• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: The Missing Link

DTG6407

BlackMelody
Aaron Mikau ~ The Mandrake Inn and Tavern

Aaron could hardly believe that he was able to pull the Gerudo to safety. His body ached, his eyes burned and his lungs felt like they were on fire. Momentum flung the two of them inside the Inn as Aaron succeeded in saving the Gerudo. They both sat there for a moment, the Gerudo smiled at Aaron who barely noticed it; a glazed look coming across his face. It took him a quick second or two to come back to reality. He crudely slapped the Gerudo across the face attempting to bring him back aswell. It appeared to work as the Gerudo got to his feet, but then almost immediatly crumpled back down favouring one of his ankles.

"Guess that fall did more damage than I thought," he grunted "I think my ankle's broken."

Aaron helped him to his feet and made sure he could keep his balance.

"Which way out?" The Gerudo yelled over the sound of the flames destroying the wood.

"I don't know! Just follow me, we'll find a way out!"

Aaron didn't look back to see that the Gerudo was limping quite badly. He kept moving at a medium pace, the small little crystal at his chest vibrating. Images of the undamaged Tavern flashed in his mind; directions. He followed these images, matching them with reality and they soon found their way out of the Inn. As Aaron descended a staircase he saw the front door. Hope and rejoice flooded through him. Oh thank the Gods, we're going to make it! Aaron thought as he trekked on, just a few yards from the door. He heard a grunt and the sound of breaking and falling wood. He turned to see it smash down right behind the Gerudo who had been following him. The fair skinned man lunged down the staircase nearily avoiding the blazing woodworking.

"Oh, no, no, no. Come on! We can't stop now, it's right there!" Aaron pleaded as he ran back towards him. He could see a glazed look on his face and then nothing. His eyes shut and he lay there at the bottom of the staircase in a crumpled heap, unmoving. At first he tried smacking the man awake but that was to no avail, so Aaron strained his arms to pick the man up and throw him across his shoulder in a fireman carry, slowly but surely leaving the towering inferno of an Inn

Outside he began coughing as fresh, clean air pushed the fumes out of his lungs. He gained a safe distance away from the towering inferno before falling to his knees and laying the man down on the ground. He coughed so hard that he could feel it in every part of his body. It felt so good to be able to breathe clean air again though, and the feeling of safety washed away his stress and worry. He had to get his Gerudo friend to help though as he wasn't sure what condition he was in. He took a moment to collect himself before looking up and carrying the Gerudo towards a group of converging Deku who were taking care of what Aaron guessed was fellow injured tenants of the Inn. Aaron cried out to them for help as he walked towards them, the unconsious Gerudo slung across his shoulders.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: Sorry for the delay everyone, thanksgiving work and all...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Orpheus - Outside the Mandrake ~

Orpheus followed Tarno, the Deku who had spotted the fire, towards the Mandrake, Reuskio tagging along with them. Zoe had followed as well, but she shot off on her own, leaving the three of them to head up to the Tavern as rain clouds magically formed overhead. The rain began to help the fire die down, but the plumes of steam that shot up as the cold water hit the blaze didn't help anyone's vision. There were strange sounds coming from inside the Tavern. It almost sounded like a battle was under way...

~ Kinpo - Mandrake Inn and Tavern ~

Kinpo was still taking refuge in the back room when the flames started. He turned to bolt for it when he was suddenly knocked to the ground. Turns out that one of the Dinoflos had stayed behind to watch him. "The boss said that no one gets in or out, and that includes you." the lizard man growled.

"But..., But I..." Kinpo started.

"No one means no one." the Dinoflos continued.

Kinpo briefly considered attacking the lizard, but without his weapon it was probably a bad idea. So instead, he decided to try out his other weapon.

"Hey, someones trying to come in the back!" Kinpo shouted to the Dinoflos.

He just shrugged, "Nice try, but I'm not that..." he started before the back door came crashing in. The Dinoflos turned around just in time to take a good kick to the chin and fell to the ground unconscious.

Kinpo, as surprised as the lizard man had been, seriously doubted that he had any luck left in him. "Hey Orpheus. Uh, long time no see." Kinpo said to the newcomer.

