• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Hoenn Adventures

jellsprout

I've decided that after nearly 6 months I'd revive this comic again.
So here it is, the comic that will make you laugh, weep and shiver in dispair:

logo2do5.png

Comics:
Comic 1
Comic 2
Comic 3
Comic 4
Comic 5
Comic 6
Comic 7
Comic 8
Comic 9
Comic 10
Comic 11
Comic 12
Comic 13
Comic 14
Comic 15 Part 1
Comic 15 Part 2
Comic 15 Part 3
Comic 16
Comic 17
Comic 18
Comic 19
Comic 20
Comic 21
Comic 22
Comic 23
Comic 24
Comic 25
Comic 26
Comic 27
Comic 28
Comic 29
Comic 30
Comic 31

33wy8.png

Specials
April fools
100 posts special

Random stuff:
Logo or titelscreen or however you like to call it.
Battlescene (original signature)
Battlescene revamped

If a name is mentioned that you don't know, you can most likely find it here

Give critisism and advice. Telling how awsome this comic is won't improve them in any way.

I will update weekly on weekends. Only one comic a week, nothing more, so don't go asking about it.

Credits:
Spriter's Recource for most of the sprites, backgrounds and battle fonts
The Shy Guy Kingdom for the sprites the Spriter's Recource didn't have
VG Maps for some of the backgrounds
Imageshack for the free image hosting
Silverbolt from Spriter's Resource for the post comic 30 Saria sprite

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
Hooray it's back! I loved this comic in the first place. LOL, silly Red, he's about to meet Groundon.

woot21 out dawgs

Chaos Rush

YESH!!!

It's back!!

But when that person with the green hair said something about a talking blue hedgehog, you should have made Sonic appear right then saying, "Hi Zelda, what's up?"

Mister_Cold

YESH!!!

It's back!!

But when that person with the green hair said something about a talking blue hedgehog, you should have made Sonic appear right then saying, "Hi Zelda, what's up?"

I prefer it the way it is

having sonic come up would be ... not fitting imo

MaskedManAbsolkid

It's really good. I always read these back when it was still up, and it's still funny now. The only problem I see is certain sprites. Did you create the Saria one?

jellsprout

I added a new comic.
I meant to add it yesterday, but for some reason the forums didn't let me edit my post.

Hooray it's back! I loved this comic in the first place. LOL, silly Red, he's about to meet Groundon.

woot21 out dawgs

This is a post-Emerald setting. The Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza of the Hoenn region are already caught by Brendan and May.

YESH!!!

It's back!!

This is a Pokémon/Zelda crossover. No characters from any other video game will be shown in this comic. And like Mister_Cold said, he just wouldn't fit in.

awsome idea
mabe you should start puting 4th gen pokemon in the comic

Actually, the next comic will include a fourth gen Pokémon, although it is just by name. I just hope the English name will be reveiled by then, as I don't really want to use the Japanese name.

One problem I see with the comic is that you resized the backrounds. Other than that, its funny!

The problem there is that the Zelda sprites are roughly 130% bigger than the Pokémon sprites, so I had to resize all Pokémon sprites and backgrounds. I do edit the Pokémon sprites a bit to make them look nicer, but the backgrounds are just too much work.

It's really good. I always read these back when it was still up, and it's still funny now. The only problem I see is certain sprites. Did you create the Saria one?

Yes, I created the Saria and I know it looks hideous compared to the others. But I found a Saria sprite on the Spriters Resource in MC style, so I will use that one.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
if you want english names for the 4th genaration pokemon, these are the recent names :shinx,kricketot,budew,roserade,starly,turtwig,chimchar,piplup,buizel,floatzel,mantyke,chatot i know you allready know these names but you can use these pokemon in your next comic

jellsprout

Unfortunatly, Leafia's name didn't get revealed in time. Ah well, then the name will just have to be the Englishfied Japanese name.

New comic.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
Excellent comic, jellsprout. My cousin just love it (he visited one day). And by the way, Why does Birch import pokémon instead of using the normal starters.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Wow. This thing is hilarious! Keep it up!

jellsprout

Since I didn't added a comic last week, I've added two this week. Double goodyness.

Last edited:

Xaqwais

Nice comic. It's pretty well done and funny.