• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Around 5:33 of the review...

Giant shrieking skull head...

Scary... really scary...

Oh yeah, and about 1:01 of the video we see Zelda freaking out because she thinks that the Demon king is going to be running around in her body. Those few seconds of the video have got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen in my gaming life.

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Apparently the new rod can manipulate sand I hear (guess you get it in the Sand Dungeon then obviously).

Kind of disappointing if the last item is simply bombs.

HERLS

LOLOLOL
I do hope the last item manipulates more than just sand, otherwise it'll be a pretty worthless item. Like the Dominion Rod - interesting idea, not enough applications. I let the Dominion Rod slide because TP had plenty of other items, but if we're only getting 6 or 7 items, then they better all be useful and multifunctional like all the items in PH.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I also think the snake is gotten in the 3rd dungeon. But its shown in early segments. Whatever....but hey here is something awesome! In PH you teleported by magical frog drawings right? Well instead...we have space time continuum breaking warp gates.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I also think the snake is gotten in the 3rd dungeon. But its shown in early segments. Whatever....but hey here is something awesome! In PH you teleported by magical frog drawings right? Well instead...we have space time continuum breaking warp gates.

One simple word can describe this : WICKED!

Slick

Banned
Just started playing it and loving it so far. I'm just up to the first Tower of Spirits visit. I've lol'd a couple of times too. I'll post more (in spoilers) tomorrow morning when I get on my computer.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Just started playing it and loving it so far. I'm just up to the first Tower of Spirits visit. I've lol'd a couple of times too. I'll post more (in spoilers) tomorrow morning when I get on my computer.
You got it early and you're not on your Computer? Yeah right! Kidding of course, but man nice for you. I wish I could at least play it, damn me and my no DS drought.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
On my iPod.
It seems to be a well made game so far. You should fix that no DS streak.
I'm trying but since my ex-best friend broke the old one and hasn't replaced it, my parents won't buy me a new one. But its Christmas so hey, miracles happen! Just wondering, now that you have it, where are you on?

Slick

Banned
Thats a huge spoiler! O_O

How so? Saying
one character is pretty bad ass? As if.

Anyway, more info, I'm not sure if it's been covered or not, but what the hey. These ARE spoilers.
Chancellor Cole is clearly bad and needs the body of a member of the ancient royal family bloodline (or whatever) to resurrect Malladus, who can only inhabit aforementioned body.
Byrne works with Chancellor Cole.
Heart Containers make a return, NOT Heart Pieces. I remember one member rejoicing in the return of Heart Pieces, but I have not seen any through the course of playing. I've seen one Heart Container being sold for 2000 Rupees and I was given one by a man at "Rabbitland Rescue" for capturing 5 rabbits.

If you want, I could post more, but I assume most people won't want me to, nor will they be ready those spoilers anyway.

The game is however AMAZING so far. Loving every bit.