• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Slick

Banned
Sprit Tracks artwork looks amazin'.
Then again, so does WW, PH and MC.

Johny boy

I'm playing SS!
After playing phantom hourglass I think this one is going to be harder.Phantom hourglass
was easy!

Lady Umbreon

I just read about Zelda will be joining Link and controlling the Phantoms. Insert squeel of delight here.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
And hollleee shieeet!
Link%20and%20the%20pan%20flutesite.jpg

Is this screenshot suggesting what I think its suggesting with the text box!?

Oh...My...Gosh!

I can't belive that Link only has 4 Rupess at this point! Did the gamer slack off or somthing?

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
And hollleee shieeet!
Link%20and%20the%20pan%20flutesite.jpg

Is this screenshot suggesting what I think its suggesting with the text box!?

Why yes; it appears we're reading from the inside of Link's mind!

After playing phantom hourglass I think this one is going to be harder.Phantom hourglass
was easy!

Odd, I was playing that game last night just for fun and memories.

I believe he is referring to the fact that it looks like link is saying it. Link is talking!?

Link's been talking ever since...when people question him about why he's here. For instance, Celia the fairy (Phantom Hourglass) remarks on Link's question how his friend Tetra was kidnapped by the Ghost Ship.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Why yes; it appears we're reading from the inside of Link's mind!

Odd, I was playing that game last night just for fun and memories.

Link's been talking ever since...when people question him about why he's here. For instance, Celia the fairy (Phantom Hourglass) remarks on Link's question how his friend Tetra was kidnapped by the Ghost Ship.

True, but this may be the first time we actually see what he's saying. Man, this game is going to have it all! :D

HERLS

LOLOLOL
Okay okay there where some forms of instruments in previous games after OoT/MM, but where the available to play the same minute to any tune you wanted even if it sounded crappy like in OoT/MM? No I didn't think so.
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=103700
So then it is pretty much 4 dungeons but with some trekking between areas, and only 6 items slots? Eh Nintendo you're missing about.....5 or so. And as for who the hell is the demon king....told you so!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18432155&postcount=1132
Some art for you guys btw!

Four dungeons can easily be remedied with a mid-game plot twist. Like with Phantom Hourglass, you start off simply trying to get the fairies and enter the ghost ship, and all of the sudden, Bellum is introduced and you're collecting pure metals.

BCVM22

What says that Link's actually talking there? Zelda games have been providing omnipotent narration for as long as there's been actual dialogue in them. Granted, usually it comes from a sidekick of some sort, but still. Ocarina and Twilight and that set had countless places where you could walk up to a rock or a tree or a place and "the game" would give you a blurb about them, text not attributed to any particular character.

fhqwhgads

What says that Link's actually talking there? Zelda games have been providing omnipotent narration for as long as there's been actual dialogue in them. Granted, usually it comes from a sidekick of some sort, but still. Ocarina and Twilight and that set had countless places where you could walk up to a rock or a tree or a place and "the game" would give you a blurb about them, text not attributed to any particular character.
You're ruining the moment with your 'logic' and 'proof'.

Just almost there boys and girls! We're almost there! Though it stinks that Japan has to wait until the 23rd whereas we get it on the 7th as Europe obtains the Spirit Tracks on the 11th! Though we would have to wait a day due to shipping over across the nation/country, unless there's a launch event. In fact, I think there will be an event next month taking place at the NWS (Nintendo World Store).....ust you wait and see because why do you think the hype grew overtime? ;)

Cobalt_Latios

You're ruining the moment with your 'logic' and 'proof'.
As much as what BCVM22 said is true (to the given context), I do believe fhq's got a point.

Just leave them believe what they want for once. Then let them get disappointed later on by themselves >:).

Can't possibly surprise anyone at this point.
Well... that entirely depends on who you were aiming that post at.

December 3rd release date? Nice, I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

<C_L>

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Four dungeons can easily be remedied with a mid-game plot twist. Like with Phantom Hourglass, you start off simply trying to get the fairies and enter the ghost ship, and all of the sudden, Bellum is introduced and you're collecting pure metals.
And still that's a no. If you saw at all my link to n-gamer(which I will relink to the main part that has the good stuff) its just those 4 dungeons and the central dungeon but with a lot of questing in-between and such.
http://www.true-gaming.net/home/?p=5945
So then 5 pages of mostly known stuff. I can't make out what's going out but only thing I can tell is that Niko, one of Tetra's pirates, is still alive. This makes the whole Tetra is Anjaen thing a lot more worthwhile to speculate and all.

Last edited:

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Wow, he must be quite old by this point. Is he still annoying as hell?

Hmm, I can see that there's an ice area too. Cool, I loooove ice areas. I was slightly disappointed by their relative absences in PH and WW.

EDIT: That pun was oh-so-not intended. :/

Last edited:

HERLS

LOLOLOL
And still that's a no. If you saw at all my link to n-gamer(which I will relink to the main part that has the good stuff) its just those 4 dungeons and the central dungeon but with a lot of questing in-between and such.
http://www.true-gaming.net/home/?p=5945
So then 5 pages of mostly known stuff. I can't make out what's going out but only thing I can tell is that Niko, one of Tetra's pirates, is still alive. This makes the whole Tetra is Anjaen thing a lot more worthwhile to speculate and all.

Even so, Nintendo know how to make a mean game even with only four main macguffins. Minish Cap and Majora's Mask are proof of that.