• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently cought Uxie and Azelf. I also released Mesprit (but I haven't cought it yet).

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
@ Honey: Lol, hey again XD Congrats on the Spiritomb! Hmm...Do you need any Pokemon at the moment? (Any Starter, rare Honey Tree Pokemon [might have to wait for Munchlax 'cause I don't have a Full Incense DX], etc.)

Thanks, Chara~ I need a Charmander. Yeah, a CHARMANDER. T^T My team will never be complete if I don't have that important aspect. Well, my friend has a Snorlax, I dunno how. XD

And yeah, I'll ask him if he can trade me that Yanmega, so I can breed it to be a Yanma. *will try for Chara*

And good for you, Metal bird, you caught them! =D My Azelf has my Master Ball. XD Funny, because I was desperate. XD

;006;

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Yeah... I might return... but to be honest, I got bored of just playing games... everyone's so well-behaved. What's a mod to do with that? -sighs-

I just caught Palkia the other day. And boy, is it strange to imagine...
Nature - Jolly
Other info - Impetuous and silly
Food preference - Sweet

XD

umbreon freak

Who's next?
Hey ya i got a japanese dialga from my brother and nature was Brave XXDD
I got latias jolly 0_o i think my shiny rayquaza has relaxed.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
LOL, thanks you two. *my FC is in my sig*

wtf, my Dialga's Adamant too. And it prefers any kind of Poffin! *cheers*

And yeah, I don't have a shiny Legendary, but I prefer the normal kinds. *Except for Rayquaza! Darn, it's cool.*

;006;

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Actually, I can imagine your legendaries better than a Jolly Palkia. XD

Topic: Nope, I like normal Cresselia and normal Jirachi better anyway.

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
yeah, Jirachi looks better un-shiny. I had a shiny one for a while, then i got tired of it and traded for a un-shiny.

umbreon freak

Who's next?
Jeez Chara wacht your mouth, the only thing your doing is making a fool of yourself <_<.
Anyway <_<.

P.S. Chara you have really bad slang.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.