Orpheus turned to him. "You have some explaining to do." he said. "Tarno, could you restrain him for me?"

"Sure thing sir." the real Leaf Guard Deku said as he tied Kinpo up and dragged him outside.

~ Maull - 2nd floor of the Mandrake ~

Maull, the leader of the Dinoflos group, had other business to attend too. Namely the current tenant of room #1. The Dinoflos kicked the door in with little effort on his part and slammed it shut behind him as the fighting began in the hall. He really didn't think that those inexperienced bandits would last too long against those warriors, but in the end all they had to do was buy him a few minutes.

The tenant of room one was sitting cross-legged on the floor as though waiting for Maull to enter. "So, you've finally arrived." she said.

"Expecting me? I'm surprised, the rumors don't do your ability justice." Maull said. "Not that it's helped you much."

The robbed maiden simply continued to sit still as though meditating. "I have remained of my own free will. These events are of my own choosing."

"And yet you choose to be taken? My my, I may have misjudged you." Maull said. "Regardless, you're coming with me now."

"I know." the maiden said. She stood up, her violet and white robe hiding nearly all of her features. The stairs are in flames, so you'll be taking me through the window then." she said as though she knew it to be true.

Maull simply grinned as he blasted the wall open with a bomb pulled from his belt. "If you've prepared..." Maull said.

"I have." the maiden said, "but now we have a visitor."

Immediately after she spoke, footsteps could be heard outside the room.

"Not now we don't" Maull said as he threw off his cape and threw open his wings. Maull was in truth an Aeroflos. A rare breed of Dinoflos gifted with the wings of their draconian ancestors. The door flew open behind him with a crash as it flew off of the already weakened hinges.

~ Orpheus ~

After tending to Kinpo, Orpheus ascended the stairs and threw open the first door he came across. He was greeted to the sight of Maull holding the robed maiden with one large clawed hand. "Not today Orpheus." Maull said before leaping out of the window and taking flight. The smoke clouds and steam plumes obscured him moments after take off.

Orpheus ran to the window, but it was too late. With the dark skies, clouds of vapors, and trees all over, it would be impossible to track the dark-colored lizard. That had been Maull, he was sure of it. The Royal Knights had had many run-inns with him and his group of rouges in the past, but he had always gotten away somehow. He had been laying low for a while, at least until tonight. Wherever he showed up, there was bound to be a body count.

Orpheus head through the rest of the Inn, gathering the various warriors or Deku who had been trapped on the upper floors before leading everyone over to the ramshackle medical ward that had been set up in a nearby market stall. During this time, the Water Squad had arrived and had managed to put out the raging fire with the help of a few trained Octorocks and a tank of water. While the damage hadn't been too severe, the mandrake would need a new second floor before it could open for business again.

Kinpo had been detained at the Dragonfly under guard by Tarno. With things settled for the moment, Orpheus retired for the night.

~ Timeskip - The next morning ~

Orpheus had gathered the group at the Dragonfly the following morning. With everyone gathered at the table, it was time to discuss what had transpired the previous night. But first, it was time to meet these warriors who had been staying at the Mandrake.

"So, are you guys here to join up with us?" Orpheus asked the newcomers. "I apologize for waht transpired last night. I'd like to let you know that the Deku who tricked you is currently in custody. I'll bring him down in a moment to have him explain himself. For now, I'd like to know your side of last night's events."

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Zoe and the Skull Twins

"See, now doesn't this explain a lot? The Skull kid that threw us in the pitfall was a boy. But they pulled the old switcheroo when Malbez came around. Chani distracted use and Malbez while her brother took the emerald Leaf." Zoe explained with the skull twins on either side with mishcievous looks on their faces.

"I'm Chani the magic master!"

"I'm Shani the weapon warrior!" The twins introduced themselves with huge grins on their faces.

"We're coming with you-" Chani began.

"-To find the gems that meanie Malbez was after." Shani finished. "We don't like what that Malbez guy-"

"-is doing to the world so we wanna stop him!"

"Isn't this just the coolest?!" Zoe said excited. "Finishing each other's sentences, twin telepathy, matching clothes; they're adorable!"

