• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Nyah... I'm back finally. But not too long. I'll make a few quick posts though~

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
OMG, I'm back!

RPG started huh?

Palkia looks like a Water-type, ne? Because of the pearls embedded on it's armor or so.

I had a ROUGH time at school today. Darn it.

;006;

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Noez!!! Time to eat dinner. Chances are I WON'T be posting again. I hope I will! *crosses fingers*

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
I wish I could just get out of school....o_O

Also, Which Pokemon do you think is best in terms of starter-ship?

Basically, what starter is the best?

CHARMANDER. HANDS DOWN.

;006;

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Which Pokemon do you think is best in terms of starter-ship?
This isn't very 'legendary', but it's still fun to say............. Eevee!

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
hiya i would like to join. my fav legendary is mewtwo hes strong and better yet psychic my favourite type so sign me up! =D

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
just gonna use psp8 to make a banner =)

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
methinks a new topic is in order...
If you could take an ordinary pokemon and make it a legendary (like say, if Heatran was orginally a normal-class poke), what would it be?
Magikarp!
seriously though, Steelix.

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
uhmmm salameance,tyranitar and metagross

Nights

Pokemon Master
Welcome to the club, ThunderShockzz and shread-claw trillion! I hope you guys have a great time here.:D
thanks Nights!
No problem!:D

As Honey said: Charmander, hands down.

If you could take an ordinary pokemon and make it a legendary (like say, if Heatran was orginally a normal-class poke), what would it be?
I totally agree with Arceus Master. Lucario would make a perfect legendary; cool looks, nice type combination, and excellent moveset.

Last edited:

TotodileCharizard

Gotta go with Charmander! It evolves into a flying type later on, and Charmander just plain rules.

Definitely Lucario, cause I thought he was a legendary and yeah...

TotodileCharizard

Thanks Nights, it feels good to start posting in here again. I began playing my Crystal and I ran into Entei on the route before Ecruteak City, and I was like Gasp! So my Level 21 Staryu popped out and I threw an Ultra Ball and he ran as usual. Ah well, that's my legendary news.

I'm still working on purifying my Shadow Lugia, plus all three of my birds have gained a level. Whoo hoo.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Thanks Nights, it feels good to start posting in here again. I began playing my Crystal and I ran into Entei on the route before Ecruteak City, and I was like Gasp! So my Level 21 Staryu popped out and I threw an Ultra Ball and he ran as usual. Ah well, that's my legendary news.

I'm still working on purifying my Shadow Lugia, plus all three of my birds have gained a level. Whoo hoo.
That must have been suprising. Atleast you have him in your Pokedex now, so you can track him.:D

Cool! Although, I thought XD was a bit too easy. How did you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.