• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

Whoa, I haven't been here in a while - sorry about that, guys!

I love the userbars! Can't put them in my sig atm or else it would be against the rules, but I'll think about adding one of them later. =)

What would you do if you met your favourite Legendary in real life?
Haha, knowing me, I'd probably run over and hug the Jirachi or Manaphy to death. Then I'd probably take them to a park or something and just play with them all day - I doubt that I'd ever get bored. XD;

I like that userbar. Its like a loop. It doesn't seem to end.

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
What would you do if you met your favourite Legendary in real life?

stare atthem for like an hour then try talking to them

mewmew202

What would you do if you met your favorite legendary in real life? Not beleive it, freak out then faint when I found out it was real then help it save the world. (cause legendaries are never there for no reason)

Nights

Pokemon Master
Wow! Nice job on the userbars, everyone! They look nice.:D
Nights is back?! I thought you would be gone for like a week doing homework.
I was going to be extremely busy for Thursday and Friday, but it turns out I was horribly busy on Saturday too. So sorry, guys, for my inactivity. :( I will do my best to find some online time today (Sunday).
I was woundering, do you think Skarmory and Lucario should of been both picked as legendary Pokemon?
I think Lucario would make a perfect legendary. Skarmory wouldn't be such a good legendary, though, in my opinion.

@Chelc: It's all good. ^_^ I understand.

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Welcome back Nights. Short time or not, at least you got online time...

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Fine... It's almost semestral break for me... After the exams, everything's turned to be a breeze. Just have to worry about the results... Especially the horrifying history subject. *GASP*!

Cosmar

< Aww.
Grrr...Time Zones suck, so does homework... >_>; *sics her Darkrai on everyone's teachers*

@ Nights: It's okay. Welcome back! :D

@ Metal Bird: o_O

I think Darkrai should be the ruler of all Pokemon... *cackles like a maniac* (just kidding!)

EDIT: Who has an NSider account?

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
@Chara: Me, if you want to know my username, it's Hikaru. But I'm not that active...
EDIT: wait, that's for NSider2.

I'm back and I need suggestions for my sig. I have no idea what to do. It was freaky though, I had a dream that my sig. was deleted again for no reason and that I was banned permently. At this rate, I might just get banned because of my sig.

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
topic: its the best club ever

EDIT: Arceus Master, here's a suggestion for your sig, why not keep the banner, but about the other 4 links, try to leave space between them, like this:
~~Clubs~~Artshop~~Fan Fic~~Comic~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.