"So we've got the Leaf. Where to next?" Zoe asked Orpheus. "I vote for the Gerudo desert."

"But Big-Sis-" Chani began.

"The desert heat'll bake Zora's like you alive!" Shani ended.

"Not me! I've trained myself to resist the heat. Deserts like that'll be no problem to me!" Zoe laughed the danger off.

jahz

Banned
Everyone had gathered around a large table inside The Dragonfly Inn, Shantaro recognised his fellow latecomers but there were a lot of new faces as well. A silvery haired Sheikah addressed the group; Shantaro assumed he had filled the role of the leader, he could see the zora that had saved him before across the table, listening intently to....Was it Orpheus? His name? Yes, that was it, Orpheus. "So, are you guys here to join up with us?" Orpheus asked looking at Shantaro and the other newcomers. "I apologize for what transpired last night. I'd like to let you know that the Deku who tricked you is currently in custody. I'll bring him down in a moment to have him explain himself. For now, I'd like to know your side of last night's events." Shantaro wasn’t keen to tell everybody what happened, He probably had the same story to tell as everyone else; except maybe the hanging precariously from a ledge bit. All he was interested in was getting his hands on that Deku; it was a dead creature walking. A wave of immense pain washed over him from the burn on his back, the medics had done the best they could but still could not fully heal it. It would have taken a massive amount of magic, the burn ahs scorched his flesh, damaging and scarring a lot of the muscles and ligaments in his shoulder. It was a miracle he could still move his arm. "So we've got the Leaf. “Where to next?" Zoe asked Orpheus. "I vote for the Gerudo desert." Shantaro’s ears pricked up at this, the idea of going home appealed to him. He longed to fell the gritty sand beneath his feet again. “I’d like that as well” said, nodding his head towards Zoe.

Another burst of searing pain crackled down his back as he leaned against the wall; he gritted his teeth and grunted slightly, blocking out the pain. Images of the fire from last night burned furiously in his mind, he heard screaming and cries of agony, that great jet of flames that had ravaged his back: memories from his village came flooding back, his house burning, the death of his brother, his friends all burning alive trapped inside their huts, all the crying and screaming and those demonic wolf masks. He had hated fire ever since that night: and last night.....It was all too much for him to bear. He turned and walked briskly outside, he needed some fresh air, and for the first time in a long time, he felt he needed somebody to talk to.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Reuskio sat down at the table in the Dragonfly. It had been a wild night. He only got to use one spell to put out a fire in a room that a Deku was trapped in. Well, now he was ready and fresh to use more spells. He reflected upon the group he was traveling with. Human, Zora, Poe, Sheikah, Gerudo, Kokiri, all working together. What a peculiar group. He pushed his glasses up his nose. He was surprised that they hadn't broken in the battles at the dungeon. He brushed some dirt off of his newly clean white clothes. It felt good to not be covered in swamp muck anymore.

One of the Gerudo leaned back and uttered a stiff grunt. He obviously had taken some burns from last night. Reuskio stood up, about to offer help, but the Gerudo had already walked out. Reuskio and Dorn followed him outside.

"Hey, are you okay? I have healing magic, if you want me to try and fix whatever burns you have. Why don't you show me how serious it is?"

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
((OoC: The Deku Alex met wasn’t Kinpo. Just had to clear that up.))

Alex

Alex had taken the Deku back to the town that the fire had started in. When they arrived, the fire had already been put out. After Alex found Arie and got him to heal the Deku, he left thanking them.

Time Skip

Alex awoke to a rather annoying morning sun. She got up and streatched awaking Arie with a none to pleasant shove. Grummbling Arie followed her to go find Orpheus and the others, aperantly there were new comers.

“Good Mornin,” Alex said to a couple Deku attempting to find the extent of the damage on their building. They looked back at her, one of them glaring, and then continued their work. Alex smiled to herself and then walked off in the direction of the group.

