• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: The Missing Link

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Ridge

Ridge still hadn’t found anyone else. But, he had figured out that this place was a labyrinth, thanks to the many dead ends he had walked in. Ridge just went further, hoping that he would find either the exit or somebody else. What had happened was still unanswered.

Ridge still went through it, when he did get an idea. He took some rocks on the ground, and started laying them in a row. He walked further, and took again rocks, laying them in the row. He would continue doing this. If he would ever find again those rocks, then he knew he had been there already and could turn back. That way, he would find sooner or later the exit. If the labyrinth had an exit, that is.

Ridge continued, now with some more hope of finding the exit. Then, he heard an strange, and really annoying noise. Ridge quickly moved his hands to his ears. What is that for creature?!? Ridge thought as he slowly moved on. Or creatures?!? Suddenly, he saw a dark silhouette in the darkness. Ridge quickly recognized it as somebody who was also in the team. Because of the darkness, he couldn’t recognize precisely who it was. After him/her, there was light! And the light was Zoe, Rallen, Reuskio, Izfit, Shantaro, that was one of the people that had joined them after the Shrine of Nature, and a hugh, scary monster. And also other smaller creatures that seemed to help the team, so Ridge didn’t count them as monsters.

“What’s going on here?” Ridge asked nervous to the person that was also standing in the darkness. “And what’s that thing?”

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Zoe and The Skull Twins

Sumor, Ketret and Revaric fazed through the ceiling and after a few moments, the door in the ceiling opened and a ladder came down.

"Everyone outta here!" Zoe shouted to everyone. The Poe sisters began rushing everyone up the ladder. Zoe kept throwing her boomerang to hit the Taurmino upside the head. The monster grew very angry and began chargin at Zoe.

"Big-Sis!" Chani and Shani said before Ketret and Revaric grabbed them and took them to the surface. Sumor closed the opening behind them after everyone except Zoe was out.

The giant bell had an inscirption written on it: Ring in case of Taurmino. Shani took a club out of his sleeve and began whacking it heavily making a loud and very deep sound. Roaring was heard from the pit of the labyrinth before silence...

Sumor opened the hatch again and there was nothing in the pit except shattered crystal... and a very injured Zora.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Rallen

Despite constant struggles to help Zoe, Rallen was forced out of the hole. The door closed with both Zoe and the monster still in it. Suddenly a giant bell started to ring, as well as a distinct roar of pain. The first thing Rallen saw was Zoe, badly beaten battered and bruised. He yelled, "NO!" and pushed and shoved his way toward his fallen comrade. Whether she was concious or not, he could not tell. He just fell to his knees, tears running down his face, and falling onto her. "Zoe, no...why? Why couldn't I help? May-Maybe it would have been me rather than you." He looked at her, hoping that there would be some good news. He fell to his knees once more and said to her, hoping she'd hear. "Come on Zoe, you've had worse than this. Remember Commander Krux? He'd have you in worse shape than this. You gotta pull out of this...you just gotta."

OOC: Well, I hope y'all enjoy our theatrical production of "Zora Sadness" Any and all comments will be used in the box to your immediate back. XD

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Izfit

In the bell room, Izfit looked to Shantaro. “Sorry, but the bell works better. But nice idea. You should save those smoke bombs for a Dodongo.”

When the door to the labyrinth opened back up, Izfit drifted down, observing the two Zoras and the shattered Taurmino. The monster was no threat now. Somewhere, very likely, someone might be grumbling about a waste of money and time in monster training since the Taurmino was dead. The white Poe simply wondered what the big deal was with this quilted tribe and why they were hindering and helping them.

“How sweet,” she said as she came by the Zoras. “One of you deserves a drama award or something. Just hope it isn’t a Raspberry. But she’s my patient now and anyone who looks to bug me had better hope that Heaven has mercy on them.” She looked down at Zoe. “Including you, missy.”

