• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbreon freak

Who's next?

Nights

Pokemon Master
Very cool banners, guys! They look nice.:D
legendary catcher, I didn't know you had banner-making skills. :O

If you were given the oppurtunity to get a team of your type, which type would you choose?
I would choose either Fire or Psychic.

Last edited:
Thanks! :D I got the idea from a banner for another club.
Also, on the third post of the club, Raikou Rider says that there was another Legendary Pokemon club. Is that true?
And also, I added comic #8 to the site. Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

groundon666

magma trainer
sorry for that triple post earlier my computer crashed and now its up and running and who would win in a fight in the anime ho-oh or arceus

Nights

Pokemon Master
Arceus Master said:
Also, on the third post of the club, Raikou Rider says that there was another Legendary Pokemon club. Is that true?
I think there was a Kanto Legends Club or something like that. It was nothing like this club.

Who would win in a fight in the anime ho-oh or arceus?
I can't really decide. It would be a close fight, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.