• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Seeing how we do not have a topic on this lets! Basically nothing new from E3 has been shown so lets just cap what's been new lately:

• Maps: Maps of all regions to help you guide Link to his new adventures.
• Puzzle Solving: Solutions to all puzzles to help you succeed.
• All heart pieces revealed: Every heart piece will be detailed so you won't miss a single one.
• Weapon details: A rundown of every weapon's abilities, where to find them, and how to use them most effectively. Plus how to best use your Phantom to aid your quest!
• Complete walkthrough: The optimal path to complete the game. We'll show the best way to get through the adventure.
The Prima Guide has this info. The reason why I am posting this is because it has heart pieces. Meaning they are in the game again! So long stupid PH and no heart pieces, hello tedious puzzling and wandering! I missed you too much.
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=101847
This says nothing much except that its a century after PH, the link is different and you can lay your own tracks. Exploration overload I believe that's called.
http://i38.*******.com/296i29s.jpg
This is the European boxart which is miles better then the American boxart which needs angry link and his angry fighting.

BCVM22

Don't you think including the release date would be a terrific idea, mitchman old boy?

(NA: December 7th, Europe: December 11th)

Last edited:

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Speaking of box art, why leave out Mr Phantom? Unless they think that putting some hot chi... urr... Zelda is more imported then this mysterious armored knight?

Unless Zelda is the Pha...

Nah, I'd better stick to my ideas of the triple clawshot.
(and yes I know I've already said all of this but I thought it was kind-of importent)

Slick

Banned

Surfing_Pikachu

She looks... oddly ghostly. Or should I say, phantom-ish.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
*just noticed Zelda on the train*

She looks... oddly ghostly. Or should I say, phantom-ish.

Now that you mention it...

*GASP!* Maybe she's the phantom! LOL.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
http://i33.*******.com/n9tfa.jpg
Zelda is definitely pale and ghost like. Death Mountain is looking damn fine in that spiral shape and ice mountains? DAYUM! I really wonder what the tower is though.
4057176892_e6df05d27a_o.jpg
American boxart though is....uh....dull. And gray. And Angry Kirby Syndrome affected.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Can anyone else see the two weird looking skull heads on the american box art?

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
And...

I can see leaves below the skull on the left and trees above it as well.
Which of course makes sense since one of the early dungens/temples might have a slight "forest" design.

http://i33.*******.com/n9tfa.jpg
Zelda is definitely pale and ghost like. Death Mountain is looking damn fine in that spiral shape and ice mountains? DAYUM! I really wonder what the tower is though.
4057176892_e6df05d27a_o.jpg
American boxart though is....uh....dull. And gray. And Angry Kirby Syndrome affected.
Oh dear goddess of Hyrule, that's gorgeous. *drools* I also heard the game takes place a century after Phantom Hourglass. If that is true, than it makes me sad to not know what happens to Link, Tetra and her pirate crew, Linebeck, etc. Honestly, I wonder if the Koroks, Rito, and other tribes will make an appearance? Who will be the villain? Vaati? A whole new original boss that might kick butt? Will Zelda actually get more screen time? The excitement holds on till next month!
(I love how the perspective on the landscape curves with the train.) Anyone else see a fiery mountain and an icy mountain on the European boxart? Also, that is some tower. I wonder...Is anyone else worried about there being less townsfolk in the game? Honestly, Phantom Hourglass was great (even Windwaker) but all we've seen are previews of Link on a caboose and bombing enemies and delivering letters to Zelda. I'll enjoy this game like I did two years ago with Phantom Hourglass. I remember the hype I had.

Last edited:

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
^ Why does America get most games earlier then Europa? We always have to wait for the top games from nintendo... So don't complain, please.
I don't know why we get the better box art. Maybe to attract more people in Europa? I've heard that in America more gamers are for the console's, while we in Europa are more for the pc... So it would be smart to attract more customers here, isn't it?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
^ Why does America get most games earlier then Europa? We always have to wait for the top games from nintendo... So don't complain, please.
Probably because Europa is a moon that orbits Jupiter. Ever read 2001?

To answer your question though, it's because Japan/USA use a different television encoding system than Europe, so they have to convert it to PAL. They also have to translate to Spanish, French, German, etc. Plus, most game developers are centered in Japan/America, so it's natural for them to release it there first.

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
The European boxart looks a lot better than the American one. The return of what's possibly Death Mountain in that boxart makes me smile.

BCVM22

The return of what's possibly Death Mountain in that boxart makes me smile.

Wait wait wait. It's a Wind Waker-world game that takes place 100+ years after the fact and beyond the boundaries of what hasn't actually been the land of Hyrule in a century, and somehow you've concluded that one of Hyrule's key geographic landmarks was transplanted through time and space?

Good god, man, THINK.

Dattebayo

Banned
Wait wait wait. It's a Wind Waker-world game that takes place 100+ years after the fact and beyond the boundaries of what hasn't actually been the land of Hyrule in a century, and somehow you've concluded that one of Hyrule's key geographic landmarks was transplanted through time and space?

Good god, man, THINK.

Okay then, a fire mountain that might work similar to Death Mountain will make me smile.