She looked over Zoe. It was recoverable, easily. Lots of ice had formed over her shrapnel wounds, which might be more troublesome than usual for a Zora. If she had gotten adapted to this environment, that is. Izfit would have to look into that, because that could complicate things if she wanted to prevent scarring. At least she hadn’t gotten chomped on. It was significantly harder to heal someone who had been partly eaten.

However, this labyrinth was still dim, smoky with torchlight. “Hey kids,” she called over to the three Poes.

“We’re not…” one of them said in irritation.

“Do ya got someplace healthier for a healing job? This maze air is dingy and probably hiding infections.”

“You’re going to help her after she threw you in this labyrinth?” another asked.

“I don’t care who my patients are. Now you’d better tell us someplace or I’ll curse you something awful.” She then turned to Rallen. “You mind helping her get out of here? I’ll have her up to moving in a bit.” Izfit made sure to stop any bleeding, although better cleaning would have to wait until they were out of the labyrinth.

((Dodongo dislikes smoke.))

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Alex

Holding in her giggles for as long as she could Alex practically exploded from the hilarity of the scene taking place in front of her. Rallen kneeled over Zoe saying something Alex didn’t attempt to listen to, he looked so dang sad it made her want to laugh harder. It seemed that Izfit wasn’t very taken either by his show of affection towards each other. On her order Zoe was lifted out of the room and up to where moments before Alex had escaped to daylight. Out side of the maze to be more blunt.

Following right after Zoe, Alex climbed back through the hole ready to give the hopefully barely conscious Zora a piece of her mind. Alex wasn’t exactly the type to forgive easily. Weather she was conscious or not now, she decided, Alex wanted her out of the group. If she couldn’t trust them to tell them what she was about to do then it would be best not to have her around. She was not going to risk her life to have a traitor among their numbers so lover-boy Rallen would be happy.

“Izfit, don’t heal that traitor. In fact, throw her on the ground and leave her here. I’m not traveling with someone stupid enough to get us in trouble and then take the part of the hero to save us. She did all of this without consulting us and probably Orpheus too. Even if she did ask him are we supposed to leave our fate in the hands of a leader who doesn’t care if we live or die,” Alex stated crossing her arms. Arie seemingly dazed flew up behind her trying to take in what she was saying.

“We can’t just leave her here, I bet she had good intentions right?” Arie said rewarded with a menacing glare from Alex.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
The Skull Twins

Zoe's unconcious body was being carried by Rallen and Izfit was still diagnosing her patient.

Alex began to say the cruel words that almost made the twins agree. They were so scared in the Labyrinth and the look on Zoe's when she sent them plumetting into the darkness was almost too much for them.

"Uh He-llo-o!" Revaric spoke up in a very rude tone "Zoe is a poker-faced warrior. She was trained to show whatever emotion she wanted on the outside not matter how she felt. We could tell right away how much Lady Malla's orders hurt her."

Ketret noddes "Lady Malla's orders were to pretend to capture you to fool Malbez into a false alliance with the Teirads. If the alliance didn't go through, all our water sources would have been completely destroyed or polluted beyond cleaning. We needed to simply get Malbez's trust enough so that we could salvage as much water as we could before we double crossed him."

"Yayayaya! If anything Zoe's betrayal was the best thing for your group cuz you got super-training out of the maze!" Sumor ended "If anything-"

"SHUDDUP!" the twins shouted.

"If the Labyrinth was so great, how come Zoe is in a wreck right now?!" Chani shouted at the three Poes.

"Ya, and wouldn't that work both ways? If she could control her emotions that well, couldn't that mean she could pretend being regretful of what she did?" Shani yelled out.

A tear began rolling down Zoe's cheek. She was completely unconcious right now, but still she whispered in her sleep. "I'm sorry... They hate me... I'll never be forgiven... I'll never forgive myself... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Alex

Sneering at these words Alex shock her head, “The best thing for our group! If almost getting killed is the best thing you can think of then why don’t I kill you now! Huh? It’ll give you lots of ‘Super Training!’ You idiots have failed logic! You couldn’t have at least told us that you were going to this! I would have kept my face up to! You think Zoe’s the only poker here! I’ve been playing poker ever since I came to help this damn little group of hero’s!”

