• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nights

Pokemon Master
I would like to join my favorite legendary is deoxys.
you can just call me ruby ok?
Ok, Ruby. You already joined, though, so you are free to post around the club and join the forums.:D
oops sorry double posted
Don't worry about it. You can always edit and delete your posts.
Hey umbreon. I have school for one more week :). Btw cool banned acreus im going to have it in my sig.
Make sure to watch out for sig violations, though. I think it is a bit too big.

Last edited:

Moloc

sorry to butt in but i have no one else to talk to and really it's just to say it's 11.35 pm here

Moloc

i'm up the latest

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
new topic:
If you can communicate with legendary pokemon using telepathy, which legendary will you communicate with?(you can choose more than 1)
i'd communicate with Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Mapahy, Phione and shaymin, and i will tell them to come visit me( as none of my friends have visited me in my life :( )

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
its 3:00pm here in england h and mewtewos in firered and leaf green

Crasher

now it's 3:55 in england. I'd establish a telepathic link with the following:
Celebii (it's just cool)
Jirachi (Wish Maker. Must I say more?)
Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyorgre (groudon and kyogre could make me an island and rayquaza could control the weather.)

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
TELEKENTIC POKEMON:
mewtwo you could get good psychic abilitys from him and hes my favourite poke

xdawnxkennyx

i love darkrai
hello!

hello there. i was wondering, am i allowed to join the club? im a BIG fan of legendarys. darkrai is one of my favorites. i also like mew and jirachi. i would love to learn so much more about the legendary pokemon! so if im allowed, my i join? im a newbie to forums...lol

hello there. i was wondering, am i allowed to join the club? im a BIG fan of legendarys. darkrai is one of my favorites. i also like mew and jirachi. i would love to learn so much more about the legendary pokemon! so if im allowed, my i join? im a newbie to forums...lol

Welcome to the club. You are a Newbie. Be sure to register on the club forums. The link is on the second post, first page of the club. Enjoy your stay here! :)

Nights

Pokemon Master
If you can communicate with legendary pokemon using telepathy, which legendary will you communicate with?
I would telepathically communicate with Mewtwo because of his supreme psychic abilities and since he is my favorite Pokemon of all-time.

Welcome to the club, xdawnxkennyx. I hope you have a great time here.:D

I would communicate with...
Darkrai, Cresselia and Arceus. I don't know why, but it would be cool to see what they think.
And Nights, I saw you request at a banner shop. You can't hide anything from me!

Nights

Pokemon Master
And Nights, I saw you request at a banner shop. You can't hide anything from me!
lol. Yeah; I had to.:D His banners are awesome!
augh!
this place is so slow sometimes!
stupid lag...anyhow...how's everyone doing?
1. Yeah. Serebii is a pain-in-the-butt when it comes to lagging.

2. I'm doing great! Thanks for asking.:) How are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.