Standing amoung them she yawned and then began to listen to Orpheus.

jahz

Banned
Shantaro~ Outside the Mandrake Inn and Tavern

"Hey, are you okay? I have healing magic, if you want me to try and fix whatever burns you have. Why don't you show me how serious it is?" Reuskio said, Shantaro remembered him from the conversation around the table; he was supposedly a great healer. “It’s not just that,” he said “I mean my back really hurts but not as much as the memories of my village. Being in that fire last night, reminded me of the murder of my family, they were murdered by raiders and they burnt our village to the ground, my friends were cooked alive, trapped inside their own huts. We stood no chance; they took us by surprise and slaughtered us in our hundreds. As far as I know I’m the only survivor.”Shantaro’s body trembled with anger and rage “I’ll never forget what they did, but I can’t keep living with this phobia of fire; It nearly got me and that Zora killed yesterday. We could have made it out easily but I got scared and nervous and when this beam fell down in front of me I just leapt for it, it was a stupid idea I could’ve just ran down the stairs, and instead I nearly broke my leg.” He lifted his shirt to show the wound to Reuskio, the Kokiri winced and backed off slightly as he revealed the full damage of the blast. Shantaro hadn’t seen his back yet but the Kokiri’s reaction put him off the idea. “How bad is it?” Shantaro asked. Reuskio said nothing, shaking his head and muttering to himself.

DTG6407

BlackMelody
Aaron Mikau ~ The Dragonfly

Aaron had been listening intently to Orpheus that morning. Something about him mesmorized him, and the thought sounded weird in his own head. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but there was something about him that was special, his crystal humbly vibrated at his chest while he was in his presence.

"So, are you guys here to join up with us?" Orpheus asked. He scanned quickly across the group. "I apologize for what transpired last night. I'd like to let you know that the Deku who tricked you is currently in custody. I'll bring him down in a moment to have him explain himself. For now, I'd like to know your side of last night's events."

Orpheus' voice evoked Aaron's crystal further. It felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest, but it was just the crystal. He wondered if anyone else could hear the sound it was making for it was rather loud to Aaron's ear. Though nobody seemed to pay him any mind. Aaron held it in his hand inconspicously and it seemed to calm down.

Aaron didn't like being the center of attention in front of such unfamiliar faces, but he figured he should add his two cents. He focused on Orpheus and began to tell him his version of what had happened last night. The story wasn't that long, and it didn't sound all that glamerous or anything either, embarressment creeped into Aaron as he finished up, silence at the table. He began to lose himself in contemplation about his crystal again, trying to lose the feeling of embaressment.

"I'd like that aswell," Aaron snapped back into reality. This time it was the Gerudo's voice speaking. He took in it's distinct sound now unhindered by the sound of fire and destruction. The Gerudo stiffed, obviously in some pain from the injuries he no doubt sustained from last nights incident. He looked like he was in deep contemplation, and then he postured up and left the Inn. Aaron followed the man with his eyes, then snapped them onto a Kokiri who had followed him. He waited a moment before deciding to slip away from the table and follow the two outside.

As he approached the door outside he could hear the two talking. He slowed his pace and hid himself on the inside of the doorway, listening.

"... and nervous and when this beam fell down in front of me I just leapt for it, it was a stupid idea I could’ve just ran down the stairs, and instead I nearly broke my leg.”

It suddenly went silent for a moment, he thought he heard someone say something, but whatever it was it was quiet and too inaudible for Aaron to hear.

"How bad is it?” He heard the Gerudo ask. Aaron decided to stop hiding and turned himself so that he was visible to the two of them. He stood there standing in the doorway for a moment before speaking.

"Oh, sorry... Am I interrupting?"

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Izfit

Yesterday had been a long day, so the ragtag bunch of adventurers slept mostly well. However, those whose bodies were… less than physical did not have to sleep quite as long. So Izfit was up before dawn. She spent most of that time thinking and considering what had occurred in the past week.

Done with that, she left the room she spent the night in and traveled in the walls, examining the inn. It was like any other, pretty much. She did encounter a faint image of a black Poe that hadn’t been with the group yesterday. Snickering, she waved to him.