Behind her the unconscious Zora began to mumble, Alex had the biggest urge to kill the betrayer now but she took to mind what the idiots had just said, poker face? After all she had to remember the reason why she had come here in the first place.

"I'm sorry... They hate me... I'll never be forgiven... I'll never forgive myself... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Zoe said as a tear rolled down her scaly face.

Really fighting the urge not to say, “Hell right! I’ll never forgive you!” Alex looked down glaring at the ground. “Sorry…” She choked out, “I shouldn’t have lost my cool.”

Arie looked at her with confusion, but Alex waved him away and began to walk seemingly aimlessly into the desert wasteland. She suddenly stopped herself, now was not the time to leave. Not yet at least. Not until she had gathered enough information or… She was getting side tracked again.

Turning back Alex submitted herself to the glares and looks of confusion from the group, falling back into the shadows.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
OOC: Crystal time. Ehehehe -_-;;; Oh and now it is time for A:TLOZV (Aladdin: The LoZ version) Yeah I realize that it's been a short time since my last one, but for now, I felt that this was needed...and I was a bit bored.

Rallen

Rallen felt a bit better after a while of Izfit's healing. One of the Teireds joked about this being the best thing and that it was good training. Alex said, “The best thing for our group! If almost getting killed is the best thing you can think of then why don’t I kill you now! Huh? It’ll give you lots of ‘Super Training!’ You idiots have failed logic! You couldn’t have at least told us that you were going to this! I would have kept my face up to! You think Zoe’s the only poker here! I’ve been playing poker ever since I came to help this damn little group of hero’s!”

Zoe started to mumble something, "I'm sorry... They hate me... I'll never be forgiven... I'll never forgive myself... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." A single tear rolled down her eye. Rallen could tell that now was the time to leave. He exited the area for a bit, hoping that the fresh air would keep him calm.

Suddenly, a familiar voice sounded from behind Rallen, "Well well, it seems our little Zora feels a bit weary." He turned around to see that the Gerudo merchant from before had somehow made her way behind him. "It's been a while since we last met up like this."

"It's just been a couple of days," replied the Zora. "So what brings you to these parts? Or is this where you live?"

"No, I have not been trained by the Terieds at all, my place is elsewhere. And to answer your question, I have found a crystal here...and was going to deliver it to you, but it seems that you are here. Fate can be a funny mistress indeed." The Gerudo lady smiled, her eyes filled with the same kind of look you can see in a child's eye when they see a whole lot of candy and chocolate before them.

"Another crystal? here? You- you have it?" asked Rallen.

"No, it is not with me, but it is here," replied the Gerudo. "I have my ways on finding these crystals, but now is not the time. Come come, I will show you where." Rallen nodded his head and followed her for a bit.
------------

Soon, the duo came across a large door with iron bars blocking the entrance. "This is the place." Rallen examined the door very carefully and said, "O-okay, and what am I supposed to be looking for again?"

"Ah, but what you see before you is not there just as the wind that you do not see before you is. Look at how tight this door is sealed. Yet it is not." she answered in a riddle.

Her words only gave Rallen a big headache as he was trying to puzzle together her words. "What?"

"Simply touch the door and you will see that what you see is not what you see," replied the Gerudo. Rallen shrugged his shoulders and placed his hand toward the door to find that this door itself is intangible. But how could this be? There is a door right in front of him, right there."

"Ah, now you see. This door is not really here, it is only said amongst the ranks that this is nothing more than a prison, it is but it isn't." She held her hand against her chin. "It is a prison for cursed riches, a place that must not be tampered with. Only go for the crystal, touch nothing else, especially not the magic lamp in there."

