• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I'm thinking of getting this game. The story isn't at all like Phantom Hourglass, is it? because the graphics are.

BCVM22

One, why is that a problem and two, what does one have to do with the other?

There's no reason you shouldn't be getting this game. Man up.

Slick

Banned
I'm thinking of getting this game. The story isn't at all like Phantom Hourglass, is it? because the graphics are.

Just get it goddamn. You won't be disappointed.

Just unlocked the "Ocean Realm".
Realms are different sections of the rail map and are characterized by their names. So far I have unlocked the Forest Realm (beaten it's dungeon), the Snow Realm (beaten it's dungeon) and the Ocean Realm (yet to explore).
I have the following items:
Sword
Shield
Bomb Bag + 13 bombs
Boomerang
Whirlwind
Spirit Flute (or whatever it's called)

The microphone is quite heavily used in this game actually. It's a good thing that a game is finally using the DS'... um... stuff.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Just get it goddamn. You won't be disappointed.

Just unlocked the "Ocean Realm".
Realms are different sections of the rail map and are characterized by their names. So far I have unlocked the Forest Realm (beaten it's dungeon), the Snow Realm (beaten it's dungeon) and the Ocean Realm (yet to explore).
I have the following items:
Sword
Shield
Bomb Bag + 13 bombs
Boomerang
Whirlwind
Spirit Flute (or whatever it's called)

The microphone is quite heavily used in this game actually. It's a good thing that a game is finally using the DS'... um... stuff.

Goddamn you, Slick. :( Making me want this game even more.

Vipsoccermaster

I'm undecided about getting this game. Sure, it has Link like from Wind Waker, but I'm just not sure. Also, I never even played Phantom Hourglass, so...yeah. Link riding on a train seems good, though.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Also I want to post this picture cause I believe this is the best sword I've ever seen in an LoZ game. Sure all we have is the Master Sword, Phantom Sword, Four Sword, some other swords and this Sword but god damn this one is the best one I've seen. Only cause it sums up what this game is about in a sword.
screenshot818.png
I put it in spoilers so if people want the final sword design to be a surprise they could.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ragyrge
Also apparently someone gave off the ending. As I linked. Seems you can have a choice for the ending or something.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Also I want to post this picture cause I believe this is the best sword I've ever seen in an LoZ game. Sure all we have is the Master Sword, Phantom Sword, Four Sword, some other swords and this Sword but god damn this one is the best one I've seen. Only cause it sums up what this game is about in a sword.
screenshot818.png
I put it in spoilers so if people want the final sword design to be a surprise they could.
Also apparently someone gave off the ending. As I linked. Seems you can have a choice for the ending or something.
Damn. I won't lie, that sword is pretty nifty. I like the design of it.

The game comes out tomorrow for the rest of us, right?

<C_L>

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
We can read your name can you stop with the stupid <C_L>

on topic: Man, If I beat Phantom Hourglass,I sure would like to get this. But my L+R buttons rarely work :\ Do you need those buttons for this game or no? I can't remember Phantom Hourglasses controlls..

HERLS

LOLOLOL
screenshot818.png

That IS a pretty damn nifty sword. I love how it has the "tracks" running up the blade, the Force Gem in the middle, and the hilt with the outward-pointing gear parts. My only complaint is that it yet again uses the Master Sword/Phantom Sword colour scheme. If they replaced the blue with green or red it would be an amazing sword.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
So wait, no one wants to comment on how the gears are the 4 force gems you find at the end of each dungeon? I mean I thought it was kinda obvious, with the final 5th one in the middle just being there. Or possibly it could be like the final 5th gem, how there is none in the 5th dungeon.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
One review I saw mentions how you cart people and objects around in your train, which just sounds neat. Plus alot of focus on individual characters in each town it seems.

Definitely picking this up tomorrow.