• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Hey, at least no one else has to.

Anyway, I vaguely recall PH having limited mic use...to blow windmills? Or was there more?

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Hey, at least no one else has to.

Anyway, I vaguely recall PH having limited mic use...to blow windmills? Or was there more?

The blowing out of torchs, fans on the Isle of Gust and you had to use the mic to shout out wanting your Savage Arm.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Link gets musical instrument again! YAY! Last instrument he had was the Ocarina in OoT so this is excellent news. No I don't count howling as a damn instrument.

Slick

Banned
Link gets musical instrument again! YAY! Last instrument he had was the Ocarina in OoT so this is excellent news. No I don't count howling as a damn instrument.

CONDUCTORS BATON CAN MAKE MUSIC.

sorta... ;-;

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
With the wind? Yeah I know but still its not a completely new instrument, in the way that you have to blow into tiny holes again.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm

There was the Harp in OoA and the Baton in Wind Waker

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I wonder what kind of tunes we'll play on the spirit pipes? Perhaps there will also be a backstory to the pipes as well?

Perhaps. But we also didn't get that good of a backstory for the ocarania. I mean sure it was passed down through the royal family and all and then eventually to Link, but that was about it, right? I haven't played OoT in a while. I don't remember that much backstory for it. We'd better get a decent one this time! Then again, we didn't get one for the Wind Waker either...

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Okay okay there where some forms of instruments in previous games after OoT/MM, but where the available to play the same minute to any tune you wanted even if it sounded crappy like in OoT/MM? No I didn't think so.
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=103700
So then it is pretty much 4 dungeons but with some trekking between areas, and only 6 items slots? Eh Nintendo you're missing about.....5 or so. And as for who the hell is the demon king....told you so!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18432155&postcount=1132
Some art for you guys btw!

Last edited:

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Gotta love the Demon Train's "brows" of flames, and is those eyes on his side?.

The artwork above that might be an enemy you find on the railway tracks.