• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
YES! The spirit pipes look so cool to play now! :D I cannot wait for this game much longer!

Cobalt_Latios

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Wow, this looks pretty damn cool. I'll definitely be getting this one for Christmas. It's okay that I didn't get Phantom Hourglass yet, right? I'll have to get it eventually, but I'll settle for this in the meantime.

<C_L>
I want to slip on my pimp ring and pimp slap you but that's cause I love PH, and its one of my favorite games but its okay! I think of ST the MM to PH which is my OoT. I wonder if I should have even said any of this and how bad I'll get flamed....

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I want to slip on my pimp ring and pimp slap you but that's cause I love PH, and its one of my favorite games but its okay! I think of ST the MM to PH which is my OoT. I wonder if I should have even said any of this and how bad I'll get flamed....

Oh, don't worry. That post was nearly incomprehensible, anyway.

But yeah, that trailer looks amazing.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Wow that trailer looks really cool.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
That photographer looks a lot like the mailman...

This game just keeps feeling similar to Four Swords. Perhaps this will be the follow up to Minish Cap? There are Force Gems in this game and multiplayer has been confirmed. I don't know why I just feel this has an FSA feel.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Sweet Zombie Jesus.

This could be the best handheld Zelda Game ever (Yes, I know you're there Link's Awakening and Oracle of the Ages/Seasons). It looks sweet, sounds sweet, plays sweet and just everything else about it seems to good to be true.

Holy Mother of Godly Triforce.
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=105097
Do not read if you want the first half of the game spoiled.
http://www.gametrailers.com/users/mikegt/gamepad/?action=viewblog&id=492827
This is if you want a nice good look at it detailed instead of bullet points. And someone isn't Tetra as they met her in person.

The official website got an update. Did you see the ice torch freezing the water with the help of the boomerang?

Seriously, man?

I'm not serious. Heck, Minish Cap could be eons away or already happened. Or perhaps in another alternate universe. Actually...that would make post A Link to the Past much more clearer since Palace of the Four Swords whether or not is actually apart of the Golden Pyramid, only on the GBA version.

Sweet Zombie Jesus.

This could be the best handheld Zelda Game ever (Yes, I know you're there Link's Awakening and Oracle of the Ages/Seasons). It looks sweet, sounds sweet, plays sweet and just everything else about it seems to good to be true.

Oh heck yes....I've enjoyed the Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass so I'll enjoy this. I only missed out the other three series on the GBC.

HERLS

LOLOLOL
The game does look pretty special, but you'd have to work pretty hard to topple Links Awakening, which I consider to be the best handheld Zelda game. Actually, I just think it's the best Zelda, period. I mean, no doubt this game will rock my socks, since it's basically all of the best parts of PH with none of the lingering monotony, but I still miss ACTUAL overworlds, rather than these seperated, empty overworlds that are simply a means of getting from one place to another, as seen in all the 3D Zelda games, but particularly noticable in the DS ones.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
The official website got an update. Did you see the ice torch freezing the water with the help of the boomerang?
Yes I did. That part was off. the hook.
I'm not serious. Heck, Minish Cap could be eons away or already happened. Or perhaps in another alternate universe. Actually...that would make post A Link to the Past much more clearer since Palace of the Four Swords whether or not is actually apart of the Golden Pyramid, only on the GBA version.
Minish Cap is more or less the first game when it comes to the timeline most people use with FS and FSA following it. All three games are the only ones(until Spirit Tracks comes up) that create a direct line of 3 games stringed together in the same order for the timeline. Things are more tied together then you think in that department. Now then Spirit Tracks takes place 100 years after PH in the(I think) Adult split timeline for WW. MC exists in the same way that it exists in the child timeline universe meaning that both timelines(the adult and child) share the same history though whatever happens in the seperate universes are exclusive to that universe and that alone. Which also gets me wondering, if the Lokomotians(give me a break Nintendo used bad pun names that make no sense in plural) exists for centuries way back, before the timeline split, does that mean when there was only one timeline before the imprisoning war that they existed? That the lands history could belong to the Pre OoT times? I wonder if Nintendo even took it into consideration....