• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic: Arceus all the way.

groundon666

magma trainer
but what if ho-oh and the three legendary dogs joined up to face arceus and do you think that putting regigigas in a movie would be cool

Last edited:

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
reggigigas to me aint really kool im tradeing him for the 3 dogs l8r

But wait, if Ho-oh got re-enforcements, Arceus would have Dialga and Palkia, Giratina, and maybe Darkrai join it and then it becomes a legendary war.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Notices:
1. RPG has started! Get ready for the adventure!
2. I am back in school, so my online time has been decreased quite a bit. Sorry for my inactiveness, but there is a good bunch of homework I get each day. I will try and stay as active as possible.
3. The memberlist in the first post of the club has been organized. The memberlist has been put in a spoiler box for neatness and the usernames have been put in alphabetical order for improved browsing.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I have retuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrned!~

Haha, I guess I'm feverish this year. I have work so I'll have to make the most of my short online time.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
HAIIII!

I'm back~

So...what's happening? *of course, knows about RPG, but other?*

;006;

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Other is: I'm going now. Bye!

umbreon freak

Who's next?
ok i am back i have been busy sorry i think if ho-oh believed he could win lol antway the banner i made is suposed to be funny not serious thats why i put baby jirachi and baby mew and then the words like that.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Welcome back, guys! We missed your company.:D

So...what's happening? *of course, knows about RPG, but other?*

;006;
1. Currently, the Legendary Fakemon RPG opened up. Although, it is still under construction.
2. I organized the memberlist of the first post, so it is a lot neater.
3. I found the best fan-made NSider, since the original NSider suddenly closed.
4. legendary catcher and umbreon freak were promoted to Admin status.

I'm a little dissipointed because I opened up two clubs and neither of them is very active. The one only has two members and the one has tons of members which are never even active.

Who is registered as Digger412 at The Legendary Forums? If you do not reply soon, your account will have to be deleted

Yeah, I was wondering that too. And Nights, for my Artshop on the site, can you change the disricption once more to my Username please?

I think we need a topic.

How are you in real life that you aren't on the internet?
I was just curious with this topic.
Let me think...
Well, I'm probally nicer and more careful to follow the rules.

Nights

Pokemon Master
How are you in real life that you aren't on the internet?
I am quite shy and quiet in real life. I tend to avoid large crowds and get especially nervous in front of groups. Sadly, this makes me do horrible on oral presentations; since I get seriously nervous and start forgetting all of the things I'm supposed to say.:(

Last edited:
Hm......I'm almost the exact same online and offline
I'm like really really talkative, confused, and I just luv to laugh all the time....
no wait
online i'm a bit more open to the public
offline i'm a bit more shy......................believe it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.