• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsumaku

shiny 100 trainer
i would like to join and my favorite led. pokemon is rayquayza

New topic: Which non-event legendary was hardest to get to?
Dialga for me. It was snowing so I missed that little side entrance on the eastern side of the mountain.

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
Here's my first MD2 Sprited Userbar:
Userbar.png

[IMG*]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/legendary_catcher/Userbar.png[/IMG]

back to topic:I never played XD or Colloseum

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Ah, I remember the day I first joined this club... it had only a few members and I was a General. ^_^ Then I became a Sage (they were lower ranks back then), and then an Admin, then High Admin. I really thank you Nights... this was, in fact, the first time I became an Admin of a club. I've never been one in real life... probably because I'm actually soft-spoken... o_o Well, anyway, just felt like saying that...

Nights

Pokemon Master
Congratulations on the 3,000th post Lucariofan! ^_^
i would like to join and my favorite led. pokemon is rayquayza
Welcome to the club tsumaku! I hope you enjoy your stay. :D
Here's my first MD2 Sprited Userbar:
Userbar.png

[IMG*]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/legendary_catcher/Userbar.png[/IMG]
Cool! B) Nice job LC! :D

What was your first legendary?
Zapdos, all the way back in the time of Pokemon Yellow Version

Which non-event legendary was hardest to get to?
Definitely Raikou of Pokemon FireRed. 100's of hours of playing time and I never found him........

Ah, I remember the day I first joined this club... it had only a few members and I was a General. ^_^ Then I became a Sage (they were lower ranks back then), and then an Admin, then High Admin. I really thank you Nights... this was, in fact, the first time I became an Admin of a club. I've never been one in real life... probably because I'm actually soft-spoken... o_o Well, anyway, just felt like saying that...
Yeah. I remember when I first thought of creating this club..........that one fated night during summer break.........Wow.....It's amazing how fast this club has grown in such a short time.......
Thank you, Blue Milotic, for being such a fantastic member both during the early times of the club and now. Without you and the other High Admins/Admins/Elites, the club wouldn't have become as glorious as it currently is.

Last edited:

Crasher

I've mentioned this before, but every time I log back on this club has grown 2-6 pages!
Topics:
Who was you're first legendary?
Articuno, back in Yellow
Which was hardest Legendary to catch?
Either Mesprit or Cresseria.

Great userbar, LC! Love it!

DHL, that's a good idea. We should have a poll in the club forums or here for our mascot.

Welcome new members.

Oh, and anyone want a free volt tackle pichu? I'm breeding loads. Did I mention they're free? They also have thundershock.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Which is the most recent legendary that you've caught.
Palkia, on Pearl. You know, the Jolly one that's silly. :p I love imagining it to be real. Usually you'd think those big legendaries would be serious.

Cosmar

< Aww.
Which is the most recent legendary that you've caught.

Cresselia on Diamond, I think...

Who was you're first legendary?

Suicune in Crystal.

Suicune in FireRed. I had to wait until I got a Master Ball, as I (foolishly) used mine on Zapdos, and I had nothing to trap her with.

Heatran. First, you have to get to Stark Mountain, then you have to get out, talk to Buck in his house, then do it all over again... *sigh*

@ LC: Nice Userbar ^_^

EDIT: Wow, over 3000 posts... o_O

DHL, that is an interesting Darkrai/Unknown sprite and the Deoxys/Rayquaza sprite is...
weird.

Prof. Jolton, you should probally request a banner from a different shop because the shop you requested from is probally dead.

Any pokemon that runs. Latios, Mesprit, any of them without a masterball to use.
Yeah, it probally was Heatran since it took me about 5 trys before I finally got him.

mewmew202

What was the first legendary you every caught?
I would have to say one of the legendary trio in R/B It was either Moltres or Articuno. I think it was Moltres cause I know I beat one of them thinking I could just find another lol. And wow has this club grown since I first joined I remember when there were only a page or 2 here and then.... It grew into this super duper monster sized club over night. Or at least over 6 months or so.

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
What was the recent legendary you caught?
Latios in emerald, uxie in pearl, uxie in my friends pearl, and thats it

What was the hardest non-event legendary you caught?
Heatran, it took me an hour to capture it

off topic: the cbox isnt working for me, so, dont wonder why im not chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.