• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmar

< Aww.
New Topic: If you could change a Legendary Pokemon's Ability, what would you change it to and why?

I would change Cresselia's Ability to Serene Grace, because she looks kinda graceful IMHO...Although, Levitate grants immunity to Ground - Type moves.

@ LC: Huh, that's weird. Try refreshing your page, I do that when the Cbox glitches up, and it usually works after a few minutes...

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
If you could change a Legendary Pokemon's Ability, what would you change it to and why?

I'd change Ho-oh's ability to Flash Fire because it is a Fire-type Legendary Pokemon and..... well.... I sometimes think that Pressure does'nt go with it.

Topic: I would change the legendary beast's ablities to suit their types and Dialga's and Palkia's to something unheard of or something. Like something that has to do with who they are.

I'll also make some new userbars later. I'm wiped from making a few earlier for two other clubs I'm part of.

#1 Rayquaza Trainer

Iwas Magical Togetic
i would change palkia's ability to where it would get major stat boosts when holding the lustrous orb

off topic: my friend gave me a darkrai to get it he used the action replay cheat to walk on water and caught darkrai at his island is it still legit

Crasher

ATTENTION:
Okay, guys, some of you have been having problems with the club's C-box. LC is having serious problems with the C-Box right now, and we've had enough, so Chara has decided to PM Nights and I'm telling you guys. Hold on, it'll be fixed soon. Sorry to anyone that this has affected.

Magical Togetic, that Darkrai is Semi-Legit. It's kinda in the middle. Yes but no.

Last edited:

mewmew202

hey guys guess what? We only have 20 pages to go till we beat the anti cloning club and they have been around forever.

And topic: I think mews ability should be different maybe immunity or something since in the anime it has the bubble ^^.

Cosmar

< Aww.
ATTENTION:
Okay, guys, some of you have been having problems with the club's C-box. LC is having serious problems with the C-Box right now, and we've had enough, so Chara has decided to PM Nights and I'm telling you guys. Hold on, it'll be fixed soon. Sorry to anyone that this has affected.

Great, now I'm having problems with it. I can still post for now, but it is slow, so if I suddenly stop posting in the Cbox, then I am having problems with it.

If anyone else has problems with the Cbox at the Club Forums, report them to Nights IMMEDIATELY.

@ Magical Togetic: That Darkrai is (probably) Semi Legitimate, as Crasher said. Worry not, it shall not do anything to your game. Could you post its Stats and Moveset? We could check them to see if they are Legitimate.

Last edited:

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Which legendary has the best typing?
Technically, Arceus has the best due to being able to be any type.
Other than that, I think Dialga does.
Weaknesses:
None, as far as I can remember. However, some types that should be ineffective against a dragon type are boosted in damage due to the steel type.

Which legendary has the best typing?
I would have said Dialga if not for its Fighting and Ground weaknesses. And with all the EQ users and subpunchers... Maybe Raikou since it only has 1 weakness.

mewmew202

I don't know which legendary has the best typing lol. I never really compared. Dialga is probably one of the better typings Celebi is probably the very worst.

If you could change a Legendary Pokemon's Ability, what would you change it to and why?
I'd change Articuno's to No Guard so it could OHKO with Sheer Cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.