When the group gathered later, she completely ignored Shadow’s presence. He seemed quite used to that kind of thing. And when the group started discussing where to go, Izfit didn’t say anything. Any one place was as good as another as far as she was concerned. As any place might have the components to her house…

She did notice that the Gerudo was still injured from the night before. She didn’t remember treating a Gerudo; she had cared for mostly Deku Scrubs and a human or two. But two people went after him when the Gerudo left, including Rueskio whom she knew had some healing skills. Well if it was something the Kokiri couldn’t handle, he might come back and ask. Izfit had other concerns, such as observing the others.

Like that new Zora guy who had some magic crystal that kept tugging at her magic senses. Izfit tried to ignore it; that kind of thing was best discussed outside of a group, where she had a bit more control over things. Other things were more pressing.

She mainly watched those two Skull Kid twins. She knew the boy as the one she had tricked yesterday (and he still seemed to have the castle butter knife). As for the girl, Izfit was skeptical that it was the Litch Lord. For one thing, turning back undead was a difficult magic. It was more likely that the pair had noticed what had happened and conspired to play a trick. Skull Kids were great tricksters, much like Poes.

But Zoe seemed quite attached to them. Izfit decided to be quiet and watch them.

Avalon324

Avalon had succesfully navigated her way out of the Mandrake after dealing with the two foes who had stopped her. She had made her way out through the use of her grappling hook and stuck around to help the Deku water team put out the fire. She had followed a group back to the Dragonfly Inn and had stayed there for the night, metting them downstairs, and listened to the leaders little introduction.

"So, are you guys here to join up with us? I apologize for waht transpired last night. I'd like to let you know that the Deku who tricked you is currently in custody. I'll bring him down in a moment to have him explain himself. For now, I'd like to know your side of last night's events." he had said. Avalon had mostly tuned him out, tired, observing everyone. Shadow flitted around, pretending to mess with everyone, even though he knew he couldn't. It brought a small smile to her face. But she had perked back up when he had said he caught the Deku.

"Wait? Did you say you caught him?" she asked.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
~ Orpheus ~

"Wait? Did you say you caught him?" Avalon asked.

Orpheus turned towards the human warrior. "Yes, I ran into him at the Mandrake last night and had Tarno, one of the Deku Leaf Guard, take him into custody." He looked around the room and took in the gazes of those at the table. It seemed that everyone was waiting for him to bring Kinpo down for his interrogation.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment, I'll bring him down." Orpheus said as he stood up from the table.He walked over to the stairs and headed up to the room where Kinpo was being held. Tarno greeted him at the door.

"The prisoner is still secure sir!" Tarno said as Orpheus approached the door.

"You watched him all night?" Orpheus asked. "You didn't have anyone to relieve you?"

"Why would I? He's my prisoner." he said with a yawn.

Orpheus couldn't help but admire his determination. "Alright, I'll take it from here, get some rest." he said to the Deku.

"Thank you sir." Tarno said before dashing off.

Orpheus opened the door to find Kinpo, with his hands tied, resting on a small bench. As soon as he opened the door, Kinpo began talking, or rather rambling.

"Come on man, at least untie my hands. This is crazy, I didn't even do anything, I mean, come on. Have a heart man! Please? I can't take this anymore man. I think I'm gonna go crazy. Please don't hurt me. I'm innocent I tell you..." Kinpo was going on and on...

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." Orpheus said. He led the Deku down the stairway and back to the main room. As soon as they came in view of the others, Kinpo stopped cold. "But they might." Orpheus said.

"Oh no, I can't..." Kinpo said as he tried to turn and head back up the stairs.

Orpheus grabbed the neck of his robe. "Too bad. We need some answers. I'f you're really innocent, then there shouldn't be any problems right?"

Kinpo nodded, but he still didn't look too sure. Orpheus led him over to the table and sat him on a barstool. "Kinpo here is going to answer any questions we may have for him." Orpheus said to the group. "I think I'll leave his interrogation to you guys. It seems that it's what you've been waiting for." he said. Kinpo began to sweat.

Avalon324

Avalon smiled wickedly fron beneath her hood, before pulling it down.

"Hello, Kinpo. Bet you didn't expect me to survive." she said. She sighed. "That's twice you know, trying to get me killed... though this is the only time youve been so close... lucky Orpheus got to you first... you wouldnt be here otherwise." she added.