Rallen nodded his head. "All right, cursed treasures and don't touch. Got'cha." He headed inside. Soon he looked and lots of gold and other riches soon were discovered as were skeletons, he knew the dangers probably were very deadly, he kept his mind on his mission, get the crystal and get out before he gets coaxed to do otherwise. He followed down a pathway where no gold nor silver lay, a pathway that was baren. He could not help but feel that there sort of being watching him he probably thought it was just the Gerudo but still it felt...mysterious. As he approached a giant set of stairs, he looked to see how tall they were. He tried grabbing the first one only to have his hands fall through and him fall on his head. "Well, better not try that again." He instead walked through the stairs as they were more illusions to find two artifacts resting in the middle, an old oil lamp probably the one thing that the Gerudo warned not to touch, and the crystal, it was a dark dark dark crimson. He grabbed it and ran out before his greed could get the best of him.

"Ah good," said the Gerudo waiting for him outside. "You got it. As I knew you would." The Gerudo said. "This crystal that you hold is called the Poe Crystal, it will give you the powers of a Poe, a ghost like creature that...well you know are ghost." She chuckled. "These creatures are something to behold that is for sure, all of them have the same three abilities. One they can turn intangible at any given time."

Rallen put the crystal in the necklace. His skin turned completely black, his eyes started to glow a bright yellow, and his body was covered by a purple cloak. A lanturn appeared in place of his sword. "Okay, now what?"

"Try placing your hand through that wall over there," she pointed at his left. He reached and low and behold he went straight through it. "Now there are more that poes can do. For example, they can turn invisible for a short amount of time, well almost." Rallen tried turning invisible, even he could not see himself, but his lanturn stook out like a sore thumb.

He asked, "What about this?" he asked as he shook the lanturn somewhat violently.

"That is the somewhat," she answered. "Your lanturn will not turn invisible and it is crucial that you stick with it at all times...it is better that way." Rallen nodded his head, then realized that he was invisible and turned back to visible and nodded his head again. The Gerudo lady continued, "The third and final thing is that all Poes have the ability to use their lanturns as a weapon. Their lanturns are nearly indestructable, the only thing that can destroy them is destroy the body of a Poe." He lifted up his lanturn. "That is enough Poe talk for now, you must be busy and things like that."

Rallen replied, "Okay, but...I feel bad. I'm keeping this crystal thing a big secret for now from them. And now...now I don't even think they'd understand at all." He looked at his lanturn as he took off the crystal. He even remembered what Alex had remarked earlier and finished, "Especially the Kokiri girl." He took off the crystal and put it in his hiding spot with his red crystal. "That makes two so far. Tha-" He looked toward the Gerudo lady to find that she had vanished. "Well that certainly was weird. I wonder how she does that." He headed back toward the group, with his new crystal in hand.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Ridge

Ridge finally learned the truth behind this. While he was asleep, the group was captured by the Gerudo people. They were helped by Zoe. Then they were thrown in this labyrinth. How could this happen? Why had nobody ever known about Zoe and the Gerudo people? Even the books didn’t knew that, and they knew a lot. And why couldn’t the rest of the group defend themselves to prevent that they were captured? It would be only more dangerous from here on out. And if they could get captured that easily, how would they prevent that later?

Ridge didn’t do anything at all for Zoe. She had betrayed them, even though it was only to save the Gerudo people. Like Alex said, why couldn’t they warn the group? But that wasn’t the real reason why he didn’t help Zoe. It was because something was troubling him. The fact they were captured that easily. Even if he was awake at the moment they were captured, that wouldn’t change a thing. They would have been still captured. After all, Ridge wasn’t a great warrior or a mage. So he had to trust others to save the day, and he would try to help them. But, that trust was gone now. How big was the chance that they would survive this trip?

Very low, Ridge thought. If not impossible. This was it. It was way too dangerous to stay in the group. Ridge should leave. It was the best thing to do. Nobody would miss him. He just would have to get out of this place first, and then, while the group wasn’t looking to him, he would leave. He should take enough food with him. And enough water. The journey to get back would be long. But it would be safer than continuing . Ridge had decided: He would leave soon… And unnoticed by anyone.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Reuskio

Was Zoe a traitor? Was the story about the false alliance with Malbez true? Was any of it?

