• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmnfreak75

fear the emperor!!
sorry for double posting, but have you guys decided on a new color for the club forums yet?

Yes, the new skin is Venxinian.

@ LC: Good job! Was it a standardized test? That's an awful lot of questions for a school exam.

Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't here earlier. My account somehow automaticly logged out, and I was having troble with the password, but I'm finaly back in.

Anyways, back on topic:

What makes your favorite legendary your favorite?
Groudon is my favorite because, he's so cool, sexy, and beats the hell out of everyone!, I caught it in Ruby back in August 2004 (which was also my first legendary Pokemon ever to be caught in the 3rd generation).

@ Metal Bird: Before you log in, click Remember Me if you don't want to be automatically logged out after 5-10 minutes.

New topic: Which pokemon has the worst typing?

Nights

Pokemon Master
I will probably be inactive over the next week, since finals are near. Hopefully I will be able to check back every now and again, but if not, it's because I am studying for insane amounts of time for finals. So sorry if this creates inconvenience. :(
i made this while chatting with Chelc, no offence to anyone who likes giratina:
Baldytina.png

what do you think about it?
I think the new helmet looks pretty cool. B) Nice job! ^_^
i passed! i got 1067 out of 1300!!!
Wow! That must have been one huge test. o_O Congratulations! :D That's something to be proud of. ^_^
Sorry for the Inactivity :(. I am in England now :) its nice and cold XD.
Don't worry about inactivity. You are a very active member as it is. ^_^ Plus each of us are busy with our lives outside of the club. You can't expect everyone to be here all the time. :D
How are you liking England?
Arghh..Im so sorry for not being online for soo long. I'm just caught up with school.>.>! Prelims is starting today, so I am totally stressed. I'll try to be online when its done...and thats on friday. I'm sorry again guys.T.T! Can I make a new topic too? Sorry again.
Like I was telling LL, don't worry about it. I totally understand. ^_^
I hope preliminaries turn out well. :D
I'd like to join, my fave legend is Uxie.
Welcome to the club! I hope you have a good time here. ^_^
And Nights, this has been bothering me but remember that userbar the pkmnfreak75 "made?" Well, actually I made it. He/she requested it from me and then showed it to you so yeah, I got that off my chest.
Oh. So sorry for the misunderstanding. :( I'll go fix that right away.
Guys i need help(sorry for the absence) i want to start reading the RBG and FRLG series of the pokemon manga if you know of a website that sells that manga please post. I beg of you!!
I don't follow the manga anymore, so I have no idea. I am truly sorry for my lack of assistance. :(

Which legendary has the best typing?
In my opinion, Dialga has the best typing. Although he is weak to Ground and Fighting, the Steel type gives him a lot of resistances.
New Topic: Which Deoxys from (Normal, Attack, Defence, and Speed) is the best/worst?

I'd say Deoxys Attack is the best, look at those offenses! o_O I know it dies easily, but you have to survive one of its attacks before KO'ing it.
My thoughts exactly. XD

If Legendaries have genders, who do you think is male or female and who goes well with who?
Male: Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Darkrai, Deoxys, Groudon, Rayquaza, Palkia, Arceus, Giratina, Manaphy, Lugia, Ho-oh, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Heatran, Latios, Azelf, Uxie

Female: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Latias, Cresselia, Mesprit, Shaymin

After Pokemon the First Movie, Mewtwo and Mew would be good friends.

Supreme coolness in every way B)

P.S. This is a pretty long post. o_O

Last edited:
Hi everyone hope everyone is alright :D.

@Nights: Its great to be back here and away from very hot weather.

@LC: Congrats LC!!!!!!

@Chara: I dont mind the cold. I missed it XD

@Chelc: :O Lucky lol

What makes your favourite legendary your favourite?
Time powers are awsome!!!!

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
If Legendaries have genders, who do you think is male or female and who goes well with who?

Let's see...

Male: Mewtwo, Darkrai, Deoxys, Jirachi, Groudon, Rayquaza, Palkia, Arceus, Giratina, Manaphy, Lugia, Ho - Oh, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Latios (duh), Zapdos.

Female:Celebi, Mew, Cresselia (double duh), Latias (triple duh), Suicune, Articuno, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf (I used to think Azelf was a guy, but after doing some research on them, I changed my mind), Shaymin.

Either: Phione, Moltres, Dialga.

Pairings: I like Darkrai X Latias for some reason...I also like Entei X Suicune, Lugia X Articuno, Lugia X Moltres, Darkrai X female!Dialga, Cresselia X Articuno, and Ho - Oh X Cresselia. There's more, but I can't think of 'em at the moment >_>;

*pats Chara in the back* Yes, yes, my thoughts EXACTLY.

Lugia x Mewtwo ftw too! *got a problem? ;o* I do like some yaoi, hehe, and yuri too. *laughs her heart out* Latias x Lugia, Latias x Latios, Dialga x Palkia, Dialga x Arceus, Azelf x Celebi, Mew x Celebi. And more.

