• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Me too....I wish you guys the best of luck in school!

Anyways, YAY I HAVE 2 GAMES! *huggles Ranger and Mystery dungeon*

;006;

mewmew202

I'm trying to finish homework. Have to find an article about France and I've found nothing yet.

New Topic: What two legendaries do you think fused together, look best?
Not much of one and might be difficult to answer but I like Mewtwo and Deoxys fused together. Easy and fun!

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
What two legendaries do you think fused together, look best?
I've made a 'Celechi' (Celebi and Jirachi) it was pretty good. But I don't do fusions by sprites. It was all hand-drawn.

mewmew202

I actually have 3 I fused together Rakiou, entei, and you'll never in a million years get the last one... Suicune.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Notices:
1. The first competition has ended. The final standings are located in "Current Status" and is also the current news. The new event will be posted later on.
2. I am back in school, so my online time has been decreased quite a bit. Sorry for my inactiveness, but there is a good bunch of homework I get each day. I will try and stay as active as possible.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
@ celebiIadore:
Yeah, thats a cool fusion!^^!

Can I start a topic too?
What do you think, your fave legendaries were, when they were still young?
Hmm...the three legendary cubs are very cute when they were still small.^^! I think, Entei was the noisy one, Raikou the quiet one and Suicune the curious one.^^! Hehehe! Awww, it will be soo nice to hug them!^^

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Not much of one and might be difficult to answer but I like Mewtwo and Deoxys fused together. Easy and fun!
I actually like the fusion of these two...kinda interesting...8D

I would like Mew and Celebi...hahahaha. And the third one would be okay....Jirachi. XD

;006;

Status
Not open for further replies.