Reuskio wasn't sure anymore. He couldn't trust Zoe, at least not completely, for even her Skull Kid friends seemed deeply shocked about the whole event. Izfit was healing Zoe, but that was in her nature. Anyways, Zoe required medical attention, and they couldn't neglect her just because she had seemingly betrayed them. No one deserved to die...right? Reuskio shook his head. Malbez did, the rotten traitor. So what would they decide to do next? Keep Zoe and continue on? She seemed to know the lay of the land well if she was allied with the Gerudo.

Then again, if they expelled her, they wouldn't have to face any more secrets she kept from them. Reuskio looked upon the group, their conflicting faces in a struggle for a choice. Who was to say that they all didn't have secrets to keep, secrets that could get them in trouble? Zoe was only trying to protect her Gerudo friends and keep their water supply... then again, she could have told us about it. No, wait, she couldn't. That traitor, what was her name, Tega? She would've reported to Malbez, and the Gerudos would have died of thirst. Perhaps Zoe's efforts were for the better good.

Perhaps.

"I need to rest," Reuskio muttered under his breath. "and think."

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Izfit

After taking care of what she could, Izfit would just have to let Zoe rest. Over the years, she had repeatedly seen patients who were supposed to be resting trying to get back to what they had been doing. She did what she always did and put a Lead curse over the Zora. Zoe could get up and leave the room if she really wanted, but she’d find that she couldn’t move very fast and couldn’t jump at all.

The Poe then pinpointed where their leader Orpheus was, apparently waiting. She passed through the walls and got to the room he was in. “Was your experience with this group quite as exciting as ours?” she asked while approaching him from behind. “Anyhow, I noticed that a good number of our group wandered off after we defeated a very interesting man-eating monster. Zoe’s under my care at the moment, although that has caused some tension. I don’t think any of them trust her anymore. Although there has been talk of Malbez poisoning something.”

She then chuckled softly, putting a hand to her chin. Such chaos. She usually didn’t deal with this kind of drama on a day to day basis. In some ways, it still amused her. And then in other ways, it quite annoyed her. But her aim was to get revenge. No matter what detours came, she wasn’t going to lose sight of that.

“So Orpheus what are you going to do, amidst such blackmail and betrayal?” she asked.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: And I'm back. Looks like killer_squirtle kept things running smoothly during her side quest takeover, so thanks are in order *confetti*.

Anyway, as long as killer_squirtle doesn't have any objections I think its time to continue the quest. After we wrap up the loose ends of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orpheus was still waiting patiently in the side room that Lady Mala had left him in. Why couldn't she have at least dropped him in the maze as well? Maybe then he could have done something to help out his teammates. He was pretty sure that they could handle themselves by this point, but he was the leader after all. It was still his responsibility to make sure that they all made it back home alive.

From the sounds outside the room, it was obvious that something was going on. Apparently, even the Gerudo assigned to stand watch at the door had ran off, his shadow no longer blocked the thin sheet of light that streamed in through the small gap between the floor and the bottom of the door. Orpheus briefly considered leaving the room, but Lady Malla didn't seem like someone he wanted to have as an adversary. Surely something helpful could still be found in this situation, but the first step of that was earning Lady Malla's trust and breaking out of this room wasn't going to help that any.

As Orpheus continues to wait, a skill that he had become quite good at, he thought about Lady Malla's last words to him before she left the room. Was Zoe really just doing this to help her 'family'? Or was there something else behind all this. Before he had time to think it over, a surprising, but welcome interruption came in the form of Izfit.

“Was your experience with this group quite as exciting as ours?” she asked. The Poe had apparently entered the room through the wall, so Orpheus turned to face her.

"From the sound of things, I can't say it has." he said.

“Anyhow, I noticed that a good number of our group wandered off after we defeated a very interesting man-eating monster." Izfit continued. "Zoe’s under my care at the moment, although that has caused some tension. I don’t think any of them trust her anymore. Although there has been talk of Malbez poisoning something.”

