• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I made this banner too.
banner2ol3.png

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3131/banner2ol3.png

mewmew202

Do you use ubers in your team?

Only 1 on occasions. I have avoided them a lot this gen. They don't seem to be as good anyway. *cough Giratina cough*

CelebiiIadore, somehow, I doubt people are going to PM you seeing how no one ever PM's anybody about those kind of things but its still worth a shot.

mewmew202

CelebiiIadore, somehow, I doubt people are going to PM you seeing how no one ever PM's anybody about those kind of things but its still worth a shot.

oh well how do you think those people get like level 99 pets lol? Its worth a shot and I can't decide myself lol.

mewmew202

They are just things people put in there sig and they grow a level every time someone sends them a message.

mewmew202

yeah I have. And it looks awesome I love the banner in there. Though peole will spend a long tie trying to remember everything in your banner.

Moloc

favorite form attack

and if you declare latias as an uber than i guess i use an uber

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
What is your favorite Deoxys form?

I'd say speed form deoxys.
Sorry if i was abit inactive, i was busy with school homeworks, and i can use the computer if i have ICT homework or if its friday and saturday, also, Chelc, an SPPF staff member will join, please welcome her when she'll join.
And by the way, nice banner, Arceus Master :)

Last edited:

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
attack and speed my shiny deoxys is in atk form and i put my reg in speed

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
im in a happy mood just traded my regice for shiny rayquaza lvl 100 legit

oops sorry double posted

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
yeah i love the legend island banner i think mew2s weird how grey he is wen u try catch him in the cave

Status
Not open for further replies.