• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Alzi

Toon link
Just with the Ganon discussion.

If he isn't in this game then it's the first time that zelda and link have been in a game without ganondorf.

Usually the 3 parts of the triangle must be in the same game were zelda and link are in. Wierd how in the opening part theres a shot with four triforce pieces which seems sorta weird.

But yeah there definatly will be some kind of ganon in this game if zelda and link are in it where he is trying to get all 3 pieces of the triforce once again.

Alzi

Toon link
I was going to say.

Yeah so if zelda and link are in the game that means 2 triforce peices which means there must be a ganondorf in it.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Well...wait a minute. If they are desendants of the Hylain bloodline and they do have the force inside of them, then how the hell did they gain it if King Daphnes used the triforce to get his wish and took it out of WW link and Tetra?

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Well...wait a minute. If they are desendants of the Hylain bloodline and they do have the force inside of them, then how the hell did they gain it if King Daphnes used the triforce to get his wish and took it out of WW link and Tetra?

The real question is where did the pieces go after his wish was made. I mean, they couldn't have just dissapeared. Could they?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Magic doesn't constitute as an answer as to how the hell the triforce suddenly popped up in a descendant. I mean god damn it, only if Zelda has the tri-force it would make sense. But then again she needs some magical force to be needed to resurrect this Demon King. Cause how the hell does Hylian constitute a way to raise an evil force to the Lokomo people? I'm not sure Nintendo thought this through enough...also the 4 triangles you guys saw are these multi-colored force gems that are upside down(okay remember fire/ice guy and the white force gem? Ding Ding, that's what you collect!) when you defeat a dungeon boss.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Magic doesn't constitute as an answer as to how the hell the triforce suddenly popped up in a descendant. I mean god damn it, only if Zelda has the tri-force it would make sense. But then again she needs some magical force to be needed to resurrect this Demon King. Cause how the hell does Hylian constitute a way to raise an evil force to the Lokomo people? I'm not sure Nintendo thought this through enough...also the 4 triangles you guys saw are these multi-colored force gems that are upside down(okay remember fire/ice guy and the white force gem? Ding Ding, that's what you collect!) when you defeat a dungeon boss.

You're right. How can someone from a different race help ressurect their Demon King? This whole concept is getting really confusing. Curse you Nintendo! Why must you make such a great game with so many confusing conundrums? (Spelling?)

Maetch

Okay, from what I understand in the NP article, Zelda is a ghost of sorts who travels with Link and gets to control the Guardians... in the Spirit Temple. Everywhere else, though, she's little more than the game's Navi or Midna.

I'm all for getting Zelda more involved, but I think everybody's overhyping what's essentially a small supporting role.

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=105481
This video reveals a 3rd boss battle, so now its beetle, fire/ice guy, and giant rock dude. But omfg did the train just go underwater? UNDERWATER TRAIN TRAVEL HOLY EFFING BALLS. Also if you check out really closely in the video the sword link is swinging about like a maniac looks quite a bit like the master sword but rusted. What if he is travelling underwater....and unseals Ganon? Could explain why the hell the triforce is running about in that commercial. And could be the plot tweest you know is going to happen.

Last edited:

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!

Pardon me, but are you sure that it's a dungeon boss and not a mini boss? (like one you could fight in the spirt tower)