"I see, their reaction was to be expected. She did get us kidnapped after all, but I'm starting to think that there may be more to this than what I've been told."

“So Orpheus what are you going to do, amidst such blackmail and betrayal?” she asked.

Orpheus actually looked away for a moment. If only he had approached Zoe about his suspicions sooner, perhaps this whole situation could have been handled differently.

"First things first," he said. "We need to find the others." Orpheus stood up from the chair he was seated in and turned towards the door before looking back at Izfit. "I don't know my way around here very well, can you guide me to the others?" he asked the Poe.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Skull Twins

"She's... She's not waking up." Shani said as he began to shake Zoe's still unconcious body.

"I don't get it. I've healed her up fine, she should be awake!" Izfit said almost sounding concerned in her weird way.

"I... I've heard that people put themselves in coma when they've experienced emotional trauma." Chani said with tears in her eyes. "She may never wake up!"

"No way! She's faking it just so we'll forgive her. See I'll prove it!" Shani said as he began smacking Zoe in the face over and over again. Her cheeks reddened but she didn't wake up. "Or... not. This isn't good."

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Rallen

Rallen made it back to the group, still very deep in thought. Was it really right to just to meet with this Gerudo, gather the crystals, and not tell anyone about it? His new friends who he felt he should trust, but now unforeseen circumstances proved trust to be a challenge now. Does that mean that no one can trust anyone or what exactly? This shouldn't matter, trust was something that should be earned. Just as he was about to tell them about his crystals and their true powers, just blurt it out, one of the skull kids yelled, "She's...She's not waking up."

"I don't get it. I've healed her up fine, she should be awake," replied the white Poe.

"I...I've heard that people put themselves in coma when they've experienced emotional trauma. She may never wake up," replied the second skull kid.

The first one would not accept this and tried to slap Zoe awake, but no avail. Rallen felt concerned and very worried. He got up and said, "Hmm...I don't know what I can do, but I do need to help." He wanted to help, even if the others shunned him for it. Even if she were a traitor in their books, she doesn't deserve to die. He even tried to do the one thing that would definitely get her attention, "I can still beat you in archery." He hoped that that worked. In the past, she would accept that challenge, but now, now he just hoped that it would just wake her up.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Zoe and the Skull Twins

Zoe's mumbling stopped for a second after Rallen spoke. Her eyes began opening sleepily but she didn't move much else.

"You... Wish..." Zoe managed to say. One thing that didn't remind her of what she did was helped her to keep her mind together long enough for her to wake herself up.

"Big.. Big-Sis!" the twins said with tears of joy in their eyes before they pounced on her in a big hug.

"Oof! I see you guys kinda forgave me." Zoe grunted. She had a smile on her face for a split second before turning to her... comrades. "There are no words to describe how sorry I am for what I had to do, but I assure you, I had no actual intension of harming any of you... I know that won't be enough, but everyone is in danger right now." Zoe picked up the skull twins and put them down on the floor.

"There is a traitor the high ranks of the Teirads. Her name is Tega, she was one of Lady Malla's most trusted warriors and she was in charge of defending our water sources and the temple. That's how Malbez took over. Tega was working for him from the beginning and that's how he knew when the water and temple were the least guarded." Zoe explained after shakily getting back up. "Revaric, where is Lady Malla right now?"

"She and Tega went into the temple to get the jewel before Malbez can get to it... But I'm thinking that's not what's gonna happen... Hehehe." the Maveric chuckled in her twisted Poe sense of humour.

"Damn!" Zoe swore. She turned to Orpheus "I know you don't completely trust me right now after what I did, but trust that Lady Malla gave me the orders to get you guys to the jewel and defeat Malbez. At any cost."