OMG!!!!!11111!!!!!11???!//??///? Anyone know Kingdom Hearts?!?!?! Apparently....

There's a KH game in Nintendo DS.....hey, I'm just saying if anyone doesn't know!

;006;

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Yesh hon, there is. :p Also one for the PSP and the cellphone coming out.

DS: KH: 358/2 Days - Concentrates on the Organization and some more info about Roxas' past.
PSP: KH: Birth By Sleep - The Keyblade War teaser thing about the so-called 'KH3'
Cellphone: KH: Coded - A puzzle game. I'm not sure about the entire point yet, but it's using the first Sora look and Mickey's using Star Seeker.

Ok, back to the topic of legendaries... I have a new topic. =0
If your favorite legendary would want to visit a fellow legend, who do you think it would it be?
Clearly Darkrai... reasons, unknown. :p

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
DS: KH: 358/2 Days - Concentrates on the Organization and some more info about Roxas' past.
PSP: KH: Birth By Sleep - The Keyblade War teaser thing about the so-called 'KH3'
Cellphone: KH: Coded - A puzzle game. I'm not sure about the entire point yet, but it's using the first Sora look and Mickey's using Star Seeker.
Yeah, but I'm exaggerating it, meh dear. >8D

If your favorite legendary would want to visit a fellow legend, who do you think it would it be?

Ho-oh to Lugia. XD

;006;

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ pkmnfreak75: You can just use the 'Edit' button to add on to a post, instead of posting twice...

@ LL: I don't really like the cold, my lungs occasionally seize up if I'm not careful... :(

@ Nights: It's okay. Hmm...When do the holidays begin on your end? Christmas is next week, so...

I've never played Kingdom Hearts... *shot*

I like Darkrai's concept and design. Other than that, I don't really know why he's my favourite...

Darkrai would visit Cresselia, but they'd end up fighting and Arceus would have to break it up before Darkrai kills Cresselia (I think Darkrai and Cresselia hate each other...)

Hmm, this has given me an idea for a Topic: What sort of relationship do you believe the Legendary Trios/Duos/whatever have?

Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza: Groudon and Kyogre have a love/hate relationship; Rayquaza is neutral towards the other two.

Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres: Articuno and Moltres get on pretty well, but Zapdos stays away from the other two.

Suicune/Entei/Raikou: As I said in my previous post, Suicune and Entei are very close...Raikou is neutral towards Entei, and sees Suicune as a sister.

Latias/Latios: (Assuming they're siblings) Latios is a little overprotective towards Latias, and Latias gets a little annoyed when Latios is being overprotective XD

Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf: I believe they're sisters, so they get on well. Although Azelf gets annoyed with Uxie's "geekiness" XD

The 'cute' Legendaries: Well, they live in different regions (apart from Shaymin and Manaphy), so they don't know each other that well.

Lugia/Ho - Oh: They don't really talk that much, as Lugia is usually sleeping at the bottom of the sea. They get on well, though.

Mew/Mewtwo: (After the First Movie) They get on well, Mew occasionally visits Mewtwo to make sure he's okay.

Darkrai/Cresselia: As I said before, they hate each other.

Dialga/Palkia: They get on well together, and they visit each other often.

Arceus/Giratina (I believe they're opposites): Giratina dislikes Arceus (not pure hatred like Darkrai and Cresselia), but Arceus feels neutral towards Giratina.

EDIT: Typos, BTW, long post... o_O;

EDIT2: ARGH! So many Typos! @_@

EDIT3: Heh, I have the third highest Post Count at the Club Forums. Just thought I'd say that XD *shot*

Last edited:

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
topic: oo, pretty long post, but i'll post 2 right now since i have to go:

Groudon/kyogre/Rayquaza: Groudon and Kyogre hate each other, rayquaza feels neutral towards them
Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit: they care about each other, they help each other when in danger

Alright, I thought of this. I have created a warning system. You will get three strikes. Double post(this does not involve accidental)and other multiposts, and you will get a strike. Get three, I will use the report button to report you to a mod. If it continues, I will have you banned for not following the rules. If you have something else to say, just use the edit button in the corner of the post. It's that simple. I did this too at one time but I relized, "hey, I can just use the edit button." So enough with double posts because they get annoying.

So pkmnfreak75, That's strike 1.

ThePKMNMaster

Pokemon Addict
In my opinion Arceus has the best.

Which Deoxys from (Normal, Attack, Defence, and Speed) is the best/worst?
Deoxys Attack because of its great offense.

Just the supreme coolness that Mew has. I have liked Mew since I saw my first one.

Mew would probably visit Mewtwo.

Arceus
Which Deoxys from (Normal, Attack, Defence, and Speed) is the best/worst?
Best=Attack
Worst=Speed
Arceus just pwns.
Mew probally.

Thunder Lord Enel

Skypiean King
If your favorite legendary would want to visit a fellow legend, who do you think it would it be? Uxie would probably visit Azelf or Mesprit.
Arceus
Uxie's just so....chill about everything. It's smart, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.