• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Man, it's like a thread of idiots. At this rate we're going to be banned from discussing Spirit Tracks the way we were banned from making threads about SSB. Speaking of which, when is said ban lifted? It's been nearly a year now. I'm going to assume never.

But now I'm just spamming this thread myself.

Is anyone a little bit curious about what other races are in the game besides Gorons and Anouki? There seem to be four corners of the land, with the Gorons in one corner and the Anouki in another. I think it's safe to assume we're either going to get both a foresty rave and a water race (hence the underwater train and such), or no other races than those we saw in PH. Hopefully we do get at least one more race, but given that no mention of a grass race was mentioned in relation to the Tree dungeon (since people have already played past this point), I think I can safely say that Koroks are out of the question. Still, there's hope for one last race, right? PH had the Gorons, the Anouki and the Cobble, although granted the Cobbles were all spirits, Zaus aside. I just think it would be fitting if there was one more race other than the Hylians/humans, Gorons, Anouki, and the apparently very sparse population of Lokomo people. Either way the game looks to have plenty of towns which can only be a good thing.
Well if they are going underwater hopefully it means either Zora's, River Zora's, or both. Unless a new race pops up to be the aquatic buddies, and I think for the forest part, I think we are just going to get normal humans and Lokomo.

Oh and Koroboshi, the pun doesn't end with Anjean and Engine, see if you can spot more.

BCVM22

I see some intriguing things in the table of contents, as is always the case when we see a list of dungeons and areas before we get the game in our hands. What's the punchline here?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Technically since Malladus was locked up beneath the tower it was a given that we would go to its depth. But what interests me is that for the sand realm you have to go past the top level of the tower. Heaven and Hell perhaps?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
i cant wait for this game to come out.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
OMGOMGOMGOMGLINEBECK*froths*

Is that an ice boomerang? Maybe we'll have the ability to change its elemental affinities? And those damned ice block puzzles are back. :/

Wait, going by Fraaz, The Master of Icy Fire...could this temple have a whole Hailfire Peaks/Sword and Shield Dungeon thing going on?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
OMGOMGOMGOMGLINEBECK*froths*

Is that an ice boomerang? Maybe we'll have the ability to change its elemental affinities? And those damned ice block puzzles are back. :/

Wait, going by Fraaz, The Master of Icy Fire...could this temple have a whole Hailfire Peaks/Sword and Shield Dungeon thing going on?
Its his descendant as can be told clearly from the different clothing and the different hair color
No ice boomerang but torch activated ice boomerang. Ice fire in other words, that sets the rang on fire. With ice.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Its his descendant as can be told clearly from the different clothing and the different hair color
No ice boomerang but torch activated ice boomerang. Ice fire in other words, that sets the rang on fire. With ice.

But...but his theme...and the fact that in Phantom Hourglass, Jolene clearly alludes to Linebeck being at least 100 years old. Though, with her being batshit insane, she could've just been embellishing the truth a bit for dramatic effect.

Ah, in that case I do hope that it's not specific to that dungeon. And that other elements are involved.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Here's somthing I just noticed,

You know in the Wind Waker when, the first time you complete the game you can go thought it again with Link's blue outset clothes.

Well, I wonder if the same could happen here with Link's black train driver outfit?

MetaPheonixPal

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/snow-temple-zelda-spirit/59606
This video is one of the more important ones that Gametrailers put up, if not the most. As you can tell the menu is now much compact and it has a quick use look unlike how PH had its. Unless I cannot remember it well. And the last bit of this clip has a major major MAJOR spoiler. All I will say its someones descendant.

Its the same as PH except a second row has been added under the items row it seems.

LINEBECK, YOU'RE BACK
I don't see different clothing and hair, Hmm

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Who-ever this new Linebeck incarnation is, he appears to be running some sort of treasury shop.

Oh yeah, he's got a Tingle statue if you look carefully (and by the looks of it, it's the Tingle off MM)

But...but his theme...and the fact that in Phantom Hourglass, Jolene clearly alludes to Linebeck being at least 100 years old. Though, with her being batshit insane, she could've just been embellishing the truth a bit for dramatic effect.

Ah, in that case I do hope that it's not specific to that dungeon. And that other elements are involved.

Excuse me, but where in Phantom Hourglass can I get that scene? I've had the game for two years and I don't recall anything about Linebeck being at least 100 years old. Unless the Dream world has inhabitants of its own like the real world, where did Linebeck and Jolene come from? 0__o

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Excuse me, but where in Phantom Hourglass can I get that scene? I've had the game for two years and I don't recall anything about Linebeck being at least 100 years old. Unless the Dream world has inhabitants of its own like the real world, where did Linebeck and Jolene come from? 0__o

It's when you first encounter Jolene. She says something along the lines of, "Linebeck, it's been 100 years that I've waited for this moment!" or something to that effect. But like I said, it's probably her just being uber-dramatic.

It's when you first encounter Jolene. She says something along the lines of, "Linebeck, it's been 100 years that I've waited for this moment!" or something to that effect. But like I said, it's probably her just being uber-dramatic.
Now how did that slip under my nose? I was so caught up with fleeing (bah, I rather run into her) that I never noticed it before. Perhaps 100 years is different in the dream world?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Expect major flood of info and story wise spoilers flooding in as the game got rom'd just a little while ago. Other sites are getting it properly and as such the night is ruined and I shall not sleep scouring for news. Expect many edits of this post if no one else posts.

Expect major flood of info and story wise spoilers flooding in as the game got rom'd just a little while ago. Other sites are getting it properly and as such the night is ruined and I shall not sleep scouring for news. Expect many edits of this post if no one else posts.

I'm not gonna spoil my fun. no sirree. Anyways,
Linebeck is the same Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass. Now this will be the second Link he'll visit.
I wonder, if anyone else could be alive? and that's quite a surprise. You can see an image of him wearing a top hat. Talk about pimping. Also, I"m disgusted at Nintendo losing against the court with these rom dealers or whoever they are losing to lately. I just wish the second party and third party can back up and tell the judge about the problem. I also heard (from reading on GoNintendo), the person who has the rom of the game is probably someone of Nintendo or of the press, so we might have a clue.

Last edited: