• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/bkij/page.html#/train
And here is the link! It also shows the train customization and might I say its pimping. Though the character spoil does pop up there so....
And it doesn't seem to be the same guy but a descendant. At least it should be.

Well, Neko is alive, only hale and hearty like an old savvy pirate.

RMC from GoNintendo has a copy of the game already. I wonder how certain sites like GoNintendo gets early releases? Rather questioning that, why does "Linebeck" seem so surprised to see Link in the flesh? Perhaps it's been many a year or so since he last saw him? Also, you can see a ship on the corner to the right next to Link. Sometimes I just wish Nintendo could expand more into the history of Zelda, in between games with the events taking place before the game and to help the timeline. The Split Timeline is also a nuisance to me. For instance, did you know that Adult Link takes the Master Sword from the future timeline as Zelda sends him back to the past to relieve those seven years he missed? Clearly, Windwaker and so on with the time line after Wind Waker shouldn't exist.....that was until Twilight Princess came along. I recall some interview with Aonuma about Twilght Princess being the young Link from Ocarina of Time years later, but many gamers wouldn't know about him, so they scrapped it. Which sort of explains the trailers years ago. And guess what, where the heck is the Deku Tree?

Please tell me this is real....

http://i48.*******.com/2dcb9na.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381250

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Well, Neko is alive, only hale and hearty like an old savvy pirate.
Except you know he shouldn't look so young no matter what kinda realm PH was in. Unless the ship at the end had like a baby Beck and he grew up to look like that 100 years old. Which is impossible. Either way I say its a descendant.
RMC from GoNintendo has a copy of the game already. I wonder how certain sites like GoNintendo gets early releases?
Press content for a gaming blog. Oxymoron much.
Rather questioning that, why does "Linebeck" seem so surprised to see Link in the flesh? Perhaps it's been many a year or so since he last saw him?
Again this should be a new Linebeck. After all this is a new Link. Don't forget the 100 years thing!
Also, you can see a ship on the corner to the right next to Link.
And its not a steamboat. Hilarious, no?
Sometimes I just wish Nintendo could expand more into the history of Zelda, in between games with the events taking place before the game and to help the timeline.
Seeing how they set it up for nothing eventful to happen between the 100 years this is a problem for a lot of gaps. Kinda how Pokemon would have issues of having a game say 3 years before DPt and no Galactic.
The Split Timeline is also a nuisance to me. For instance, did you know that Adult Link takes the Master Sword from the future timeline as Zelda sends him back to the past to relieve those seven years he missed?
Well if he takes the Master Sword away then that time would have a new master sword forged, or just the mere factor of the same time line being existent in another dimension brings up a counterpart in the other. Parallel Universe Theoretics is a tricky subject young one.
Clearly, Windwaker and so on with the time line after Wind Waker shouldn't exist.....that was until Twilight Princess came along. I recall some interview with Aonuma about Twilght Princess being the young Link from Ocarina of Time years later, but many gamers wouldn't know about him, so they scrapped it. Which sort of explains the trailers years ago. And guess what, where the heck is the Deku Tree?
No it makes sense to have sequels for the WW timeline. Once you create separate entities and franchise branches which create separate game continuities on their own you have to expand. LoZ is starting to go FF on us and instead of Crystal Chronicles and such we have on our hands timeline splits and multiple existences of an iconic character such as link. And yeah the whole Link thing with TP never happened but it could have. Which is why its also like a giant OoT2 only a bit skewered.
Please tell me this is real....

http://i48.*******.com/2dcb9na.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381250
Hehe click it in the Gaf thread.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I gotta admit, that little sword fight with Alfonzo and Byrne looks pretty damn cool.

And now that I think about it, Byrne's probably got my favorite character design in the series.

Last edited:

R_N

Unless I blinked, I do believe that
That's Linebeck the 3rd. There's a III next to his name

soooo

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Seems pretty ni-OH MY GOD FLOORMASTERS *goes into fetal position*

Linebeck III with a hat = WIN.

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
That was....amazing. But I think I know why the fire realms map quadrant has not been shown. Its obvious you teleport with your train and there is also lots of sand in that part so perhaps the map is a bit different then others. And we know our 6th item, a sand raising wand with a face. Otherwise now that I understand and seen most of the game, I have no reason to buy it. As I've been spoiled. Nah, just screwing, of course I'm going to buy it! I have a fetish for knowing what to expect. It makes my surprise factor go down and it also helps me lower my expectations and not hate it for something that doesn't I would want, late into the gameplay.

That was....amazing. But I think I know why the fire realms map quadrant has not been shown. Its obvious you teleport with your train and there is also lots of sand in that part so perhaps the map is a bit different then others. And we know our 6th item, a sand raising wand with a face. Otherwise now that I understand and seen most of the game, I have no reason to buy it. As I've been spoiled. Nah, just screwing, of course I'm going to buy it! I have a fetish for knowing what to expect. It makes my surprise factor go down and it also helps me lower my expectations and not hate it for something that doesn't I would want, late into the gameplay.

I know, I've been having Zelda related dreams again that take place in the ocean, even with Linebeck. I'm usually in the eyes of Link, so I do what I do. Also, I hope I get that dream again like two years ago. When I had PH for the first time, I swear that my dream that night made me have a dream world just like Link's Awakening and Phantom Hourglass. I even wrote a synopsis and hope to one day make it become reality for all to watch.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Yeah totally, I cannot wait to see what little fun its going to cause. But the game overall seems to look way better then PH graphically and in general.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Oh hell yes. I love actually having environments beyond, "SEASEASEAISLANDSEASEADUNGEON", etc. And the fact that the story seems to be much better done this time around.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Also the nice little transitioning they did for the ice and forest was a nice touch, I mean so it won't look like they are being any bit lazy. Like it goes from soft to snowy to blizzard to effing white sheet of blinding fury. Also I solved the mystery of the whole desert realm and how there are only 5 quadrants. You got the fire dungeon in a volcano right? Well the fire dungeon's volcano is the fire realm, which sits in a corner of the desert realm! The Goron's inhabit that area and the desert but the desert area is much later into the game as shown by the Prima guide site.

BCVM22

I know, I've been having Zelda related dreams again that take place in the ocean, even with Linebeck. I'm usually in the eyes of Link, so I do what I do. Also, I hope I get that dream again like two years ago. When I had PH for the first time, I swear that my dream that night made me have a dream world just like Link's Awakening and Phantom Hourglass. I even wrote a synopsis and hope to one day make it become reality for all to watch.

Seek help.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
So, we know you get the Bow and Arrow, Boomerang, that Leaf, and the Snake Rope...any news on what the last two are?

Hopefully they're a bit more exciting, since I felt PH had such a weak line-up (disappointing, since the other portable Zeldas have awesome items usually)