• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Okay then, a fire mountain that might work similar to Death Mountain will make me smile.
Lol, this is too hilarious to sig this. XD But I will once this picture on my signature becomes an avatar. Also, just one more month! Can you hear the spirits revealing the tracks? In fact, it's the Hyrule Express! Hop on and find out because this is, the Hyrule Express! When we get there, we'll go awe and then go running on the fields!

Dattebayo

Banned
I forgot to mention something, and I know you guys will hate him. After I told my former friend from school bought the game, he already started to hate it because of its cel-shaded graphics (he hates cel-shaded Zelda games because he claims Zelda isn't for kids due to OoT and MM) and the fact it's not Zelda Wii game. I find that statement completely ridiculous, more ridiculous than my statements.

BCVM22

Knock your friend out, gag him and sell him to a traveling Russian circus for the money to buy this game. Clearly no one will miss him.

Thriller

Its almost time
I find it much more ridiculous how people thought the "Celda" graphics when they were first unveiled would be the "End of Zelda." Hey, I was one of them. Fortunately, Wind Waker was a great game. However, I don't see why Celda is still among us? There are sometimes graphics used in a game that NEED to stay in that game.

But my main point is, now people seem to love Celda and would be disappointed if it goes.

BCVM22

There are sometimes graphics used in a game that NEED to stay in that game.

According to whom? The toon-styled graphics/designs appear to have settled into a very comfortable niche as the style of the Zelda handheld titles. Furthermore, by all accounts, Spirit Tracks is a continuation of the Wind Waker world, even if a hundred years later: why wouldn't they use the same style?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Technically this land we are venturing on could go two ways:
-Its the same hyrule of WW just drained out after 100 years
OR
-The land that Tetra and Link found to call it home and repopulate. Though I have no idea how that would work at all.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
OR
-The land that Tetra and Link found to call it home and repopulate. Though I have no idea how that would work at all.
I beg your pardon! (Of course I might of thought of this the wrong way, but...)

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
'Twas a mistranslation, it was really hundreds of years. I thought that was made clear a while ago.

stfu n00b
If you haven't noticed the GoNintendo link I have in the OP has a video confirming indeed that its 100 years after. No mistranslations at all. So in practice the only thing that got cleared up was the fact that it is indeed 100 years. And by repopulate I meant a new Hyrule as the old one is completely drowned out. So I wonder how twisted things could get story wise....

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
So I guess we will have to call it "New Hyrule" (NH) untill further notice.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Eh I guess unless its not the new land they found and the Hyrule of WW. Which would mean we would then have 2 100 year gaps with one involving the deflooding of hyrule and other with the flooding.

Dattebayo

Banned
Knock your friend out, gag him and sell him to a traveling Russian circus for the money to buy this game. Clearly no one will miss him.

It's too late for that because he moved out of town last summer. So he won't have a chance to play Spirit Tracks.

OR

Well, Link and Tetra probably went back to the Great Sea to tell some of the people (Outset, Windfall, and some small remote islands) to migrate over this vast land called New Hyrule. I'm going to miss them, however reincarnations of the new heroes will exist as always. As for the Celda bashing; I'm upset about how some Zelda fans ruined FSA due to the lack of one mini game, Tetra's Trackers. It looked fun and seeing different colored Links cel shaded was awesome!

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Well, Link and Tetra probably went back to the Great Sea to tell some of the people (Outset, Windfall, and some small remote islands) to migrate over this vast land called New Hyrule. I'm going to miss them, however reincarnations of the new heroes will exist as always. As for the Celda bashing; I'm upset about how some Zelda fans ruined FSA due to the lack of one mini game, Tetra's Trackers. It looked fun and seeing different colored Links cel shaded was awesome!

Okay, I'll bite. What is FSA and what mini game was Tetra's Trackers? Was that the mini game in PH where you had to steal triforce like objects? Or did I miss something (which I'm sure I did)?

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan