• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
hey guys! i sneaked :D but just for now since mom isnt here, the firt 2 exams were piece of cake, so.....just few more exams then i'll be active more than usual
topic: hm......dialga's roar of time

Last edited:

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Sorry for me being a longest stupid, but..... What's a band season? *Runs and hides behind a wall made of pure Diamond* .... Don't hurt me (or make fun of me).

mewmew202

Band season is the time of year we have marching band. From mid-august to Mid-November. And you'd only know if you were in band or had friends in it so don't feel bad.

mewmew202

yeah so... Time for a new topic: What do you normally do to catch your main game legendary? Well, I normally use a masterball. Sadly enough.

Topic: I use the masterball. Sometimes though, I might save it.

And Happy Thanksgiving to anybody that celebrates it.

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Topic: I use Ultra Balls and Timer Balls (and I'll start to use Dusk Balls when I get my Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.).... I save the Master Ball for a Regional Runner (Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Latios, Latias, Mesprit and Cresslia).

I'd like to join, and my favorite legendary Pokemon is Heatran. That also happens to be my favorite Pokemon. I must now admit that I have no skills whatsoever.

mewmew202

I decided to finally play a pokemon game the right way. I restarted my Blue and am actually having a well ballanced team for the first time rather than having 2 strong pokemon my starter and a flying type normally. (I have no patience training)

martianman40

LIKE A BOSS!
Topic: Nah, I just use lots of ultra balls, then sell cloned masterballs on wifi for real money.

Oh, and a bit off topic, but if anyone could sparea moment to level up one of my adoptables, it'd be appreciated.

Last edited:

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
What do you normally do to catch your main game legendary?First few turns a Quick ball, then Ultra/Dark ball all the way.

mewmew202

hey cool banner its different than most of the ones I have seen around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.