"So this is a simple question. Why?" she asked.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
OOC: I hope you don't mind the separation TSR, I just wanted to get this done. I'll continue onward a bit later. And sorry for the lateness.
Rallen

Rallen separated from the others for a long while, while they were off interrogating some criminal, he decided to just rest and relax. He felt cramped up doing his job before, and did not really feel like doing it again at the moment. He went about the town just a bit more when he came across the marketplace. As he just browsed through the wares he noticed a familiar face, it was the Gerudo shopkeeper's once again.

"Ah," she said noticing the young Zora. "How has the day been treating you? With lots of luck I hope."

"Yeah, but most of it was bad," replied Rallen.

"Ohh, well did you find any of the crystals yet?" she asked very curiously.

"No, I don't really even know what to look for," he replied. "I mean, it's kinda hard to find something you don't know."

"I see," commented the Gerudo. "Well, I do happen to know that there is a crystal nearby here, I'll tell you where then show you how it works."

He reached toward his Rupee bag, "How much?"

"On the house this time, I have no time to explain just go get the crystal and return."

"Where is it?" Rallen asked looking about the marketplace. He did not know what direction to exactly look, eventually his eyes were fixated in a local shop. The shopkeeper was a Goron and on the front was some sort of Red crystal. The crystal reflected the sun right into Rallen's eyes. "Is-is that it?" He pointed toward the red crystal.

"Indeed, the necklace has a special property inside it, when a crystal is nearby it will draw your attention to it," replied the Gerudo.

Rallen stepped toward the Goron or rather toward the crystal. He picked it up looked at it for a bit and asked, "How much for the crystal?"

"Ah, shopping for a ladyfriend I see," responded the Goron. "Well, the crystal itself will cost about 40 rupees. What do you say?"

"Sounds like a fair deal to me." Rallen handed the Goron the rupees and got the crystal. He returned to the Gerudo with a bit of excitement in his eyes. "So, I got it, now what do I do with it?"

"Good," she said, "Now place the crystal in the small slot on the necklace here," She pointed at the small opening inside the necklace, "then the rest will happen on its own." Rallen shrugged his shoulders now was the real moment of truth whether or not he could actually transform into a Goron-like Zora. He placed the crystal inside the slot then suddenly he felt something, something strange. A bright light eminated from the light, though no one else seemed to notice. His scales started to become yellow and bulge out a little bit. He could feel small rocks gathering onto his back. But other than those two things, Rallen did not feel any change.

"Is that it?" he asked.

"Yes, now you have the powers and weaknesses of a Goron. Come into my tent and we'll talk."

jahz

Banned
Shantaro

“N-.....” the zora started, it was then Shantaro heard
"Oh no, I can't..." he’d recognise that devious Deku’s voice anywhere. He heard some rough scuffling as the deku moved around; and then Orpheus spoke “Too bad. We need some answers. If you're really innocent, then there shouldn't be any problems right?"
Shantaro had heard all he needed, with a murderous expression passing over his face he crashed back into the tavern, the pain emanating from his back further fuelling his anger towards the Deku. He stood in the doorway as he scoured the room for the Deku and noticed him being slammed into a barstool by Orpheus. "Kinpo here is going to answer any questions we may have for him." Orpheus said. "I think I'll leave his interrogation to you guys. It seems that it's what you've been waiting for." he said. Kinpo began to sweat. The human- Avalon, if he remembered correctly- walked up to him; glaring at him menacingly. Shantaro drew his staff from his back, as marched forwards in a crippled but determined rage. He roughly shoved Avalon aside knocking her over in the process, with a rough jolt he brought his staff round and cracked it hard into the side of Kinpo’s head; the Deku went flying across the tavern before smashing into the wall near the staircase, and landing in a crumpled heap on the floor. But Shantaro wasn’t finished with him yet, storming over to him he grasped Kinpo round his skinny neck, prising the wailing deku from the floor before hoisting him high above his head; with a great roar of anger and pain he slammed the quivering Deku back down onto the floor. “Why do it?” He roared; tears welled up in his eyes- his shoulder was in agony. “Huh?” he bellowed again. “Tell me!”
“I can’t!” Kinpo cried. Shantaro ripped the lining of his robe apart to reveal his back, he heard others around the tavern gasp and even one person retch; he turned and pressed it right in the Deku’s face. “See this? This was your fault!” The Deku reeled away, disgusted. “Tell me why I shouldn’t do this to you!” Kinpo shrank further inside his cloak, whimpering softly as violent jolts racked his body. Shantaro raised his staff once more; this time brining it around to the bladed end, he was just about to bring it down on the Deku when a firm grip grasped his hand. Shantaro turned around, his eyes burning vehemently; to see who stood between him and revenge- it was the Zora, Aaron.

