• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Speaking of names that make no sense in plural, they changed the Demon king's name again.

Instead of Mallard, they've got "Malladus" or at lest what ZeldaWiki says... but hey at lest he's still got great teeth right?

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Seeing as Minish Cap is first on the timeline (DON'T START PEOPLE) I would say so.
Minish Cap being the first game timeline wise doesn't mean its in an alternate universe. The universe is the same just it splits its future into 2 different ways.

Alzi

Toon link
This game is set after Phantom Hourglass in the timeline >_>

Anyway this game is coming out to look so awesome. Seems like PH was just a little practice material for them before they got up to some real good stuff on spirit tracks.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Okay, I decided to play some PH again before the release of this game, and is it just me, or does this game have smoother graphics? The ones from PH seem a little gritty compared to these.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Anybody know what the final sword will be? PH had the Phantom Sword. Perhaps we'll get a "Spirit Sword"? We did see the sword glowing in one of the scenes.

Jason-Kun

I dont care about timelines. Then again, I've only played part of PH since it got lost. Anyways, what do you mean by final sword? I'm seriously looking forward to this game, because being able to control Zelda is <3.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I dont care about timelines. Then again, I've only played part of PH since it got lost. Anyways, what do you mean by final sword? I'm seriously looking forward to this game, because being able to control Zelda is <3.

Oh, in PH, near the end after you get all three pure metals, your sword is combined to make the Phantom Sword. I'm hoping for a "Spirit Sword" of sorts. If we do get one, it'll still probably look similar to the Master Sword! XD

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I've asked for this for Christmas--I'm most interested in how Zelda fits in the story--will we have to reunite her spirit and body?

Cobalt_Latios

Anybody know what the final sword will be? PH had the Phantom Sword. Perhaps we'll get a "Spirit Sword"? We did see the sword glowing in one of the scenes.
The general concept of them sound almost identical (Phantom/Spirit...). I am intrigued.

I've asked for this for Christmas--I'm most interested in how Zelda fits in the story--will we have to reunite her spirit and body?
Same here. Although, according to what's been revealed, Zelda dies early this time. Methinks her spirit is just there for some "unfinished business" a la ghost. Once you beat the game, I'm pretty sure she'll cross over. That's just my opinion. I'm actually not going to bother spoiling myself this time. Yes, as crazy as it is, I'm not going to.

<C_L>

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Colbalt you do realize her body would be an empty shell if her spirit does not return to her, right? FFS the gossip stones launch into the air like rocketships and are shaped like rocketships no way are they going to kill off Zelda in the end, not with this much Her-de-derp floating about.

HERLS

LOLOLOL
Well her body is at the top of the Spirit tower, and the entire point of the game is to retrieve her body and stop Malladus, so I'm going to safely assume that she's still alive at the end. I don't think she really "dies", or else her body probably wouldn't be of much use to Malladus; rather, she just gets knocked out and has her spirit seperated from her body.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Well her body is at the top of the Spirit tower, and the entire point of the game is to retrieve her body and stop Malladus, so I'm going to safely assume that she's still alive at the end. I don't think she really "dies", or else her body probably wouldn't be of much use to Malladus; rather, she just gets knocked out and has her spirit seperated from her body.

And plus, what would they call the series if she died? The Legend of Link? One word: Never.

Jason-Kun

The bad guy's name is Malladus? Weird, my copy of Game Informer refers to the villain as being named Cole. o.o And it also specifically states that Zelda's spirit is separated from her body.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
The bad guy's name is Malladus? Weird, my copy of Game Informer refers to the villain as being named Cole. o.o And it also specifically states that Zelda's spirit is separated from her body.

Malladus is a big evil demonic train thing.

Cole is the obviously evil chancellor/vizier type guy with two hats.

Ganondorf is the guy who is probably behind it all

There you go.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Malladus is a big evil demonic train thing.

Cole is the obviously evil chancellor/vizier type guy with two hats.

Ganondorf is the guy who is probably behind it all

There you go.
Don't scratch Ganon out. If Cole has a big demonic train at the beginning, why does he need to ressurect the Demon King Malladus with Zelda's body? I say its because Malladus is not the train, but Ganon.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Don't scratch Ganon out. If Cole has a big demonic train at the beginning, why does he need to ressurect the Demon King Malladus with Zelda's body? I say its because Malladus is not the train, but Ganon.

Well, if Ganon returns, the Master Sword will be in this game somewhere because we all know that the sword was plunged in Ganon's head. But wait, how would it be possible for the sword to be removed? I don't think that someone could swim down there. It is possible I suppose. I'm also hoping for Ganon to be somewhere in this game. It would be so cool to fight him again!

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Colbalt you do realize her body would be an empty shell if her spirit does not return to her, right? FFS the gossip stones launch into the air like rocketships and are shaped like rocketships no way are they going to kill off Zelda in the end, not with this much Her-de-derp floating about.

Alright, I guess I see where you guys are coming from. I didn't really know enough and was basing off of what I thought I knew.

Still, can't wait to get it.

<C_L>