• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Surfing_Pikachu

Torpoleon

Well, if anyone bothered talking to Ferrus, it would be quite easy, 'cause he's talking about making noise to the switches. And what would you use on a train to make noise...?
I guess I didn't think about talking to Ferrus. It does not really matter anyways. That time is way behind me. Now the game is near completion although I have not been playing it too much.

Prinplup

Super, super =D
Phantom Zelda is actually useful - unlike normal Zelda.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I just finished the game and I loved it I also loved how the final boss was a mix of OoT and WW. It was also nice to have Zelda with I just loved her... Well when she wasn't in the phantom suit because I swear to god she kept getting stuck and went the wrong way.

Golde

Always Searching~
Just beat the game...

Not a good follow up...shouldn't be related to Wind Waker at all. Nor should Phantom Hourglass for that matter. Compared to Wind Waker, everything else is just PHAIL.

That being said, decent game. Pretty good storyline, amazing feel...like, it's immersive as all hell. The relationship between Zelda/Link was great as well...and the more contemporary feel was nice...trains rather than the more... medieval feel (not that that's bad XP)

However, I was still kinda ticked...the bosses still suck, for the most part, and the train takes for EVER ><

But, overall it was a nice game. Took me a few days to beat, I'm just trying to get all the stuff now.