• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Welcome to the club, talk a lot and groudon666! I hope you guys have a great time here.:D
I have a question about the RPG:
Do we just carry on the narrative? i.e:
Nights:- "suddently something howled behind the group!"
[club leader]:- "We spun round..."
[member]:- "it was a hungry-looking Mightyena!"
Actually, I'm the one that does the narrating; so you just need to post your/your partners actions or speech (you can type in first person point of view).
thank you so much so letting me join the forum! im so excited! i've tried to join another forum-but they never responded back. once again, thank you so much!;244;:025ball:
No problem! I'm glad you came and joined.:D

If you encounterd a Legendary Pokemon hater on Wi-Fi, how brutally will you battle him?
I would battle him just like I would to anyone else: Come. See. Conquer.

Last edited:

Nights

Pokemon Master
Notices:
1. RPG has started! Get ready for the adventure!
2. I am back in school, so my online time has been decreased quite a bit. Sorry for my inactiveness, but there is a good bunch of homework I get each day. I will try and stay as active as possible.
3. I should have the Legendary Fakemon RPG Forums up sometime on the weekend.

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
sorry i aint been posting just arranged to get the 3 legend dogs for reggigigas on sunday

Topic: Dragons of course.

Man, I'm tired of the Mythical Creature's Club. I can only post if its on topic. Anything else is spamming. I want to quit. And nobody's respecting me.

[Sigh]

These are the steps for making a banner.
Step 1: Equipment--The things you will need for making a banner are Paint, Microsoft Word(Recommended), a banner background, wording, and icons.

Step 2: Making the Banner--1;First, you will need to find a good banner background to start off with. You can google one up but here is a website if you want some tie-dye banners: http://www.bergoiata.org/fe/fractal/25.htm Right click, and select copy and paste it on paint. Note* Use the square cutting tool and right click in that in paint. Shrink the background down to the size you want and you have a started banner.
2;Second, You will need some icons. You can search for them under the internet but this website is an easier place to find all of the banners. http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html just select the sprite you want and then copy and paste it onto the banner background and place it where you want it. Note* Once you click off of the icon, you cannot move it again without cutting off the background. Just click: Edit, Undo and re-paste.
3;Once you have the icons you want, you will need to put words on the banner. If you have Microsoft Word, you can cut and paste them but be sure to set the cutting tool on clear cut at the bottom of the toolbox. Place it(Not over the Icons) and then you are done! Note*Set the Font Size onto 20 on Microsoft. If you know how to work the text on paint, you will not need to follow this step.

Step 3: Setting the Banner--This is not too hard to figure out. Save it on Note* PNG. is best quality saving but not all photo accounts will accept it. If you do not, get an account on Photo Bucket and upload your images there. Once you do, copy the URL for it and paste it under the images for the posting under Serebii. I will then put it on this website for everyone to look at and use.

Status
Not open for further replies.