• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
hey all im worried about my gold egg not a crack and its got 1 day left..
oh well ill wait and get another oh by the way im looking for celebi if anyone got it pm me

Last edited:

mewmew202

hey what up? I have been playing my red version lately lol. I love it because with that I don't need to worry about IV's EV's and natures. Man I hate those. I got it from a used game store and there are like 10 mews on it.

hey what up? I have been playing my red version lately lol. I love it because with that I don't need to worry about IV's EV's and natures. Man I hate those. I got it from a used game store and there are like 10 mews on it.

That's pretty cool! And anybody have a topic? Because I'm fresh out of ideas.

groundon666

magma trainer
man almost every time i post my computer creates 3 copy of the post and i cant get on until the nxt day

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ groundon666: Yeah, lag is annoying... >_<

@ umbreon freak: Lucky!

Let's see...Topic...Who would win in a fight between Darkrai and Mewtwo?

I'm saying Darkrai, since I'm biased and Darkrai pwns :p (Mewtwo's still cool, though)

*Is horribly bricked for starting a Darkrai - related Topic* X_x

Last edited:

Nights

Pokemon Master
Finally! I'm able to get on. The lag was restricting my access.>_>
Anyway; welcome to the club, Paperwork3 and Diamond-Dude! I hope you guys have a great time here.:D

ZOMG! 2,000 club posts! Another Party!:D Congratulations, legendary catcher, for making the 2,000th post! ^_^

Who do you like the best out of Zapdos,Moltres and Articuno?
Moltres is definately my favorite of the three. Fire-types are the greatest, along with Psychic-types. B)

Who would win in a fight between Darkrai and Mewtwo?
Mewtwo, of course. :p
AHHHHH!!!!!!!
i am so ticked due to my inactiveness i missed posting in the 100th page *slaps self hard!!!* ugh makes me mad and sad :( anyway welcome new members and nights i will try to be more active,, so whats up? i have a friend that uses photoshop i will post some of the pictures.
Woah. You're having a rough time. :(

Alright. I'll be glad to see you around. ^_^

The club is growing exceedingly well. There are 90+ members, 100+ pages, and 2,000+ club posts! Plus, a great regulating team! :D

Cool! I would love to see his/her works. B)

Last edited:

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
umbreon ive got nothing anybodyd want for a 10anniv lol sorry

o yeah on topic i think mewtwo would win...

Last edited:

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
hey guys, i sneaked up to the office because i cant think of being away from you, even if mom said so, i'll use my PSP, or sneak to the office, but i came here to say a couple of things.
topic: mewtwo for sure.
and in my emerald, today i caught groudon, kyogre, rayquaza and latios.

Last edited:

Cosmar

< Aww.
Just dropping in... ^_^

@ Nights: Congrats on the very successful (sp?) Club! :D

@ LC: Hey, I saw your message in the Cbox. I'm sorry :( Be careful...Oh, and congrats on getting the 2000th post!

*Invites all the Legendaries* PARTAY! XDDDDD

Last edited:

umbreon freak

Who's next?
awesome the club is doing great and you can on the internet using a psp?! and he still has not sent me the pictures but he will soon i am sure. anyway so i think mewtwo would win. Shread claw trillion you might have something just tell me your rarest pokemon for trade and i will consider.

Good Idea!
People are always complaining about Arceus being a fake god and saying that Mew is the real god. Arceus created Mew who created the other 491 pokemon. So they're both the god of pokemon.

mewmew202

I think that people believe Mew to be the god of Pokemon because it has the data of all Pokemon and came out first. Nobody wants to think this new Pokemon comes along and suddenly Mew isn't this almighty pokemon we thought it was. And off topic but did anyone notice they added a lot of more religious things like a church in the game?

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
i would like to join. my favourite legendary is Regice.

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
i sneaked again :D
Bonjour, HommeDor, welcome to the club, i hope you have a great time here :D
topic: i'd say mew is the god of all pokemon other than arceus.
@Umbreon Freak: yes you can enter the internet using the PSP, just open the internet browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.