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Izfit

The first place she led Orpheus to was where Zoe was staying. The Skull Kids and Rallen had gathered back there. For a bit, Zoe wouldn’t wake up. It certainly wasn’t the first time Izfit had seen a stress-related sulking; it certainly wasn’t the hundredth time. Over the years, one learned to get someone else to take care of them, if that was the only problem the patient was having.

With that over with, she turned her attention back to finding those that weren’t there. That was important if they were heading for the temple right off. “Well you should be resting to recover," she pointed out to Zoe. "Even a master healer like me can put you back at full health immediately. The others are nearby, mostly. It’s just a matter of finding the right rooms. Alex was quite mad there for a while, though, so she’s just outside. But Ridge is a problem, as I sense that he’s wandered away from this place. Not that far, as we can catch up to him.”

“We can go find him!” Shani the Skull Kid said.

“Oh, will you? No. While that would be funny, I wouldn’t suggest that,” Izfit said, shaking her lantern. “I think he still doesn’t like you two. He doesn’t have much enchanted items on him, but what he does have… I sense him that way.” She pointed off to the southeast.

Was there something else to say? Finding the others would be easy. Oh yes, but there was that one thing, that magic source on Rallen. It seemed to have changed from this afternoon.

“And I think he has something interesting about him,” Izfit said off-hand, waving at Rallen as she drifted into the hall and looked for a route (without passing through walls) to get to the others in the group.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
~ Orpheus - Gerudo Complex ~

Izfit had led Orpheus to a small side room. Rallen, Zoe, and the Skull Kids were in here, and it looked like Zoe was still trying to recover from something, probably just emotional stress combined with a few battle injuries.

"I know you don't completely trust me right now after what I did, but trust that Lady Malla gave me the orders to get you guys to the jewel and defeat Malbez. At any cost." Zoe said to him, a new conviction behind her tired voice.

Orpheus turned to her. "It looks to me like these three were worried about you. Maybe you have some talking to do." he said. Then he turned to Izfit.

"Could you tell Alex and Reuskio to meet back here?" he asked the Poe. "I'm going to go talk to Ridge. You said he went that way right?" he said as indicated the direction Izfit had pointed earlier. "If he hasn't gone far, I should be able to track him. I'll be back as soon as I can." Orpheus said as he left the room.

As Orpheus headed out, he soon picked up Ridge's trail. However, something was starting to bother him. According to Zoe, Lady Malla had said that the Elemental Crystal of Spirit, the Amber Orb, was inside the temple. That meant that it too was in the location of its creation, just as the Elemental Crystal of Life, the Emerald Leaf, had been inside the temple in the swamp. Malbez was definitely up to something, but why was he taking the crystals to the one place that they were likely to look for them first?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Maull - Campsite near the desert's edge ~

"So they're still alive are they?" Maull said to his captive. The violet robbed Sheikah remained still, her hood still obscuring her face. The darkness of his tent made it even harder to make out any of her features.

"Yes," the Sheikah said, her voice flat as usual.

"Their knack for survival is starting to annoy me." Maull said in his raspy, growling voice. His lizard-like mouth struggled with the words, and he practically spat them out. "If Malbez wants them dead so badly, why doesn't he just do it himself?" he said.

The Sheikah remained silent and still. She knew now that answering all of his questions would only serve to feed his anger even more. She slowly touched her arm, she had recently gained the scars to prove it.

Maull stormed out of his tent, nearly ripping the cloth covering that hung over the entryway. He turned to his men, this batch recently acquired after that incident back in the Deku Kingdom. If Malbez wasn't going to kill them, perhaps he would have to take the initiative.