Aaron said simply “Let it go.” The fire faded from Shantaro’s eyes once he realised what it was, with a submissive nod he lowered his staff. “He’s all yours guys.” Shantaro grunted before beginning the arduous task of climbing up the stairs, leaning on his staff to support himself. He felt he was about to feint...

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Ridge

“Zzzzz…” Ridge was still sleeping. He went yesterday early in bed, but the dangerous things he had faced had made him really sleepy. He didn’t have any dream, but that was normal. He hadn’t had dreams for a few years.

After a while, Ridge finally awakened. He took on his clothes, took his weapons and went downstairs. It was time for breakfast, if it was not too late. When Ridge arrived into a room where almost everyone was for some reason. Had he missed something while he was sleeping? Whatever it was, he saw many new faces. Ridge wondered who they were, and because of that, he grabbed his book about every important person in the world from every race.

After examining some of the new faces, he stumbled on a female face. Human. And while he was examining the new people, he heard that they would travel with them. That means that he wasn’t the only human in the group now! Ridge was glad about that.

The last new face was near Zoe. Much to Ridge’s horror, it was a second Skull-kid! And it had that butter knife that Izfit had traded to that Skull-Kid that had dropped them into that pitfall trap! That means that this was the real Skull-Kidd that had done that! Ridge fainted from it, ready to sleep another few hours…

Avalon324

Avalon was knocked aside roughly by a Gerudo and tumbled to the floor. She glared at the man angrily and picked herself up of the ground, dusting herself off. She watched as the man showed his wound, possibly caused the night before in the fire and watched as a Zora calmed him down. She moved to help him up the stairs, gently slipping his arm around her shoulder to better support him.

"I don't know, or care what your problem is... but the next time you shove me aside, you better be prepared for a fight." she whispered to him. She left him at the top of the stairs and went back down to the others. She took her place back at the table, waiting for Kinpo to explain himself.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Zoe and the Skull Twins

"Humph." Zoe pounted, deep in thought. Chani and Shani stopped their almost ritual dance and looked at her.

"Big-Sis-" Chani started

"What're you thinking bout?" Shani ended.

Zoe stared at the twins with aa serious look in her eyes. They began getting a chill from the look they were getting. Zoe looked them up and down; pointy hats, purple cloaks, tan pants and brown shoes.

"You guys... are impossible to tell apart." Shani and Chani let out a sigh of relief then a confused look came across their faces. "Well I can tell you two apart, but no one else can. So... We're gonna work out a clothing system." Zoe reached into her bag and took out two new cloaks; one blue, one red.

Chani took the blue one, Shani took the red one.

"See? Isn't that better? I couldn't sleep last night so I did some late night shopping. I'm just glad some stores were still open."

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC@jahz: Careful with the bunnying...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Kinpo - Dragonfly Inn ~

Kinpo took a moment to regain his composure before standing up, forgoing the barstool this time. For a moment he was silent, but as he began to catch the glares from various people in the room, he began to talk.

"Okay, okay, I'll talk." he said. "You see, I'm just as much a victim here as anyone. Do you think I'd work for those fire-breathers cause I wanted to? Those jerks were threating to turn me into firewood if I didn't help. You have to believe me, I was just trying to look out for myself, it wasn't anything personal. Really, I'm truly sorry for what happened, and I'll even pay for the damages at the Inn! Really! I will! I didn't want any of this to happen! I was just minding my own business when one of those scale-bags grabbed me and told me that if I didn't help get rid of a few people, I'd be heating his home. Really! I swear its the truth! Just please don't hurt me!" Kinpo said as he began cringing and looking down as he kept on rambling about Dinoflos, secret deals, and firewood.

