• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: The Missing Link - Discussion

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Okay, to answer a few questions:

Yes, the boss key will appear, and I believe that (by majority rule) you guys will have to find the dungeon map in the RP before I can post it here.

Also, the water is not poisonous per say, but I wouldn't recommend swimming in most of it. Its a bit dirty and often times dangerous to go off into deep water.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I believe I understand how the new format works. Simliar to DnD, the players make decisions while the DM, or GM, tells about what comes from that, right? For instance, Reuskio just chose to pull a vine. Then you tell how, or if, that affects the adventure.

Right?

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
I though I gave you a few suggestions in the RP thread...

Anyway, if your stuck on ideas, you could always just head down a path or follow someone else's lead.

To TheSequelReturns...

I was wondering if it would be okay if magic users could update their spell roster (I have an idea...) I was just wondering if we had a set spell list, or if we could increase the size (Well not too large.)

Anyway, I am ready for the main boss!! I don't know why, but I am ready for some boss-beating action...

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
1. yep, go ahead. The spell lists were not a set-in-stone type deal, just a helpful guide to let me verify your powers before usage in the RP.

2. Good, because this being the smallest temple, the boss is not far down the road.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Wow, a boss already? I hope we can find the map soon then, because I really don't have that good of an idea of what the place looks like.

Also I was wondering what was in the chest since I couldn't include it in my post.

EDIT: whoops just realized you posted!

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
link

Alright, the map is up.

The arrows indicate staircases and the letters show you where they connect on the other floors. Up arrow for ascending stairs, and a down arrow for descending stairs.

The entrance is at the bottom, for some reason the label got cut off.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Also, the pitfall room (just for reference) is the left-most room of the 2nd floor, the one connected to staircase A.

This is also the smallest dungeon by far.

DTG6407

BlackMelody
Your yellow font is alright as long as no one else complains about it. It is a little hard to read big blocks of it on the regular theme, but its nothing I have a problem with. And there is a discussion thread in the RPG Cafe if you have anymore questions although it might be a bit down on the page.

Alright, I'll stick to the default color when posting in the RPG.

Last edited:

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
@TheSequelReturns
I posted my introductory post at the Great Deku Tree mainly because I wanted Vincent to join the battle ASAP after you guys come back from the Shrine of Nature. I don't know if that was okay or not, but I just wanted to let you know outside of the OOC world in the RPG that I posted it.

-Stoc15.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
that's fine. I'm working on the last post (hopefully) for the dungeon now. It would be up already, but my computer kind of ate it... So, yeah, I've got to retype it all.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Sorry for not posting in a while. I was a bit busy with a few things...anyways, from the looks of things, it seems like everything is already almost finished in the temple. TSR, would you mind if I waited until after the boss fight is over? I apologize for the inconvenience and will post when I can.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I figure we might want to discuss Avalon's Shadow before the other two Poes encounter it (hehe).

Anyhow, if Shadow is actually a Poe, then Izfit and Esper ought to be able to recognize him right off. The spell Detect would probably reveal what he was up to as well. However, Izfit being the trickster spirit she is... she'd probably completely ignore him if Avalon was paying attention, maybe chatting with him when she wasn't..

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
You raise a good point. Avalon's sign-up gave the impression that Shadow was "haunting" her because of a certain artifact she possessed. In fact, I don't think she actually came out and called him a full-fledged Poe since she is apparently the only one who can see or hear him (the only human anyway). We may need to ask Avalon on this matter, but so far I'm getting the impression that Shadow's soul (aka, his Will O Wisp) is currently trapped in said artifact and that is why only Avalon can see him. Its just a theory. (Why did I just spend 10 min analyzing someone else's sign-up?)