• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Well, I've asked for it for christmas. Looking at some of the ads, it looks like a combination between Wind Waker in graphics, the original game in dungeon design, and..... trains?

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
I can't wait to get, but I think that having to draw every path for zelda looks like it would get annoying.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
I've finally got the game today!

So far, everythings gone up to satisfaction.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Okay, this game is odd. The ice dungeon is slightly fun, and the sand dungeon is as annoying as hell.
Maybe its cause the latest games are softer then a kitten and ST is a good ol *** kicking Zelda style. Hopefully. Been griding away from the original LoZ to TP and god damn I stopped wrenching in the gut screaming my *** off sometime after MM. But the real fun was aLttP. Anyway the point is, people need to feel difficulty with Zelda games again.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Am I the only one who groaned inwardly when entering the Anouki Village? Hooray! This must mean a rather irritating logic puzzle where I actually need to get a piece of paper and jot stuff down before I can progress!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Am I the only one who groaned inwardly when entering the Anouki Village? Hooray! This must mean a rather irritating logic puzzle where I actually need to get a piece of paper and jot stuff down before I can progress!
Well it depends. Did you groan cause you hate hard puzzles, which is basically what Zelda is(or for the now period SHOULD be) or cause you thought it was easy?

MetaPheonixPal

Got the game today
Just got the Shield of Antiquity after collecting 10 stamps now I am off to the Ocean Realm
Weird Lobster holding the Triforce o_O

HERLS

LOLOLOL

A piece of paper?

Oh wow. Evidently the PH/ST note-taking feature is lost on you.

Slick

Banned
Technically, his voice didn't change. It's the Japanese one.

It's quite sad that someone said his voice changed, seeing as I said it was the Japanese voice TWO GODDAMN PAGES AGO.

There was a puzzle there? You need a piece of paper?
What?
Unless you're talking about the "mayor's" quest to find partners in the villiage, in which case..
Wow.

Well it depends. Did you groan cause you hate hard puzzles, which is basically what Zelda is(or for the now period SHOULD be) or cause you thought it was easy?

Hey, hey, hey. This game has damn fine puzzles thank you very much.

Got the game today
Just got the Shield of Antiquity after collecting 10 stamps now I am off to the Ocean Realm
Weird Lobster holding the Triforce o_O

Yeah, it's the shield from PH.
You sadden me.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Could someone confirm whether or not Salvatore (the guy with the cardboard cutout masks) is in this game? It's looking amazing, but just to see if it's even more so...

HERLS

LOLOLOL
I swear to God they must have been intending to use Ganondorf in this game and only decided to swap out for "Malladus" nearing the end of the development cycle (since many were tired of seeing him being thrown into games just for the sake of it). I mean, seriously, a great evil that tormented Hyrule, locked away by a seal? That rides around on a big black train bearing Ganondorf's likeness on the front? This demon also happens to be a blue, feral beast with orange hair? That can only be beaten with Arrows Of Light and a sword that bears a striking resemblance to the Master Sword? I've heard of recycling ideas and reusing cliches, but put two and two together, and it seems alot like Malladus is either a tweaked Ganondorf with an altered name and backstory, or they just got plain unoriginal with design - I'm hoping it's the former but I'm expecting it's the latter.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
The only thing I don't like about this game is when you have to fight and kill the wolves, I feel bad. :(