbat has been placed above him). the music is great and love in minish cap the room where you can listen to the music from throughout the game.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Oh gosh!
I LOVE it :)
Each song matches the setting and battles very nicely!
so far my favorite for some reason has been the music that plays in the background in WindWaker when you are sailing on the great sea. (It makes you feel adventurous or something.)
I also like the music that plays when you meet a fairy. (so melodic :) )

... No :(
But I do want to get them on my i pod....

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
Hi, I would like to join. Is the co-owner position still open mentioned in the first post?
The Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass.

Because they are actually a challenge and they make you think more than other games.

Linebeck. He ROCKS!

Phantom Hourglass. I love how everything is on the touchscreen.

MinunTheFighter34

I drink soysauce.
Yes, very much.The music is very well preformed in every Zelda game!But its the best in Windwaker.=/

I have the Japanese WindWaker SoundTrack, and the Twilight Princess soundtrack.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Hi, I would like to join. Is the co-owner position still open mentioned in the first post?
The Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass.

Because they are actually a challenge and they make you think more than other games.

Linebeck. He ROCKS!

Phantom Hourglass. I love how everything is on the touchscreen.

sure! you can join!
hmm... I think there's only 1 slot left for co-owner.
ask Latios Legend about it though.

EDIT:
minun fighter! I love your sig!

Wifi Kid11

i'd like to join. im in two clubs already, so i hope thats okay.
I own Zelda twilight princess for Wii, Windwaker for GC, phantom hourglass for DS, and The Legend of Zelda for super nintendo.
I like Zelda cause shes so hawt!
I like the violence and the story behind each game.
Twilight princess because Zelda looks the hawtest in it.
and... yeah thats it >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.