• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Cobalt_Latios

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
You should run and hide, cause once Slick hears you haven't played WW he will hunt you down and then tie you to a chair in which he will then force you to play.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
3:43 AM, just beat Spirit Tracks.

I love how they hold hands at the end and stuff, FINALLY Link and Zelda get together. Me gusta. Me gusta mucho.

So, who is Anjean? I thought she was Tetra at first, but she seems to be one of Tetra's old friends I guess? She does the one closed eye thing Tetra does... I actually thought her eye was all jacked up when I first saw her, I was like wtf. Haha.

jellsprout

She is a new character. She hasn't appeared before and won't ever appear again.

I am nearing 100% now. I have 15/16 hearts, all Bomb Bag an Quiver upgrades, 42/50 bunnies, all stamps, all force gems and I have completen all hidden stations. The only thing I haven't really started on yet are the train parts. So far I only have 3 golden parts and 1 cake part.

Murton

Once you were lost.
Is it just me, or is it really darn hard to get all the train parts.
All the train parts means a buttload of treasure, and come on, how am I supposed to find the what, 4 or something Regal Rings and those golden crystal-things? Win the lottery multiple times? The only thing I've won is a Demon Fossil (which I by the way REALLY needed).

Does someone have another way to get the ultrarare treasures?

jellsprout

You can get multiple Regal Rings each time you do a certain station:
[spoil]The Lost At Sea Station[/spoil]
You can get plenty of Alchemy Stones at the other hidden stations.
I so far have trouble getting Mystic Jades. I need 2 for my final gold part, and another one for another part.

You can get treasure by doing transportation missions. Each normal mission gives you a 150 rupee treasure, the Lineback transportation mission gives you a 500 rupee treasure and occasionally a 2,500 rupee treasure, getting the woman who need fish less than 10 fish gives you a 50 rupee treasure. If you need a specific treasure, simply save before giving the cargo and reset when you get the wrong treasure.

Prinplup

Super, super =D
Excuse me for asking if it's a dumb question but what is rabbit catching? :D

Once you get to Rabbit Haven there is this guy dressed up as a rabbit and he gives you a net. While on the train, if you see rabbits hiding behind a rock, hit the rock with your cannon and you will automatically take your net out. Keep tapping the bunny so you can catch it. If you get a lot, bring them back to Rabbit Haven and you get some prizes.

Dattebayo

Banned
I'm having trouble trying to get the frozen ice from the villagers right now. I tried asking the guy who makes them, but he wants me to take him to somewhere that has water. I tried everything, but nothing happens. Could someone help me?

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I'm having trouble trying to get the frozen ice from the villagers right now. I tried asking the guy who makes them, but he wants me to take him to somewhere that has water. I tried everything, but nothing happens. Could someone help me?

You have to take him to Wellspring Station (Ferrus' Place).

He'll set up his ice shop there.

GottaLoveSam

p'wnt :D
I beat it a while ago and it was kinda a letdown. In my opinion it was one of the worst Zelda games. Mainly because it was extremely repetitive, and it was to similar to phantom hourglass.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I beat it a while ago and it was kinda a letdown. In my opinion it was one of the worst Zelda games. Mainly because it was extremely repetitive, and it was to similar to phantom hourglass.
http://i49.*******.com/2djo3td.gif
So tel me...how bout MM or the OoX games? Are they the worst cause of similar graphics to OoT and LA? I await your reply!

jellsprout

Oh God, just found out I can only get to the Lost At Sea thing by doing the Dark Ore mission for Linebeck.

...I'm doomed...

First go through the tunnel without the Dark Ore. Focus only on killing the big Gohma. Only shoot at the small ones when the big one isn't in the screen. If the big one hits you, restart. This way the big Gohma should die before the end of the tunnel. Next time you go through the tunnel, he won't be there anymore. Now you've just got the small spiders to worry about.

There's also supposed to be a different route, but I haven't tried it myself so I can't confirm it or explain exactly how to do it. But instead of going through the tunnel, go in the other direction. Somewhere along the south road should be a portal to somewhere in the Forest Realm.
Normally when you take this portal, you'll only have 4 ores left when reaching Lineback. But if you save and restart immediatly after going through the portal, you should be able to reach Lineback with 5 ores remaining.

Dattebayo

Banned
Now I'm stuck at trying to open the door to get to the last sage at the fire rail. I tried playing the song of light, but nothing happened.

jellsprout

Finally I got that final Mystic Jade I needed. Now I have the full Golden Train set.
I have also collected all the bunnies by now. I only need that last Heart Container, but I will get that eventually when I buy enough stuff.

Edit:
So tel me...how bout MM or the OoX games? Are they the worst cause of similar graphics to OoT and LA? I await your reply!

I am so bloody sick of people saying this. ST was an exact replica of PH with a few details changed. Not just because of the graphics or controls, but because of the entire structure of the game:
Several thousand years ago, there was a battle between Random Evil Guy with a Latin Name for Something Evil and Random Good Guy(s). Random Good Guy couldn't defeat Random Evil Guy, but he did manage to seal him away in Random Big Structure. But now Random Evil Guy is about to break free from Random Big Structure!
Join Link as he travels across the world in his Random Steam Power Vehicle to retrieve the power needed to defeat Random Evil Guy once and for all!
Before each dungeon, Link must travel deeper into Random Big Structure while evading the Phantoms to obtain a piece of a map, with which he can travel to a new quarter of the world. After each dungeon, Link obtains the necessary tools to travel deeper into Random Big Structure.
In the end, he finally obtains the Random Sword, with which he can slay the Phantoms and reach the end of the Random Big Structure to finally encounter Random Evil Guy. But before Link actually gets to battle Random Evil Guy with the Random Sword, he must first have a cannon battle using his Random Steam Powered Vehicle.

Although OoT and MM used similar graphics, the structures of the two games are completely different. Even OoS and OoA are more different from eachother than PH and ST.

Last edited: