• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

R_N

I am stuck on Vulcano. How in the world do you hit that glowing spot the second time...?

You mean Cragma the Fire boss? Why did PAL versions changes these names, it's so silly.

But yes, which weak point specifically? There's like nine.

jellsprout

If you mean the bottom one, before you get on the kart, I think you have to wait for him to attack. Before he smashes he will raise his body a bit and the spot will be uncovered.

You mean Cragma the Fire boss? Why did PAL versions changes these names, it's so silly.

It's due to common European names (Cole, Byrne, Steem, etc.) being translated into different wording (Byrne becomes Staven) so they wouldn't cause a commotion over said game. I've read an article about this on Zelda Informer.

R_N

Yeah but why bother changing Cragma to Vulcano

Also I refuse to believe people actually name their children Steem.

R_N

No duh. I'm not blind. I was saying that in relation to "It's due to common European names (Cole, Byrne, Steem, etc.)"

But back to puns, what's Embrose's pun?

R_N

Really? I guess I can kind of see it.

Embrose sounds so familiar though, some mineral or something? I dunno.

BCVM22

Embrose as a word sounds like ambrosia, which is the food of the gods in Greek mythology.

Dusk

Dawn

Nintendo of Australia made a booboo. They kept all the names that were in the NTSC games, but the game manual has the European PAL names. FAIL.

R_N

Say, does anyone know the name of the final lokomo song?
[spoil]The one at the very end, where all the other Lokomos join Zelda in the song[/spoil]

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Well, I finished it last night. I had a little trouble with the first phase of the battle with Malladus, but then I realized there was another way to do what was messing me up. After that, it was easy. The final few cut scenes were really great. Good story wrap up, and the music was really good, too. I especially liked it when they combined Byrne's theme and Zelda's theme. But anyway, great game.

Prinplup

Super, super =D
If you mean the bottom one, before you get on the kart, I think you have to wait for him to attack. Before he smashes he will raise his body a bit and the spot will be uncovered.

No, the second glowing spot you have to hit with the arrow. It's been like 3 days now and I still can't hit it.

jellsprout

I am not entirely sure which you mean, but I'm going to try anyway.
After a while, a big boulder will fall and land on the field. Either blow it up with a bomb or try to get Cragma to punch it. Because of this the boulder will turn in one of those round stone platforms you've encountered earlier in the dungeon. Grab it and throw on the small lava geyser in the top right of the field. Now use this platform to get into the kart. Once in the kart simply use the bow to shoot at the glowing parts on Cragma's body.

If you already knew this and have trouble with something else, just ignore me.

Prinplup

Super, super =D
Ugh, NO!

When you hit Cragna's glowing spot the first time, it is near impossible to hit the second glowing spot! I've been stuck on it for 3 days, but none of you seem to understand >_>

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Ugh, NO!

When you hit Cragna's glowing spot the first time, it is near impossible to hit the second glowing spot! I've been stuck on it for 3 days, but none of you seem to understand >_>
Youtube it and see what you're doing wrong.