• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, not alot of posts. Welcome HommeDor!

Nights

Pokemon Master
Welcome to the club, ultimate_charmander and HommeDor! I hope you guys have a great time here.:D
I'll PM you guys with the link to the club forums.
And off topic but did anyone notice they added a lot of more religious things like a church in the game?
I never paid attention. lol. Nice find! ^_^

If Arceus isn't the pokemon god who would you think of being the god?
As everyone else already stated, Mew.

Last edited:

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
i sneaked again :D
Bonjour, HommeDor, welcome to the club, i hope you have a great time here :D
topic: i'd say mew is the god of all pokemon other than arceus.
@Umbreon Freak: yes you can enter the internet using the PSP, just open the internet browser.
bonjour, merci pour la reception tout! je suis très heruex être ici :D
what is the current topic?

Cosmar

< Aww.
Finally! The lag is gone! *does a happy dance*

;491; *dances too*

Me: How do you always manage to sneak into my posts...?

;491; ...I'm just awesome like that?

Me: ... *sweatdrop*

Mew, I guess.

EDIT: Welcome to the Club, HommeDor! :D

@ Arceus: Blame the lag...

I am sooo bored...At least I'm off next week *sigh*

Last edited:

Nights

Pokemon Master
Notice: During this week, I am being swamped with a whole mass of homework which has taken up just about all of my free time, after school. I may be unable to get on today and tomorrow because of this. :( Sorry for the inactiveness, but my school gives out loads of homework. >_>

Hey everyone and welcome Hommedor.
I was trying to get on yday from 3pm-6pm and the lag wasnt gone :(.
Homework is boring and schools shouldnt give it XD.

Mew.

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit

Hmmm.... I would prefer Giratina or Ho-oh.... Or possibly Mew due to the fact it has the DNA of all the Pokemon.

Crasher

Congrats, thelittlelegend! Welcome new members, and for the topic I think Mew.

NO LAG!

Oh, and thanks to everyone that clicked on my eggs. I appreciate it. Please click on them and let them grow up.

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ Nights: Aww, that sucks :(

@ LL: Congrats! ^_^

@ Crasher: No problem!

EDIT: Remember to click on my egg, guys! :D

EDIT2: For some reason, I am unable to get on NSider. I get an error code when I try to access it. Is anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

umbreon freak

Who's next?
hey guys sorry for inactiveness oh wellXD anyway too bad nights and mew i guess, but really what other pokemon could be gods?! beside mew and arceus. glad to see you again celebiIadore.

Nights

Pokemon Master

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
welcome to the club, bob is cool, i hope you have a great time here :D
@LL: congratulations :)
BTW guys, mom isnt here, and i have an arabic project to do, so i thought it would be nice to pay a visit to the club and forums.

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
guys! i have great news! i got pikachu with light ball in my emerald, and now i have loads of pichu's with volt tackle, anyone who needs one, just tell me your name and friend code and i'll send it to you.
EDIT: new topic: what would you do if you got loads of pokemon with a rare attack(such as pichu with volt tackle, etc.)?
I'd make a free giveaway to all my friends and the club members, but if others ask for one, they have to offer somthing. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.