• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

R_N

Ugh, NO!

When you hit Cragna's glowing spot the first time, it is near impossible to hit the second glowing spot! I've been stuck on it for 3 days, but none of you seem to understand >_>
You mean his gigantic eye weakspot?

There's like 10 different glowy spots all over his body. You shouldn't have trouble hitting them.

jellsprout

Ugh, NO!

When you hit Cragna's glowing spot the first time, it is near impossible to hit the second glowing spot! I've been stuck on it for 3 days, but none of you seem to understand >_>

That is because you are not making it clear at all what you mean and what you have already done. So answer me this, perhaps then I can help you. During the boss battle, have you already gotten on the kart or are you still running around on the ground?

Prinplup

Super, super =D
I was still running around on the ground. But nvm now, I beat him.

I am now stuck on the Tower Of Spirits.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Well I just beat Staven yesterday.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I beat the game a few days ago. I'm helping with the bridge fixing in the icy place which's name escapes me. Where do I get limber for the Bridge Worker?

jellsprout

That lumber town in the Forest Realm, where you had to go before the first temple. But you need to bring steel from the Goron village to that lumber town first.

Torpoleon

Does the Bridge Worker ever finish the fence he is building for the Anoukis?

I'm almost done with all the sidequests and then I'll battle Malladus. I'm trying to get over 900 hits at Russel's Training because that is the record apparently. I'm at 420 right now. I also have to beat the Champion Course at the Slippery Station and get the remaining 28 rabbits to have all 50. That's pretty much all I have left. I'll probably finish in February and I got the game on Dec. 12, 2009. That's 1 month and 12 days ago!

jellsprout

999 is the record.
And no, he won't ever finish the fence.

Murton

Once you were lost.
That lumber town in the Forest Realm, where you had to go before the first temple. But you need to bring steel from the Goron village to that lumber town first.

You mean Whittleton. BUT steel can be found in the Goron Village, in the Fire Realm, which isn't available at that point. You don't need steel to get the lumber there. (You do need steel to Whittleton to get a Force Gem though.)

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
At the final boss, is very hard especially the song, stuck on that, its impossible to do it in the time
The bit where you kill the trains with the tears of light was very hard to

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Which on are you talking about
The one in the spoiler
If so it was only the last two in the top corner that I couldn't do

Torpoleon

999 is the record.
And no, he won't ever finish the fence.
Oh, because Russel said 900 was the record. Well, I'm going to try and reach 1000 anyways. I'm already 420.

ReallyShyGuy

Not Really Shy
I was so mad when I found that the dragon train wasn't the image of the King of Red Lions. Grinding demon fossils is also a pain. Been to Whittleton like 100 times.

Cobalt_Latios

I'm almost done with all the sidequests and then I'll battle Malladus. I'm trying to get over 900 hits at Russel's Training because that is the record apparently. I'm at 420 right now. I also have to beat the Champion Course at the Slippery Station and get the remaining 28 rabbits to have all 50. That's pretty much all I have left. I'll probably finish in February and I got the game on Dec. 12, 2009. That's 1 month and 12 days ago!
I got the game on Christmas day and am only at the Ocean Temple (okay, I hate how obscure it is to figure out how to enter; it really wasn't clear...), I'll work on that this week probably.

C_L

Murton

Once you were lost.
I was so mad when I found that the dragon train wasn't the image of the King of Red Lions. Grinding demon fossils is also a pain. Been to Whittleton like 100 times.

Kidding? Grinding demon fossils is quite easy. Just take your Blowjob Machine, and blow away all the piles of leafs. If you can't find fossils, go to another area in Whittleton, go back, try again.

The only thing you need is some patience, really.