Orpheus wasn't too impressed with his story, but It did seem believable. However, Kinpo wasn't going to get off the hook that easily, not after he tried to kill them. "Even if what you say is true, why didn't you tell us? Surely you didn't think that those lizards could beat us?" Orpheus said.

"Look, I was terrified! They had people watching me man! I swear it! If I so much as sneezed out of line I'd be in perfectly cut logs right now! Seriously, I really didn't want to hurt you guys, but I didn't have a choice! It was you or me!" Kinpo stopped suddenly as he realized that what he just said really didn't help his situation any.

Orpheus closed his eyes for a moment before turning to the rest of the group. "Well, what should we do with him?" he asked.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Izfit, Dragonfly Inn

The Gerudo that was joining the group was quite angry with Kinpo. Obviously; he seemed to be the most injured after the fire last night. But the girl called Avalon seemed to know the Deku and wasn’t too happy with him either. All the while, Kinpo looked like he was seriously regretting what had been done. Or at least he regretted getting caught. He was certainly sharing in the pain.

Izfit watched the Gerudo leave, presumably for his room. Then Kinpo talked about being threatened and bullied into things. Really, that was so unsophisticated (although threats like that were effective; she just preferred turning people into frogs and Cuccos if they didn’t go along with her).

Unable to help herself, she giggled menacingly, then drifted over to the Deku. “Hey I’ve got another question for you,” she said, drawing her copper lantern close.

“Y-you do?” the Deku replied, perhaps wondering if she’d hurt him too.

“Yes… a question…” she paused, then added, “You’d better answer it good and honest. Now, the question is… What’s the favorite food of the Lon Lon Cows?”

His eyes blinked as his mind went blank. “Uhhh… what?”

“Long long grass, you dolt!” She laughed again, then whooshed off out of the room.

Leaving the others behind to wonder why she’d asked that (or maybe not), Izfit went up the stairs after the Gerudo. Knowing his kind, she didn’t want to sneak up on him. She rapped her lantern before floating on ahead of him.

“Oh, I’ve seen burns worse than that before,” she stated. “I’m Izfit the Misfit, wandering Poe and healer. There’s not much that can make that look better, save for time. But if it still pains you, I can do something about that.” She held up a finger. “But, it would cost a treasure for the healing, because I’ll need materials beyond my magic. And that means the evil of dealing with the local merchants. What do you say?”

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Alex

"Well, what should we do with him?" Orpheus asked the group indicating towards the frightened Deku.

Alex gave an odd cackle and smiled breaking a wooden splinter off of a nearby bar stool, "Well isn't it obvious?" She held up the splinter and mentally said a spell which caught the wood on fire, "Either we give him what he deserves, and that's death, or we give him something to remember us by. Maybe a burn or two?" She suggested looking at the positively terrified Deku. "Well, that's just me... personally I don't give a crud about what happens to this shrub."

Alex turned from the group believing that her idea would be shot down automatically, after all they were supposed to be "Heros" not killers. She thought for a second, sometimes those were the same thing weren't they? After all, what were they going to do with what's his name once they found him? Surly not throw him in a prison like they would do with a small time criminal.

Contemplating what was going to happen, Alex exited the bar and headed outside towards the slightly burnt forest. It was a perfect place to practice her magic since all the trees here were half burned or completely dead. She would simply help the forest along with re-growing its self if she knocked a few of the dead or dying trees over.

Pulling out her staff she aimed it at a near by tree and yelled, "Inferno!" Suddenly her entire staff set ablaze with magical blue fire. Alex swung the staff at the tree, when the staff made contact with the bark it slid strait through it scorching the now fallen wood. Smiling she put out the fire and then put away her staff and pulled out her bow nocking an arrow. Aiming at a swarm of birds now circling around a near by stream she let loose the arrow and shot a bird dead center causing it to fall out of the sky. She smiled and shot down a few more before she collected the items that the birds had dropped. After that she began working to take down the rest of them.