• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Murton

Once you were lost.
Am I ever glad my mic isn't that fudged up and I manage to play multiple instruments.

...However, the Sand Sanctuary took a few tries to be honest.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Well I have only used four pieces of walkthroughs and I'm stuck again.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
I agree, I started the final boss a couple of days ago in the morning and it took me multiple times to be able to do it be cause of the song. The fight is pretty easy though *not giving any spoilers*

HERLS

LOLOLOL
I swear to God, I must be the only person to never have any problems with the pipes. Everything plays smoothly, I've never been held up, and even when I royally butchered the duet with Zelda at the end, the game still registered it and I swiftly moved on to the FINAL final boss (as there are about four "final" bosses).

I'm not particularly musically talented, and my microphone has played me up on other games (Yoshi's Touch 'N' Go, blowing the clouds away), but never did I think the mic and pipes would be considered a problem. They didn't put in any of that "shout into the mic" crap from PH, so it was all fine with me.

R_N

No, but...

[spoil]Zelda springs an absolute female dog of a song on you that you have to play with her during the final battle in order to unite the power of her bloodline with that of the Lokomos.[/spoil]
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Also, HERLS, up till now I didn't really have any problems.
The 5 songs you can play are just fine, the first three sanctuaries also went just fine.
The notes are read just fine.

But this stupid things is just infuriating as I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

I actually think this is a great idea and they implemented it well enough. But it would have been nice if there were more ques as to how long to hold what note and when or something. Perhaps just in practice, even.

R_N

Yeah, beyond Fraaz (so far, anyway, for all I know the final boss gauntlet & the sand boss might be hard) they were pretty easy.

But I felt they were pretty fun to fight, and I liked their designs.
Cragma's weakpoint (and whole fight) was pretty awesome, for example.

R_N

Welp.
I finally got the Duet done.

But I have absolutely no idea what I did differently. In fact I'm willing to think the game just took pity on me.

R_N

Sand Sanctuary was fun, though the Wand was a bit finicky at times. The boss was neat, but frustrating on the second to last hit before you can hit him for real.

Right now I'm trying to tie up a few loose ends here and there, Force gems etc. The Whip really did help on Take Em All On though the [spoil]Light Arrows and Lokomo Sword[/spoil] certainly helped more
Are there any other upgrades to find beyond the BIG bomb bag, BIG quiver and heart pieces?
I know where to find all of those, but I think I might just settle on trying for the Big Quiver (screw the whip game and the various stuff needed for the last two Hearts)

If not, I think I'll head to the final Tower run.

jellsprout

Yes, I've heard of it's hard puzzles.

I'm saying this seriously, as if I recall it has some of the hardest puzzles in Zelda.

Seriously? There was only one part I had trouble with:
[spoil]The part where you have let Zelda pick up that arrow shooter thing and shoot in the two eyes. I didn't realise Zelda could pick up stuff. I eventually beat it simply by letting Zelda carry me and shoot the second eye from across the lava without the shooter thing.[/spoil]
But the puzzles don't come close to those in practically every other Zelda game. OoA had far more difficult puzzles.

Murton

Once you were lost.
[spoil]The part where you have let Zelda pick up that arrow shooter thing and shoot in the two eyes. I didn't realise Zelda could pick up stuff. I eventually beat it simply by letting Zelda carry me and shoot the second eye from across the lava without the shooter thing.[/spoil]

I had that too. I think everyone had.

R_N

Just beat the game.

My thoughts

[spoil]The final tower run was actually pretty fun. There was some thought involved, but it wasn't overly frustrating.

Dark Realm was annoying and I got so many damn game overs it wasn't funny.

Demon Train fight was pretty cool and really well done, I liked it a lot.

Malladus (Puppet) was stupidly annoying, especially near the end with all the laser and gear turning and ghost mice. While the last part was a nice comeback, the possesion was horrible and I hated it :\ Hitting the light arrow was easy enough.

BYRNE NOOOO oh i'm sure he'll be back

Colladus Phase 1 was stupid. It didn't take as many trys as Dark Realm, but it was still annoying how one rock ruined everything and you had to start over EVERY TIME.

DUET INTERLUDE OH GOD....hey that wasn't too bad. Best duet song in the game, as well. Probably designed so it's super hard to fail, considering where it is.

Colladus Phase 2 was...pretty fun! A lot better then PH's gimmick. Nice to see Tetra's blessing came through :V

I was worried about the rubbing part, but STAB STAB STAB.

I liked the ending overall. It was pleasant, and the look at Zelda's life at the end was neat. Just how I imagined it would be. I liked that she kept Anjean's little scooter train chair thing (you can only see it for like a second). Kind of sad about Byrne, though; he sorta lived but will have no memories. Probably for the best but...still.[/spoil]

Overall I realllly liked the game, perhaps more so then PH. The dungeons were neat, the items were cool, the Tower was waaay better then Ocean King Temple, bosses were cool, and I mean a train!
Only thing I found "wrong" was the 5th duet, Sand Wand's somewhat fickleness, and that the train parts could drag for a while, even with warping. But those are easily forgiven..

Prinplup

Super, super =D
I am stuck on Vulcano. How in the world do you hit that glowing spot the second time...?