• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
True its also the fastest steam powered train no?But an evil duck would be hilarious on its own....

Mallard:I am the evil king mallard! Bring me the spirit pipes!
Zelda:OK, where do you want me to put them?
Mallard:On my bill!

*SHOT*
(Dead Body)
*SHOT 5 MORE TIMES*

Last edited:
Guys I just noticed something interesting, even with Chancellor Cole and the demon king being connected somehow. Okay, there was the intro video shown today (GoNintendo) in english and for some reason, something hit me. Cole has demon horns...what if....Cole is the manipulative demon who succeeds in resurrecting the demon king, however gets back stabbed and demon king takes his power to become even more powerful. And that mechanism thing holding Zelda....And why do I have this feeling that Anjean is going to pull a Midna or something?

Electivirus

Not really, no.

Banned.

...Nope, that's not it. To be fair though they probably named him the Mallard because it's the same name of a famous train and the fact it begins with "Mall" which sounds exactly like "Mal" which is French for bad, or ill.

Mallard's a famous train? O_O

Mallard:I am the evil king mallard! Bring me the spirit pipes!
Zelda:OK, where do you want me to put them?
Mallard:On my bill!

...What.

Last edited:

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Banned.

Mallard's a famous train? O_O

...What.

I have no idea. I was just trying to make a joke, and obviously failed. (Goes to corner and begins to cry) ;)

Cobalt_Latios

BCVM22

Actually, as train features go, there isn't much of a resemblance, but that's okay because the train is called the Mallard and apparently so is the villain and that's good enough.

Cobalt_Latios

Actually, as train features go, there isn't much of a resemblance, but that's okay because the train is called the Mallard and apparently so is the villain and that's good enough.
Very bizarre thoughts about the final boss battle are playing in my mind now... not sure what to make of this. Who knows, they could make it awesome.

<C_L>

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!

The overall shape is there but that's it. I resembles the train more then a duck though, at least. OMG GANONDUCK!

On a different topic I think I've been to the place they took that picture I see eyes on the carriage of the evil train. Place your bets on a boss fight in which you have to shoot those.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
The overall shape is there but that's it. I resembles the train more then a duck though, at least. OMG GANONDUCK!

On a different topic I think I've been to the place they took that picture I see eyes on the carriage of the evil train. Place your bets on a boss fight in which you have to shoot those.
With silver arrows no doubt.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!

Presumeing they have the bow and arrow in this game, yeah (or at least Zelda with her light arrows). But you can't have a new Zelda game without a bow and arrows so...

Also, I wonder if the weapon upgrades make a come-back?

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Presumeing they have the bow and arrow in this game, yeah (or at least Zelda with her light arrows). But you can't have a new Zelda game without a bow and arrows so...

Also, I wonder if the weapon upgrades make a come-back?

I don't know, they weren't in in PH. Then again this game is going to be 10 times better than PH. I would personally like to see the sword get upgraded a few times, you know like how the Master Sword did in WW? We did see it glowing in one of the screenshots, so...

HERLS

LOLOLOL

Silver arrows haven't made an appearance since ALTTP, and both Silver Arrows and Light Arrows are exclusively reserved for Ganon raping, or so it would seem.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Silver arrows haven't made an appearance since ALTTP, and both Silver Arrows and Light Arrows are exclusively reserved for Ganon raping, or so it would seem.
Okay fine how about some sort of magical arrow that can hurt the demon kings many train eyes? I mean he is after all the demon king, there needs to be some sort of magical way of slaying the damn thing with a projectile. Its LoZ ffs magical projectile need to make an appearance!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Doesn't seem like it besides that there are new races to interact with it(besides the Lokomo) you got a lot of train stops to uncover and that besides the 5 main dungeons you got mini-dungeons.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Doesn't seem like it besides that there are new races to interact with it(besides the Lokomo) you got a lot of train stops to uncover and that besides the 5 main dungeons you got mini-dungeons.

Mini-Dungeons? Getting another flashback to OoT l when you had to go through the Ice Cave! :D Not to say they are going to have an ice mini dungeon being as one is going to be a main dungeon, but you get the idea.