jahz

Banned
Ooc: sorry for my inactiveness guys, just a brief catch-up ---->

Shantaro was confused, exhausted and- in a sense- hurt, he had trusted Zoe, accepted her as a member of his group and as a comrade, she had thrown him into a pit with a Deadly monster..."why is my life one ironic tragedy after another?" he sighed to himself. Still seeing Zoe being carried away, wounded, unconcious and hanging on the precipice, he felt he could forgive her; provided nothing like this ever happened again. He hadn't seen any of the others very much since the fight; it had taken him a long time to climb down off of his ledge and he had gone straight to bed afterwards. The others had all been coming and going frantically from a room threee doors down- presumably Zoe's. He was still a bit drowsy as he left his room for the ump-teenth time to go to the bathroom, he had been feeling sick recently and was experiencing stomach pains and violent vomitting; most likely brought on my dehydration, deciding to go and find a fresh source of water he set off down the corridor. He saw Orpheus leave Zoe's room and head off down one of the narrow passages, Shantaro followed quickly falling in next to him. "Hows Zoe?" he said "I haven't seen her since the fight..." a fit of coughing and retching ended his sentence before he could finish it.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
OOC: I thought I had written that Ridge would leave soon, not now. Oh, well… Anyway, sorry for delay.

While they were heading to some room, Ridge decided that now he could better try now to get away. He wasn’t that much of importance, after all. As soon everyone had entered the room, Ridge went back. He could heard something about “defeat Malbez at any cost”, but Ridge had chosen to ignore it. It wouldn’t change a thing if he was there or not. They would A: Succeed or B: Fail. And Ridge wouldn’t change it to A, perhaps only to B.

Ridge decided to get sneaky past the Gerudo people. That way, they couldn’t help out the group to find him. So he waited near a corner, and waited, waited… And after a sometime, Orpheus had managed to get to Ridge. And also another Sheikah. Maybe Ridge was too sneaky to not being mentioned...

Whatever. Ridge decided to stay calm, say he had lost his way when following them and just try later to leave. He hasn’t told anybody that he was to leave, so nobody could have said it to Orpheus. Or could somebody mindread? Probably not, or so he hoped. But what if it was? He didn’t remember writing a contract, so he could actually leave at any moment. He just could say that he can’t help out really much, only walking in the way of others, being weak, a coward, and that kind of things to be end being send away. But he would only say that if Orpheus did know. And that was not really possible.

jahz

Banned
Ooc: sorry this took so long guys...

~Gaiza and the Veil~

The troop of lightly clad men jogged quickly across the sun baked desert, their light feet making no noise as the pushed onwards. The moved in an arrowhead formation; falling in behind a large stocky figure at the front, their white robes blended in perfectly with the desert sand, making them almost invisible to the naked eye. Gaiza knew exactly where he was headed; their orders from Maull had been clear, wait in the spirit temple and ambush the party before they reached the stone. Holding up his hand in a bunched fist above his head, his companions dispersed without a word, each shrinking into the shadows as they climbed the great steps at the entrance to the temple.

Inside it was cold, very cold. The Veil made their way through quickly and efficiently, everything was clear. Two scouts checked the way ahead for any unexpected surprises, an unlucky Gerudo guard was dealt with efficiently and his body hidden. Gaiza veered sharply right down a long passage, menacing gargoyles cast a sinister glare over him as he passed, and frightened scorpions scuttled rapidly into their crevices. Finally they came to a large daunting hall, its ceiling must have been fifteen metres high and ornate carvings adorned the roof, twisting spirals and images of majestic dragons and other such beasts embodied in the carvings. He was momentarily overawed by the exquisite grandeur of the derelict temple, but he soon regained his senses. Hundreds upon hundreds of tomb-like statues of deceased warriors stood erect in the middle of the room, many of them were different races, Goron, Gerudo, Poe and each had a small name tag neatly etched into a plaque at its foot. “Perfect.” He whispered, smiling deviously to himself.

He raised his hand once more, this time open palmed and at eye level. Once again the troop dispersed without a word, spreading themselves out across the room. With military they each dealt with one statue, removing it from its podium and then sinking it in one of the various fountains bordering the room. Gaiza was the first to finish, quickly followed by the others. With another signal from Gaiza the Veil covered themselves in the cold and gritty dust with littered the floor, within minutes every member was covered from head to toe. Moving silently to their podiums they took their pose and froze, waiting for the ambush. Gaiza quickly checked the time, as always they weren’t a second late.